UK11 - Introduce Yourselves

DeletedUser

Warning - No haters, no trolls, no nastiness.

1) What is your current ranking?

2) What keeps you motivated?

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

4) Do you play any other worlds?

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?

6) How experienced were you when you started UK11?

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?

9) Do you like where the world is now?

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why?

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Current ranking Is 56
Watching Matt(whitty) log on after I minted and listen to him moaning about it
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I did start on my own account but had little interest, I have played under at least 4 different names on 11, some under requests from the councils.
I play 4 when i remember to log in :D, w6, w10, chances are none of them will be won,but i dont mind being the underdogs

I allways planned on seeing 10 and 11 out, and might see 6 out, seeing as friends on old world, are foes there ;)
I had a fair bit of experience, still got things to learn
Probably TIR on this world,they get the job done
Zac&Daz had a interesting approach to things during Brent days, also Marco is a fine person and respects people views
I do like how the world has played out,If i had done things different back in the day, maybe it wouldnt be so one sided,
TIR, strong leadership, aggressive members and good morale,
11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why
6, its no w3 or w10
12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?Warning - No haters, no trolls, no nastiness.
Dont know really, maybe i would add no outside support
bold

DeletedUser5596

Go on then...

Current Rank: 30

The banter really, we have quite active chat rooms and some great characters to keep us interested and amused >Looks at Marco : P

Started on this account but changed the name from 'littledavyboy' to 'Muncher' when my Co. joined the account.

I don't, I still kick myself now for allowing the TW switch in my brain to be turned back on again.

My Co. and I made a conscious decision to play together to stop us leaving the world early on. It's both our intentions to see this world to the end. It will be a first for us both as RL usually pulls us away. Co. play should allow that TW-RL balance which will keep the wives happy.

I have about 5 years on/off experience, after any absence it normally takes a few months to get back in the grove, but normally i can run an account to good effect. Its always a learning day on TW though. Some with a different playing style can really help develop your own. My Co. for instance is a Defensive focused player and all I want to do is attack. You can only imagine the learning curve for us both!

Fate is upon us on this one. At the start of the world I somehow ended up in charge of a tribe called DIE, ironic! it was rank 20 when I made the decision to merge into TIR, at the time I had two option work with Magic or become part of TIR.

My decision to join the top 10 DIE into TIR was great decision by me (clap, clap)! TIR have been by far the most interesting tribe I've had the pleasure of been part of.

Matt and Ady! The amount of meticulous planning that goes into every aspect of the tribe development astounds me.

Yes, The world has become rather interesting with each war, its a shame the BOGOF pre-made has fizzled out though.

​It will definitely be the winners.

8, that is a high rating and based on the amount of enjoyment that the world has given me, balanced with been able to enjoy RL.

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?
Limited Haul for me was fantastic as it allowed the workers to enjoy the game too. However, what could be interesting is if they remove limited hauls for accounts under say, 0.75mil. Saying that the world might be too far gone now though.

DeletedUser10486

Warning - No haters, no trolls, no nastiness.

57 :)

Ripping the stuffing out of chaz when he does the wrong things!

Whitty till i die <3

Not anymore
:icon_twisted:

If i can find the time yes

1-2 years i guess

TIR, i get respect from there members!

Matt! <3

Nahh to many def nubs!

Us because it's us....

9.8 if i had some less nubby co-players it'd be awesome!

Nothing I like it with limited hauls, enables the people with less time to play the world, know you must on at such and such a time to farm! However limited haul is really erased when you have enough villas to compensate by sending the resources around them!

DeletedUser

Well, now we've had some responses, I suppose I'll add to my two pence - I don't think that's actually a phrase, but whatever.

The community and the external forums. Not losing villages to W.G nubs.

I was on Pushty from start-up (Although the first month or so it was sat, since my connection was being sorted out) where I helped lead and eventually did lead DEATH, shortly before becoming one of the most controversial characters on the world. A month after quitting I rejoined, and was soon offered an abandoned account.

Nope, dabbled in a few, UK12 and UK13 lately, but farming takes the fun out of it. The slow start-up is worth it in the end.

Certainly, primarily so I can continue my top tribe reviews and TWNC articles, the enjoyment of the world is just a bonus.

That would depend on who you ask. :lol: I'd consider myself decent, but not with the necessary experience - I understand most things, but I've not really proven it.

