UK19 self-updating maps by Nickjer

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12806

As you all know Nickjer's maps have proved an invaluable resource for players, so once again we have our thanks to give to him!

Tribe Maps

Player Maps

Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed. In the player dominance map the villages for the 15 players with the most points in a continent are displayed (due to color issues)

Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed. In the player dominance map the villages for the 15 players with the most points in a continent are displayed (due to color issues)..

Fastest Noblers:
(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since first nobled village). Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its own owner. Example: I have 10 villages and never nobled one of my own villages, so it should show 8 villages nobled because it doesn't count village I started world with and first nobled village.

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed out the tribes with 2 or 3 high point players). This map is a great map to find where the elite tribes are, because mass recruiting tribes will plummet in the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

Top job, I had emailed Nickjers but got no reply. As usual the maps will zoom after the next update.

Blue

DeletedUser12806

Top job, I had emailed Nickjers but got no reply. As usual the maps will zoom after the next update.

Blue

When he replied to me, he said he is busy in real life and may not be able to reply to any more emails for a bit. So I may not be able to get approved to update families unless he gets the time to do that. I have registered though.

DeletedUser11546

You don't need to be approved to update family tribes.

DeletedUser12806

You don't need to be approved to update family tribes.

You need to approved to his sit to update them I simply registered but he said he will be busy and may not be able to approve me for a while.

DeletedUser12806

*Update this won't zoom in till nickjer accepts me to his site and puts me in charge of the world*

I have emailed him should be done by midweek I would assume sorry for the delay.

DeletedUser4083

All changes have been made, will occur in the next update.

DeletedUser12878

Could we get the maps zoomed out please? The world has expanded another continent in each direction by now.

DeletedUser10790

The OP is innactive as is nickjer himself, so i hear, so i dont know how that will be accomplished.

blue

DeletedUser9598

I think Nickjer was floating around the .net forums not too long ago

DeletedUser360

uk19

W.A.R = Green

Alpha = Pink
BETA = Pink

Mayhem = Black
Psycho = Black

ReBoot = White

NEM = Royal Blue

APEX = Yellow

TW1TS = Orange

W.O.D = Red
W.O.M = Red

I.B = Light Blue/Cyan

F!ST fam. - Purple

POP = Grey

Not claiming this to be of any use but sometimes it's nice to actually see what the world looks like, I've put the link up there so changes can be made as you see fit, APEX and TW1TS may go off the map soon for all we know and other tribes may come into play.

DeletedUser360

can someone go on the website and become the new updater for the maps please?

DeletedUser4083

All sorted, the changes will occur in the next update.

I may not always catch update requests, so if you don't see me posting here in regards to updating them, then drop me a private message and I will sort it out :)

DeletedUser360

A lot of families in this world:

Alpha Fam.
Alpha
BETA

Mayhem Fam.
Mayhem
Psycho

NEM fam.
NEM
NEM.

W.O.D fam.
W.O.D
W.O.M

FIST! fam.
FIST!
FIST!!

Rebel fam.
Rebel
Rebel!

I'm not sure if that's all of them and I'm not sure how legitimate the NEM one is. It would be nice if they could be added before the next update.

DeletedUser4083

Family tribes updated. Changes should occur in the next update :)

DeletedUser61

Think this needs to be updated.
Unless I'm mistaken the families are

W.A.R + W.A.R2
Mayhem + M@yhem + Psycho
-T- + -C- + -K-

DeletedUser360

Think this needs to be updated.
Unless I'm mistaken the families are

W.A.R + W.A.R2
Mayhem + M@yhem + Psycho
-T- + -C- + -K-

BETA also are part of the Mayhem family but I believe they will break up soon, a lot of players moving from the old Alpha to other tribes so I imagine BETA will merge into the old Alpha and leave some of their smaller players behind. Worth adding it as family until then anyway.