UK13 Player of the Year 2013

DeletedUser12541

Quite clearly, not what you were saying last night :/ Why are you internet people always a tease?! One minute it's all talk, next minute you won't even send a small video :( </3 #disheartened

DeletedUser

Quite clearly, not what you were saying last night :/ Why are you internet people always a tease?! One minute it's all talk, next minute you won't even send a small video :( </3 #disheartened

Sorry Chris and Joby told me what you tried to do to them :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser12541

It was a lie! I was innocent prior to Chris!

Oh, I mean, who is Chris? ;)

DeletedUser4753

innocent pffft, i wish sumone would rim me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser76

and back on topic if you wouldn't mind. :)

PM if you want to share videos.

DeletedUser

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe? (This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

1) Joby ~ he's just a legend! ;)

2) Aide ~ Always puts his all to to whatever he is doing & if he picks a target he doesn't give up till he's munched it!

3) D1 ~ Poor guy still has issues finding the elusive attack button at times, but thx to his pure stubbornness & great deff skills he's still here even though i'm sure XPRD wish otherwise!

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your enemies tribe?

1) Haphaz ~ The size of the acc does help but lets face it wouldn't be that big without some skill.

2) sb007ck ~ I hate your timing!!

3) Andy ~ Can i have my villa's back?? Plz!! lol once he starts he just doesn't give up!

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success? (This again does not mean the best 3 players but could be the kind of players who do a lot of work that go unnoticed like sitting a lot etc but are the kind of player all successful tribe need within their ranks)

1) Joby ~ Always helping out where he can especially with sitting! Sure i owe you a few hours worth now? :D

2) Zipperty Zog ~ Everytime i mail this guy at stupid o'clock in the morning asking him to tag for me he does it! <3

3) Olivenb ~ Always picking up random sits when he can.

Finally, out of the remaining players left on UK13. Who is the one player from both side you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war? (In other words if they left the game, then their loss would be devastating to your tribes chances of winning. Again this does not have to mean the highest ranked player/s)

- D1 ~ If he were to finally give in & quit it would knock our entire tribe & people just wouldn't keep trying so much against XPRD.

- Haphaz ~ Huge acc & huge FL! If it suddenly went all of uk13 would be in for a shock!

Best defender
(one from each tribe)

- D1 ~ Still here despite everything... need i say more?

- Haphaz ~ kinda jealous of all that mobile deff you seem to have!

Best Attacker
(one from each tribe)

- Hb ~ Kinda in the background normally but when he attacks he does it well!

- Andy ~ Just doesn't give up!

Forum Presence
(only one)

- D1 ~ always livens up the forums even if its only so people will abuse him! :D

- Steamtrain ~ OMG never laughed so much at some of his posts!

Personality
(only one)

- Zipperty Zog ~ he is the friendliest neighbour after all ;)

-

- D1

DeletedUser

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe? (This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

1) Joby ~ he's just a legend! ;)

2) Aide ~ Always puts his all to to whatever he is doing & if he picks a target he doesn't give up till he's munched it!

3) D1 ~ Poor guy still has issues finding the elusive attack button at times, but thx to his pure stubbornness & great deff skills he's still here even though i'm sure XPRD wish otherwise!

1) Haphaz ~ The size of the acc does help but lets face it wouldn't be that big without some skill.

2) sb007ck ~ I hate your timing!!

3) Andy ~ Can i have my villa's back?? Plz!! lol once he starts he just doesn't give up!

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success? (This again does not mean the best 3 players but could be the kind of players who do a lot of work that go unnoticed like sitting a lot etc but are the kind of player all successful tribe need within their ranks)

1) Joby ~ Always helping out where he can especially with sitting! Sure i owe you a few hours worth now? :D

2) Zipperty Zog ~ Everytime i mail this guy at stupid o'clock in the morning asking him to tag for me he does it! <3

3) Olivenb ~ Always picking up random sits when he can.

Finally, out of the remaining players left on UK13. Who is the one player from both side you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war? (In other words if they left the game, then their loss would be devastating to your tribes chances of winning. Again this does not have to mean the highest ranked player/s)

- D1 ~ If he were to finally give in & quit it would knock our entire tribe & people just wouldn't keep trying so much against XPRD.

- Haphaz ~ Huge acc & huge FL! If it suddenly went all of uk13 would be in for a shock!

