UK16 Dream teams

DeletedUser13388

You may be nothing without the tribe but the game is more than just the big hitters and staunch defenders who are nothing without a tribe. A tribe is nothing without guys like you who sacrifice their game time for the sake of the tribe, bonding them together to be sustainable. For that reason you are named by myself at least but suspect why others.

Would l like a player like yourself as a leader or the most active aggressive player ...... answer is you as a leader as the other would fail to maintain a tribe. I also picked Redsinner .... purely as if l was in a trench on same side he would be alongside me with again sacrifice and gritty enough to pull through.

It takes a mixture to make a tribe, a successful one anyhow and the teamwork is what pulls players through, not luck, skill or activity as in time pressure if maintained will win on a lone wolf

DeletedUser

I agree with what Storm has said. Spurs, you may not be the worlds most active duke planning ops every couple of minutes. And you may not lead by growing the most and leading by example through sending the most nukes and the most support or even take the most vills, what I'm basically trying to say here... Is you are crap ;) But seriously, you manage to do something I've never seen done by any duke before, and that's coming from being lead by dukes who have played since W1 .net and more with extremely high numbers of worlds played ect. You have kept and keep morale so high within the tribe. I have no idea how you do it in all honesty, but you do (my best guess is far attitude, smart and kind choices that keep peoples faith with the tribe). And with this people want to lead and plan ops for you, people want to sit accounts for you, and people want to keep fighting, pushing forward and holding lines to win this world for you and ourselves. An this i feel is the example and standard you set within the tribe.

And of course like any good duke you do your part and more within the tribe when it comes to attacking, defending, nobling and sitting accounts within the tribe.

DeletedUser12641

pmsl ready thats so funny but so true, i will never quit even if it means getting divorce or getting foster parents for my children this is the sort of things spurs has hypnotize me to do :]