Uk12 Top 10 Interviews

DeletedUser8010

Introducing you to the UK12 Top 10 Interviews. Players were interviewed as of position on the 19/04/2012. Enjoy. P.S. I received 10/10 replies, best result ive ever had, thanks to everyone who replied!

IICameronII: Black
Interviewee: Blue

1. Silentwarrior (ReHaB)
Firstly, tell me a bit about yourself outside the game of tribal wars?
Currently unemployed electrician due to relocation. Going back to college to refresh for 4 weeks then back to work.
Enjoy riding high powered motorcycles. Currently with 2. A 03 CBR600, AND 02 R1.
Explain (briefly) your past tribal wars experience?
Started in W1 as gcburton. Thought it was just about building a village. Saw incoming. Soon realised was in a war, with PCdeath. Shortly started our own tribe. Started a tribe in W2.
World 3 ended up in a tribe called Death.
Been in most uk worlds from there.
Currently play w10 and 12 with my Co who i met in W10
What has been your most memorable world and why?
Got to be W1. Its where I started.
Me and Nina29 were noobs together. Fighting the odds against 3 top 5 tribes. Not knowing how to play. But playing well enough. ! player quit, winging when i attacked him. And stated he couldn't cope with me and nina. Although a week before he attacked me with a group of 3. And 3 month previous stated he was 2x bigger and i would never be able to fight him.
Me and Nina are still Friends, and she is also my biggest PA.
What made you join UK12, do you intend on staying?
Was invited by the enemy tribe in w10. Took the opportunity to meet more people in w12. And since, realised there are also 3 tribes from w3 that I played with and against. So unless my laptop dies and there is a national power cut for too long. I think I will stay.
Do you like your tribe here, how did you find them and what made you join?
I was requested from W10 by the enemy tribe.
And it gave me the opportunity to play with others.
I am pleased with my choice. and they are good guys.
Finally, is there anything else you would like to add?
All the best wishes to all players in W12. Have fun.
2. Mrlucaboy (LoL)
Well a student here in the UK although I grew up almost exclusively in Italy specifically Rome, hence my support for As Roma, so yeah big football fan, very lazy when it comes to work and education...prefer the drinking part of university...think I’ve just described the average male uk student haha
Well stumbled upon Tw just after uk3 had started so joined that world played that on there till about 250k in a rim tribe which I ended up duking before being nobled out by Egg, so then started on uk4 which I still currently play, then joined uk6 and played yeah yeah yeah till we decided to press delete at the 2mil mark, then played uk8 on meh meh meh, can't remember what happened think we were dominating again and I just lost interest somewhere after the 500k mark, now started here on uk12, think ill be here till the end though as i can see this world finishing pretty fast hehe
Uk4 of course, the fact that I’m one of the few to still play it says a lot hehe, most memorable because it's the world that made me the player I am, thanks to my enemies and thanks to my tribe mates to whom i owe just about everything and who have made it an amazing ride up till now.
Well I decided to join uk12 for a few reasons, one was just cause I hadn't played a new world or start up in over a year so I kinda missed the thrill of the one villa stage, secondly i wanted to try out this new experience in a new tribe with top leaders, and it really doesn't get much better than what we have here in LoL ;)
Do you like your tribe here, how did you find them and what made you join? Tribe is Full of noobs and point whores as you can probably imagine...or not ;) Found them through uk4 through some lucky connections and i joined along with them as thought is was gonna be another great ride :)
Not for now, maybe just that CF is a noob!

3. .uk pro (GODS)
Mattyflan: Red
Meechan: Blue
I'm a lion an I live in a field
mmm
I play speed
probs world 1 cos its first world, nvr played it tho
probs all the women, I tend to just do one day then do another and another got no plans really
An angel told me in my sleep to join them, they're pretty fucking shit though
yh is it just me or is the sun getting bigger every day?
I live just outside Glasgow, I'm a Peer Mentor( bit like a youth worker/positive role model) for the mentoring service ran by my local council.
I have a 1 n a half year old daughter with my fiancé of 2 years, you'll usually find me fishing/Coursing at the weekends if not on TW. Ano all hard to believe from my forum personality :)
Meh not much to say really...played uk2 first wasn’t very good till a tribe Smack! took me in and showed me some stuff....only really played world 5 in Why? and uk6 in Gold. The rest just passing time, or playing start up since I usually quit after a few villages.
World 5, was a good tribe of people who were up for a laugh n never took it seriously. Really we only bitched n moaned about random crap n played mini golf
Matt asked me to be a farming slave so I obliged, might do…see how the world pans out or if something more interesting comes along.
Nah there a bunch of noobs......cept Belle she's Hawt
Matt is a scouser, and walks his cat on a lead
Who does that? :/

