UK16 Maps, produced by Nickjer

DeletedUser4083

As you all know Nickjer's maps have proved an invaluable resource for players, so once again we have our thanks to give to him!

Link to Nickjer's site: Maps kio
Contact Nickjer: nickjer@hotmail.com

Assigned Map Supervisor: Jeimizu

All of the maps below you will be able to click on so that you can view them at full size :)

Reply to this thread with any Family tribes that need to be included. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11546

Does it look better now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12117

I like maps ..... I would prefer to be on one though!

DeletedUser

Already in fastest nobling player map

images

DeletedUser7321

Someone mentioned that they wanted me to take a screen shot of the tribal dominance map every month, just to see how the world evolves for future reference. I thought it was a good idea, so here it is...

ScreenShot2013-07-02at163153_zps7330e65e.png~original
Last edited by Jeimizu; 12.07.13 at 18:32.

Every month you say :icon_confused: keep up the good work :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe someone else should apply to update the maps, if the current isn't doing so ?

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Go to the site of Nickjer, you'll see that he just doesn't want to do it for free anymore, so he's asking donations, based on where they come from, he keeps the updating going.

DeletedUser

I meant that 'Jeimizu' isn't making sure the maps are kept updated properly.

I do it on a couple of .net worlds, so it really shouldn't be a problem for them.

DeletedUser4083

Would only take 1 person to send Nickjer an email, and your problems would be solved. Oh wait, someone has already emailed him to sort uk16 out? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser12389

^ Me too. I finally got myself into top 15 ODA to find I can't put the map on my fridge door because there aren't any maps :(
On a scale of devastated to heartbroken i'm currently soul shattered :icon_cry: