UK2 Forum is moderated now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[th]Congratulation UK2 members for constantly proving, that you are the most immature community which I experienced for quite a while now (and most of you may know, that I moderated a few communities now).

As soon as I am trying to let you go unmoderated for 2-3 days, things are escalating again. And as soon as I start to infract (which leads most certainly to banning someone temporarily again), the "kindergarten of UK2" - there's no better matching term for it - starts to report dozens of posts from their "ingame enemies", which are not even as bad as theirs. This is not targeted at one side/tribe of the core wars. There's no "good", nor "bad" side in this forums. It's more that one side is as bad as the other.

We warned the UK2 community, it didn't work. I even closed the forums for a while, it didn't work. Ok, there you are: All your posts will stay invisible now, not readable to the public - unless a moderator approves it. [/th]

DeletedUser

[th]All post will now appear without approval, the setting is removed. Please, try to continue posting like you did as long as each post needed to get approved by a moderator. Don't revert back to your old ways of posting.[/th]

Status
Not open for further replies.