4. Gotcha! (FAF)
Well what is there to say
I own a few business
I play pool semi pro was ranked in top 20 in world at 8 ball, swapped over to American 9 ball about 9 months ago been on tv playing it 4 times on again soon as well, single as play too much TW and POOL :D
Well as I was always slated on net won’t give my name out but was mainly top 10 player, only twice did I fail but was learning. On UK fairly good record so far
1st world UK 8 won with tribe was ranked no1 but ended world rank 4th no co.
UK 9 joined more to pass time on made top 10 without having to really try but wasn’t really for me
Uk 11 still playing rank 1 yes I have had a few gifts as have most players at top must be worst world for quitters (settings I feel)
Uk12 well rank 4th still going watch this space :D
On Uk my most memorable world was W8 more through no one knowing me and some of the TOP 10 tribes turning me down to join them
Honey been main one
On net W36 the settings were awesome loved it plus had a lot of fun on there with some really good players who just took the wars in there stride
even some noobs as such that were great learners an also jumped into the fight
I love no moral worlds been dying for one on UK server since I joined so yes will be staying well as long as I can that is :D
Well I know them and a few others that are around we have worked together on W8 and W11
We have a few more to join our ranks dotted around
I am DUKE lol, so best I don’t really make comment on tribe :D
Not really thanks, just looking forward to seeing this and no doubt getting slated at some point :D

5. Tungsten1981 (LoL)
I'm kinda a family man when TW's doesn't get in the way:S
Love my football and drinking beer;)
My younger brother told me about this game he had started playing while we was in the pub one Saturday afternoon.
He said check it out, its the sort of game you probably like.
So one day that week I recalled the convo and decided to join but ended up on the .net server:/
I then stumbled across w1 and w2 both had been running for ages and i was on the rim.
Then w3 started and I played from the start and got proper hooked:(
Bloody game!
N/A
I got an invite from a friend, so decided to see where it took me.
I am planning to stay around for a bit but then again I might get rimmed:(
Yeah this tribe seems to be doing ok so far, we'll have to see if it lasts though.
They seemed to find me more or less from the start. Got talking to a few of the locals and hey presto here I am:)
Yeah tell Luca Italian football is boring :p

6. Fresh Prince of Bel-air (LoL)
Ok, I’m well, not quite middle aged, but the way I'm going, who knows lol..
Family man, work, mortgage, the "normal" person I guess, just with an addiction for some embarrassing game I avoid talking about in public lol...
I also had a dog now, my new best friend :)
I started UK1, no .NET veteran here, sorry.....
My brother got me started on it, I have never forgiven him.
Our tribe done quite well I guess, but we didn’t start from the core, so had a go at a few other worlds to get to grips with that.
We done "ok" on world 7 :p
World 1 was great for me, My first world, I remember my first spear nuke still to this day!
I learned a lot on that world, and started forming some great friendships. (amazing friendships to be honest!)
I also took on the MMSIM account and gave W1N a tough time for a while, and got some great defence practice..
But world 7 was a hell of an achievement (spelling please) for myself, my brother, mike and the whole tribe in KnK (i think the rumours out anyway? if not, it is now lol)
I made more friends, we won the world, and we are playing together once again on world 12.
Its the last world without crazy money grabbing premium advantages.
There was promise of real players and tribes playing for that very reason, and we needed a new challenge.
We all needed a break after world 7, this timing suited most of us.
Do I / We intend to stay?
We intend to win, no point playing otherwise.
The tribe here are 99% from world 7..
Those who have joined us didn’t because they were lucky, but because they know the game, and they have the same attitude as we do, and drink lots too!
I love my tribe!!
The reason I joined is all of our tribe know full well, without my diplomacy skills, the other two dukes would fail big time..
Well, actually, they try to ban me from speaking to players outside the tribe, but I keep editing our profile to encourage players to talk to me.
Yes, I'd like to thank yourself for taking the time to do these interviews, it may have cost me an hour, its cost you far more!
I'd like to thank my family, my friends, and all my fans for their support, there emails, blogs, twitter posts, facebook comments, letters, and text messages.
Finally, on a serious note...
one of our tribe members is training to become a counsellor.
He has asked all of our tribe to mail him with abuse problems for him to get practice, but I'm sure he would appreciate more.
As this is public, I'd like to ask all that read this to mail Tangerine with their issues, or simply to have a moan at so that he can further his experience prior to completing his degree.
Thanks again for taking the time to do these interviews.
Rob

7. A cup of tea? (LoL)
My name is Marko, and I’m 21. I live in Helsinki Finland, so I have to apologize that my English isn't fluent. I’m a construction worker, and my hobbies are gaming, sidecar-cross and getting high. LoL
I’ve been around since .net w4. That didn't go too well as I was an noob. All villages full of swords! lol. When I was younger, I didn't really have time for tribal wars, so I never got past that noob stage before w41. There I was part of PwN, which was a rank1 tribe for a while. After I quitted they merged with AXES, who won the world later.
Last couple of years I’ve been playing at .fi servers. Started in w4 and joined tribe -Anon- and became baron. I quitted after a while and they won the world after that.
Tried to make 9 man premade tribe for .fi w5, but it failed miserably, since our players didn't have the time and motivation to carry on. After that I had short break and decided to make premade tribe for .fi w7. I’m still playing that world, but I can't say I’m too active. My tribe is rank 1 and pretty surely going to win the world, unless something crazy happens. Also played w8 till 23 villas. Was rank 1 and quitted that for UK12. :)
I have to say .fi w7. There was this noob tribe called LeG, who were at the time winning w6. Funny thing was that every single good players skipped that world, so they had pretty easy time. They came to w7 with an ego size of a galaxy. Sadly for them, my tribe had so many great players, that they realized pretty fast that they are going to lose.
I joined because the settings were interesting. I like that there is no morale. I’m probably not going to stay with this account, but I will be around in the future as well. :)
I think there could not have been better option for me than LoL. 1st I checked them out and noticed that they were close to me. 1st I thought it was just another mass recruiting tribe, but later I noticed that they were pretty active and farming a lot as well. I sent an application and they accepted it. I’m very happy about leadership and other members. I felt welcome as soon as i got in. :)
Would you like to have a cup of tea?

