UK16 Dream teams

DeletedUser

Ok, the externals have been pretty dead lately. Just an idea to make things more interesting.
Post below your 10 player 'Dream Team' on this world.

You must include:

1. Yourself
2. The best allied attacker (in your opinion)
3. The best allied defender (in your opinion)
4. The best non-allied attacker (in your opinion)
5. The best non-allied defender (in your opinion)
6. 5 extra accounts completely your choice, however only 3 max can be from your tribe (to make it more interesting). Try to give reasons for these 5 if possible.

DeletedUser12641

samual - the ferret thinks his on that account now lol
jackattack
vincko-redleg
mikeako
wugster
smellysocks
jon124 no him from a previous world
silk he gives nice comments when deserve
deadlybymistake as i know the new co on there top player
anthrich knows his stuff

subs
spursalltheway top top top bloke and never ever gives up and not scared of anything

yes picked 11 as a football side lol

DeletedUser5851

1. Yourself
6. 5 extra accounts completely your choice, however only 3 max can be from your tribe (to make it more interesting). Try to give reasons for these 5 if possible.

I like this post so will pop outta the woodwork for a min :)

1- silkGPN
2- Hmmm timings wise I think Mikeako but for aggressiveness Daluicis.
3- Another tough one as there are some very good defenders here, I'd give it to the boss Astro as he is very good but Im going to go with Reshie as he is the only bloke i know who LOVES to defend no matter the situation and thats very rare on here.
4- Easy... Jackattack stats say it all, Dan and Ste on that account are a force to be worried about for anyone.
5- Another hard one afew have done well imo, Samuel79 account is determined for sure so will go with that.
6- Spurs all the way (plays the game right and can have a laugh)
The Lonely Island (one to watch I think.. good player(s))
Mikeako (one of the best accounts going)
Astro (The work put in is amazing)
Terminator (Quality all around)

Soooooooooo many others I could mention and on another day it would be different but there is mine for now.

DeletedUser5390

1. Yourself
Daluicis
Arne
Reshie
Jackattack
Samuel
Wugster
Astro
Mikeako minus Alberto (See if he notices)
The Lonely Island
And finally id bring Matt out of retirement

DeletedUser10100

Moraleki11er
Jackattack - Not allied as such but closest to it
Samuel79 - Not allied as such again but close to it and is a survivor
wugster - Well I had to pick someone from the ODA table, not received anything for me to judge capability
Jmay - Old school, neile knows his stuff from constant GF/TV Attacks on UK2
Muttondagger - general all round player
Storm Chaser - grumpy and opinionated, but knows his stuff
Anthrich - Anthrax to the ones who felt his wrath, all round good player
CxC. - Because they are such nice guys to talk to and very helpful
noknok - Nobled a tonne of vills internally deep inside enemy territory and held them, hats off.

I think that'd be my team.

DeletedUser

Nice dream teams so far :)

Mine would be:

Myself:

curryisnice

Allied attacker:

Jackattack- Whatever side of 'the war' you are on you must appreciate the relentless pressure Dan and Ste put on TC. Many expect these guys to be 100% offence, because surely nobody could have as many nukes as they do. These rumours are in fact, false. They just know how to use their nukes and break through all barriers. The scary thought is.... I know Dan is a better defender than attacker.... Quality players all round.

Allied defender:

SmellySocks- We have many great defenders in A.F.A. But this one goes to the SmellySocks account. Peadar on that account is a quality all round defender, many will remember some of his defending on the Hoops account. Great all round player too. Only issue is we would need to hold him back from setting up 100s of Death Stars in enemy territory... Which he would certainly do if given the chance ;)

Non-Allied attacker:

MikeAko- It is clear TC also have many great attackers from the backline players who do most of the softening up for others e.g. Daluicis and Brosama. And there are also some quality FL players in TC that don't give our FL players easy nights sleep e.g. Terminator and SilkGPN. I would have given this one to Little General but i believe the account is under new ownership and the acc is way more quiet now. But this one goes to MikeAko. Two quality players on there who definitely put a lot of thought into their attacks, with some good timings. Quality all round players too. A 1v1 with Jackattack would be a very interesting battle.