Ooh, that's a tough one. I have to maintain a fairly neutral stance on this world, under regular circumstances. I'd probably say SAS/SOS, for old time's sake. Some good people and players in there.

Hmm, Nibbler was rather good when he was about. My favourite leader would have to be Chestycles, albeit he was very seldom around. As for the best leader, I'd probably have to say Matt.

It's better than a lot of worlds are at this stage, as in there are more than two tribes that have a say in the outcome of the world. I'd prefer it if ~TIR~ were smaller and nearer the size of W.G and SAS and perhaps if KTZ were larger. I want to see this world become as interesting as possible, which would have to mean less one-sided scraps.

~TIR~, they have the right ingredients - strong leadership, good players, a solid war history. They're brutal. Plus, their academy is a good example of how family tribes are meant to be done, I'd take *TIR* against KTZ any day.

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

9, much more open than most worlds become, but ~TIR~ still look to be drawing ahead of the other tribes.

As previously stated, reduce ~TIR~'s lead.

DeletedUser

rank 5 atm but 3-4-5 keep leap frogging thanks to Quup and Adrian ....grrrr

Still some Red dots on the world and to be frank a great tribe..

i was asked to help over xmas on the --DIE-- account as it was catted. turned it around with the Orig owner and got asked to stay :)

Currently on w12 and 13 under other names so shhh..

Will try and stick it out to the very end but with University done now and me hoping to end up in Australia who knows..

Started on w4.net and w28.net then moved too the uk servers about 3-4 years ago so a fair few log ins on TW..

I would be killed if i said anything but the TIR family. Great bunch of members that don't take it all too serious and just have fun with it..

Adam (assassin222)

Adam has done quite a bit for the WG family on his own that many outsiders do not know of and through RL issues and sometimes pulling his hair out he has provided the base for WG to prosper as a tribe. Some may say that he has taken barbs and internals galore but with the amount of work he has put into the tribe he really does deserve every 'free' or 'easy' take he has gotten and i genuinely regard him as a friend all be it at the other end of a screen :p ...

The world has developed rather well. unlike a few others like w4 its not just a 50/50 world which tends to just stagnate. all tribes involved are relatively active and having a good fight which makes the world a good 1 to be a part of.

Anything can happen on TW but i would like to think that TIR can go the distance and win the world as any leader would..

i would give it a 10. you dont see many worlds where a tribe comes together and all gets along, or may worlds where most of the tribes in contention have a good base...

The one setting i would have changed before would be farming but after spending a great deal of time on w11 i cant really complain with any of the settings. it might be a bit better to have a slightly higher member limit but all tribes seem to have coped with it well..

Also no secrets.. good old fashioned kill everything else is the best way :)

Matt (--DIE--)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4221

Rank 6 last i looked..... internals FTW !!!!

I've never been one to needed to be motivated as playing the game was enough as its normally fun to play but i can honestly say uk11 has tested me in ways past worlds haven't and im a better player for it but also more lazy.

Depends on how you view things, I'm still on my first account but a merge later and i have prospered on the work on other e.g internals and my personal war on barbs has been epic to say the least.

uk13 but as for playing it haven't farmed since 13th of august and still top 5 :icon_eek:

I don't have much of a EGO but what little i have means i can't bring myself to quit even if it was uk11 vs me.... so one of two things will happen, 1) I win the world 2) I die trying

My first world was uk2 and was lucky to learn a lot in my time there, A break due to the birth of my daughter saw my hiatus end with uk11...i still blame peadar for getting me back into this game though haha

WG but everyone will pick their own tribe due to the bonds and friendships they have made.

I guess the Leadership that stands out would be ~TIR~ were matt (--DIE--) has been placed as the figure head but many forget TIR is ran by a council of experienced players and a lot of work behind the scenes keeps it the war machine that its become.

But i have to add i have a lot of respect for the leadership of SAS.

Not been a world i can say ive enjoyed on a diplo level a lot of spy vs spy games but now there seems to be a level of honesty appearing.

TW gods will win as we playing catch the flag.

8, The spy vs spy part of this world doesn't interest me one bit the lack of pace to this world kills whatever fun brings when you have to rebuild.

- Make the world speed faster...all the waiting to put politely is annoying.

- Get rid of catch the flag as if you can win without rimming everyone its not a win IMO.

- Barbs to 3k as would make my life easier.

- Bigger tribe limit so i can hug more.