8. Webhazard (T.L.H)
Currently I am a data administrator within the public sector. Recently graduated from university, and a keen follower of sports.
Started on uk1, still on uk1 which we will win within a matter of months now. Uk12 is the first proper start-up we've attempted.
Has to be Uk1. It's been going the longest and I think the first world is always most remembered.
We decided that this being the last world without the new premium features, that we would give it a shot. Plus the disappointment of uk11 being limited by farm restrictions meant this world would be the one. As uk1 is almost finished, we intend to keep playing.
I believe the tribe has promise. I believe we have the right balance and good proportion of good players. We joined T.L.H because we knew Ruffus and a few players previously.
Just good luck to everyone really. I know a lot of people won't be playing when the new premium world comes in so let’s make this a world to remember.

9. Four Seasons (ReHaB)
I’m a typical guy really, Run my own business, Work hard and play harder. Live at home with the partner in our 3 bed, Social life is good.

First world was world 22.net, Was in XXXX who have now won the world. Joined numerous worlds after that, Latest being 55.net 59 60 and The first UK Classic.(Which we have pretty much won). Played speed over the 6 years i have been playing also. Mainly on .net!

Probably Classic, First world i will actually stick out to the end, PP Prizes will come in handy :)
Joined uk12 as after a month classic we had pretty much won, No longer need to farm on there anymore so needed something to pass the time. And for sticking around. If things work out then yes ill be sticking it out.
Yeah I like Rehab, We got off on the wrong foot at the start, But all some nice and friendly, Which to me is important in a tribe. I joined because Frank is there, He can help us all.

I’m not that hate-able really, I think some people are just try harders.
That is all
10. Decease (LoL)
Err, I'm a philosophy student in my second year :) Plan on having the world wrapped up by this time next year so I can concentrate on my final exams :)
Err, well I started over on .net on world 7 I think, got a few hundred k points before quitting, then I quit for a while. Came to the uk servers a few years later and have been playing here for a while.
N/A
I had a few friends starting and I'll be here as long as they are :)
Well they're all a little bit nooby so I figured I could take advantage of them later.
Ermm, not much, just tell everyone else good luck and have fun :) I'm generally rubbish at Q & A sessions :p

Thanks for Reading! IICameronII
Rep Appreciated As Always ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tungsten said:
Yeah tell Luca Italian football is boring :p
so not true!!! The atmosphere in Italian stadiums is so much more intense than in england or spain, we put so much more passion into supporting our team. Stadiums emptying 5 minutes before the last minute to avoid the traffic only happens in England!

DeletedUser8010

Not gunna lie, before these interviews, didnt know there was such a thing as italian football ;) hahahaha

DeletedUser10914

Excellent read, and thanks for being a good friend to Tangerine .

As this is public, I'd like to ask all that read this to mail Tangerine with their issues, or simply to have a moan at so that he can further his experience

Looking forward to all the thanks for the experience he will gain in reading through the hopefully many issues

DeletedUser10964

see me later!!! or do you want me to inform your husband about all the sweet nothings you PM me darling?

yes Fresh Prince of Bel-air is no prince more of a princess, and you seem to have had problems remembering how to spell your name as i see you have edited to Rob instead of Roberta

DeletedUser10842

see me later!!! or do you want me to inform your husband about all the sweet nothings you PM me darling?

yes Fresh Prince of Bel-air is no prince more of a princess, and you seem to have had problems remembering how to spell your name as i see you have edited to Rob instead of Roberta

#princess Roberta... has a nice ring to it lol

DeletedUser8010

Four Seasons interview to be added shortly, record 10/10 replies!!! Loving uk12! haha

DeletedUser6446

Excellent read, good stuff.
And always a pleasure reading Meechans/toffer87 somewhat retarded stuff, always cracks me up. :)

DeletedUser

Excellent read, good stuff.
And always a pleasure reading Meechans/toffer87 somewhat retarded stuff, always cracks me up. :)
True, it was a surprise reading his interview though, because he actually comes across as a normal person! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6695

I stop playing and you still try to pretend I'm a noob, italians are delusional!

DeletedUser8010

Thanks :) will do more this time next month, see how the world changes, new top 10! :)

DeletedUser

^^ yeh and maybe i could get interviewed!! My co took all the credit lololololol!!! jokes

Silentwarrior Co