Non-Allied defender:

Astro- The two leaders seem to set by example. Was some great defending on op day from Astro on the Zulu account a few weeks ago. Only a couple of villas lost for the huge gain in ODD. Unfortunately for him his effort didn't save the accounts eventual fall. But that still doesn't take anything away from his great defending.

The 5 'Wildcards':

Spurs all the way- Had to put him here or he will put the chains back on me :(
Jokes aside, awesome leader, great guy, the sort of leader you want to win it for. And a pretty damn good player too. ;)

Karat222- Edward who joined this world to learn English, for nothing more has done a pretty good job I must say. I spoke to the guy quite a bit at the beginning of the world, and I'm not going to lie, understanding him was pretty difficult. Now, he speaks English better than most of A.F.A. Ed is an amazing guy and clearly a great player. And now ever since he got a new co for the account, Edward and Chess have turned into relentless war machines too. As we all saw that with the destruction they caused to the mpio account.

Jmay- Quality player without a doubt. Can do it all. Have heard and seen plenty of things about them from previous worlds and seen plenty here. They just need more frontline vills to get even more involved in the war.

wugster- They are in a similar position to Jmay mainly back line players who need more FL to get more involved. Can't remember if its three of four of them on the account. But they are all quality players. Can do it all with quality attackers and defenders on the account. And have also clearly put plenty of effort in with lots of farming for the amount of coins they must have. Funny they have been rimmed roughly 6-8 times between them on this world before having ANOTHER attempt, this time on the Wugster account. So got to their position after joining very late. Impressive, but still get rimmed a lot lol ;)

Terminator1203- Well we need somebody to donate the 'Dream Team' enough pp to get us through the struggles. And judging by the amount terminator spends, he would have no issue doing this. Lol
Actually quality player(s). Have defended well when under pressure, especially considering the accounts position on the FL. And the account puts plenty of pressure on the A.F.A FL with plenty of attacking and holds onto his newly taken caps well.

After actually doing this myself I have realised just how difficult it is to do this with only 10 players. So here are a couple of honourable mentions so I don't feel bad about leaving them out:

Fillkons
Muttondagger
Geezer
vincko
samuel
Brosama bin liften
Daluicis
SilkGPN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12045

Very few players know of me, but i just couldn't resist posting here...

5 extra accounts completely your choice, however only 3 max can be from your tribe (to make it more interesting). Try to give reasons for these 5 if possible.
Wugster
Astro
Mikeako minus Alberto (See if he notices)
The Lonely Island
And finally id bring Matt out of retirement

Thanks Jay!

Ok, the externals have been pretty dead lately. Just an idea to make things more interesting.

You must include:

1. Yourself

Ok, here goes;

1) I play on the Mikeako account

2) This one is relatively close between Terminator and Daluicis (Arne, not Jay :D). Both have shown to be skilled aggressors and have on numerous occasions proved this.

3) Again, whilst in TC i have seen many players come under heavy fire but this for sure has to be between; Astro and Reshie. Both have shown that they can handle the heat, taking sits for hours on end (days even), defending against the large number of incoming as seen by very few on the Mpio and Ishaka account.

4) No surprise here, Jackattack. The players on Jackattack have shown their determination, when they attack someone, they hit em hard and consistently keep the pressure up. I (and others too) have had the luxury of defending against them on Sleepless Knight & Ishaka accounts. Im sure it is clear to everyone how aggressive they are, all you have to do is look at their ODA!