Best defender
(one from each tribe)

- D1 ~ Still here despite everything... need i say more?

- Haphaz ~ kinda jealous of all that mobile deff you seem to have!

Best Attacker
(one from each tribe)

- Hb ~ Kinda in the background normally but when he attacks he does it well!

- Andy ~ Just doesn't give up!

Forum Presence
(only one)

- D1 ~ always livens up the forums even if its only so people will abuse him! :D

- Steamtrain ~ OMG never laughed so much at some of his posts!

Personality
(only one)

- Zipperty Zog ~ he is the friendliest neighbour after all ;)

-

- D1

Oh yes i love those 3am and 5am wake up's ree ree XD #SacrificeMyLifeForTw :lol:

DeletedUser12649

1) Joby answered lower down.

2) Hb30 ditto

3) Zipperty ditto

1)Haphaz Number one and constantly taking vills.

2)Hawk Organised

3)sb00ck I know from other worlds and know he does well timed attacks and organised.

1) Joby . All rounder defence, attack and support.

2) Hb30, Reliable and will always help.

3) zipperty, Every tribe needs a zippy.

- Haphaz biggest threat.

- Joby The glue of the tribe.

Best defender
(one from each tribe)

-Joby As per last op against the account.

-Hawk. Always consistnt with new takes and there defended well.

Best Attacker
(one from each tribe)

- Joby Dont need to add anything.

- Haphaz ditto

Forum Presence
(only one)

-D1 On any forum there seems to have a D1 ditto

Personality
(only one)

-Zipperty Always chirpy and makes you realise your here to enjoy the game.

-

-Haphaz. Dont know from any other world and Ive had no direct dealings but seems to be the focus of many a conversation.

-

DeletedUser12541

I see once again, others spam and don't get a warning, I love the mod justice system here, makes me laugh. *insert my dislike for mods here*

This whole thread isn't going to work as there aren't enough participants :( Nice try though Maxine. I still think that hap would win from this, as she has the most re occurring name in the thread. I'd say that Joby is number 1 for help as the second most re occurring name :)

DeletedUser

No one seems to have posted for a while, mostly XpRd people being boring! ;)

So here are the scores standing:

1) Haphaz - 141 Points.
2) Joby97 - 130 Points.
3) d1mension - 96 Points.

4) SteamTRAIN - 53 Points.
5) Zipperty Zog - 49 Points.
6) Hawk 01 - 47 Points.
7) aide454 - 35 Points.
8) WeekendWarrior - 33 Points.
9) HB30.06 - 23 Points.
10) Krunt - 20 Points.
11) Cheetah277 - 16 Points.
12) andyh370 - 13 Points.
13) sb007ck - 8 Points.
14) abbster - 7 Points.
15) Magic Mute - 6 Points.
16) toon/davelongshanks - 5 Points.
18) olivenb - 2 Points.
19) markffct8 - 1 Point.

DeletedUser

No one seems to have posted for a while, mostly XpRd people being boring! ;)

So here are the scores standing:

1) Haphaz - 141 Points.
2) Joby97 - 130 Points.
3) d1mension - 96 Points.

4) SteamTRAIN - 53 Points.
5) Zipperty Zog - 49 Points.
6) Hawk 01 - 47 Points.
7) aide454 - 35 Points.
8) WeekendWarrior - 33 Points.
9) HB30.06 - 23 Points.
10) Krunt - 20 Points.
11) Cheetah277 - 16 Points.
12) andyh370 - 13 Points.
13) sb007ck - 8 Points.
14) abbster - 7 Points.
15) Magic Mute - 6 Points.
16) toon/davelongshanks - 5 Points.
18) olivenb - 2 Points.
19) markffct8 - 1 Point.

There busy being Bullys during family time! #Bullys #SorryMyLifeCameFirst<3 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser12541

I do think that late game is a true reflection on ones skill. That's overall skill now. Wether it's a case of talking their way to the top or attacking their way to the top, it's clearly skill as they are achieving the only objective of the game. Being top rank. But it's good to see others point of view, but it's clearly wrong as joby belongs rank 113. - Yes, there are 113 people left on the world, ooh, I'm mean.

Martin, I think you need to realise, this is a game. It quite clearly comes before life. Don't you even know? #Dilusion #NoSkill #BahHumug