5) This one goes to Samuel79. We've performed a handful of Op's which have included the targeting of Samuel79, most being successful ones, but although successful they have not been a walk through the park. Samuel79 has been on the FL for as long as i can remember, he/they are still there. Clearly they have been doing something right :p

6) 5 Players is too small a list...
Astro - the amount of time and effort put into everything is incredible. Phenomenal Leader & a Great Player!
Spurs - sound lad, never had a dull moment, true to his word...lets see what the rest of w16 brings.
Brosama - another aggressive pair on this account and the time and commitment from them was outstanding.
SilkGPN - well, where do i start :D Great lads on the account, love the banter, game play - amazing (could be better) and always reliant.
Wugster - known these lads for a while now, fantastic players, reliable and...when do you guys actually sleep??
Vincko - we've had our little battles here and there, keeping up the pressure...those fakes were annoying, but no major threat as they were mostly BL, but still a pain.
Jmay - guess we had a lil disagreement at first, but after that...well, we worked very well. Sounds lads, great players and again reliable.

Alberto

DeletedUser

Non-Allied defender:

Astro- The two leaders seem to set by example. Was some great defending on op day from Astro on the Zulu account a few weeks ago. Only a couple of villas lost for the huge gain in ODD. Unfortunately for him his effort didn't save the accounts eventual fall. But that still doesn't take anything away from his great defending.

Cough cough cough

DeletedUser

lol Reshie - you did a pretty good job too!

Cheeky sod

Well here goes my list

1- Reshie
2- Got to give it to Brosama never stopped and was always on the attack
3- Many former tribes mates to choose from but it has to go to astro the hours put in on mpio where staggering and slowed the advance down
4- Jackattack by a mile had some fun days on the zulu account against him
5- Muttondagger he stood tall and strong against many ops launched on him

Very hard to choose really

Spurs all the way plays the game in a honest way and is one of the few that i respect
Mikeako outstanding player and tribe mate many will fall against him
Terminator does what it says on the tin
zany for his efforts against zulu account and the variety of his attacks always kept me guessing
andystack for his sheer will to win and desire for the game

DeletedUser12541

Re reading this to see how many accounts have now gone. Pretty sad, like a blast from the past :O

DeletedUser

will have to get my pen and paper out and update this been awhile world has changed

DeletedUser12541

1. Yourself

1 - the lonely island
2 - I don't have any allies, so can't check this one
3 - Starting to feel like a loner now </3
4 - I have only been op'd by t4, so I can't really say that I have had enough experience with the world to say who's the best in my opinion. For participation award, I'd say cranium111 just due to the sheer amount of attacks that he sent. Kept me dodging all day
5 - same as above. There was a 70k player on this world until recently and he was one of the best defenders that I've seen on this game. jluisdasilva was his name, the most efficient defender I have come across in a long while. He had the bonfire and he sure did know how to use it. But as he is gone, I can't really say him. All of t4 that I have attacked so far have sucked. So it won't be anyone from t4 in the k66 area (the rest of the tribe might be skilled) I have heard a lot of good things about samuel79, so I'll say him!
6 -
samuel79
kriztof
cranium111
wugster
spurs all the way

It's really hard to come up with a list when I've not played against/with some of the biggest players in the world, so this isn't exactly accurate on skill, but more of on my own experience with a selected few.

DeletedUser

will have to get my pen and paper out and update this been awhile world has changed

well of we go.

Co player Wugster

Best allied attacker Jackattack willing to help anyone.
Best allied Defender Samuel79 has to be.
Best none off hard 1 but due to 1 player tribe has to say The Lonley Island
Best none Def has to go to Lord Farquar just never gives up so fair play.

extras (subs)
Karat222 pure animals says it all people say do we sleep these guys never Duracell could learn a thing.
Undertaker ever you need out ask they always happy to help plus great on the drink also ha ha.
Legend Slayer respect leads his tribe spoke a few times via PM utmost respect.
SmellySocks wow just class pure class is the glue that holds most together.
Spurs all the way have to include as leads the top tribe as well has to put up with so much plus not a bad player also

DeletedUser12641

player samuel79 its nice hearing nice things about this account thakyou :]

best allied attacker was difficult was between last stand and jack attack, i think jack attack just gets my vote
best allied defender difficult this one i will have to go with terminator as when he was in tc he seems to always know what attacks would hit where
best non allie attacker lonely island looking at his takes you cant match it outside of afa
best non allie defender lord faquar same reason as above never gives up so fair play

6] spurs all the way coz he is my leader and i love him :}
7] the last stand an awesome attacker and can defend as well also very close with karat222
8]wugster the sheer amont of frontline villas he has and when getting opped he never gave up and still took more villas front line where most would of turtled or gave up, and was so calm
9] zany from our allies he seems like a machine the amount he has grown etc and know in wars he did send alot of nukes etc
10 legend slayer has done wonders with his tribe getting them to where they are now and really sound bloke and seems to be able to play the game :}

DeletedUser12541

9] zany from our allies he seems like a machine the amount he has grown etc and know in wars he did send alot of nukes etc

Let's review why he has grown so quickly.

zany

1171 takes
548 barb takes
3 t4h-d takes
230 t4h-c takes
1 t4h-d take
77 t4h-f takes
166 t4h-w takes

1025 easy takes (barbs and internals)

So, a massive 87% of his takes have been barbs and internals. Do you really respect that player?

DeletedUser13388

You must include:

1. Yourself

1. Storm Chaser

Answers are to existing stage - long way to go to warrant final places.

2. Karat222 - ranked world 1 ODA although war stats have the guy well out ahead in enemy gains - shows can attack and take advantage of the results.

3. A few contenders, hard to prove as depends on tribe also in amount supporting but in my time around AFA the award goes to wugster as already said large front, kept control whilst maintaining offence and enemy caps. Besides all that still managed to edge first player (just) to 1K villas!

4. On a personnel level very poor despite reasonable ODD gain the timings and co-ordination have been EXTREMELY poor afraid to say on attacks to myself. Therefore can only go off what l have see on war stats kills - Krism5

5. Again in respect of skill defending cannot put a name forward of personnel experience so from what heard and stats show l will go for Lord Farquar

6. My 5 as follows - small list but who l will chose from personnel experience and l will discount those named above:-
a) spurs all the way - for commitment to tribe above own account - not only one who does but solid leader.
b) SmellySocks - similar to Spurs but with the team their play with more time than Spurs a big role in leading by example.
c) houseofcole - had a few cross words but like the way the guy plays and views game besides aggression good
d) 1st name easy as conducts very well as a leader - legend slayer
e) TheDoctor12 - solid war stats both ODA and caps
f) My surprise inclusion redsinner - despite smashing this guy once he bounced back, supported his tribe and one of a few to attack me with any purpose. Just had to smash for a second time and will not return a 3rd time although the traits of a player you want in your tribe.

A good few not mentioned who have done a lot for tribe, others and maintained balance even with guys like me who can throw a wobbler sometimes! lol. Apologise to The Horses players although for now cannot judge for inclusion or consideration;)

DeletedUser

Let's review why he has grown so quickly.

zany

1171 takes
548 barb takes
3 t4h-d takes
230 t4h-c takes
1 t4h-d take
77 t4h-f takes
166 t4h-w takes

1025 easy takes (barbs and internals)

So, a massive 87% of his takes have been barbs and internals. Do you really respect that player?

Im not judging that one yet. I'd say he has a lot to prove! The big war will be where i make judgments.

DeletedUser12541

I understand where you're coming from. Can't really judge someone until they have been put to the test.

If he is a skilled player with dealing with a war, then his strategy has worked. Become really big with no effort. However, he could just be like a load of other barb nobling nubs.

Personally, I'd get bored of internals. Don't get me wrong, I probably have a high percentage of barb takes now because I needed to fix my backline up against t4. But it's still no where near as high as 87% lol

DeletedUser

4. On a personnel level very poor despite reasonable ODD gain the timings and co-ordination have been EXTREMELY poor afraid to say on attacks to myself. Therefore can only go off what l have see on war stats kills - Krism5

but we now have Krism5 with us
who has proved a massive gain to the tribe
and im proud to have him with us along with kingrollo running an account.

also its nice to see people mention my name on here but i am nothing without the tribe.
i do nothing apart from have my name on the tribe profile
its every member of AFA who make the tribe and praise should go to them