Uk22 Milestones

DeletedUser7179

thats the problem with purchasing in all your resource... it tends not to increase the ability of the player lol

DeletedUser4783

thats the problem with purchasing in all your resource... it tends not to increase the ability of the player lol

We only bought 50k resources max... you bought more resources than us but still you can't even past some of the people who never bought anything.

Are you seriously talking about player ability? Because we all know how much ability you really have

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4783

Rank 1 Is Standard first to
1,000,000 Resources Robbed and 3k points.

DeletedUser11788

Whats goign on - My milestone

(2.765.|193 P) Never in the history of the game can I remember a player being under 200 points and above 10000 in ranking.... Its a sign... Tribe hugging and co playing has killed the number of interested players... well done... you have achieved it. Pat on the shoulder. Enjoy playing the game by yourselves....LOL.

DeletedUser13240

(2.765.|193 P) Never in the history of the game can I remember a player being under 200 points and above 10000 in ranking.... Its a sign... Tribe hugging and co playing has killed the number of interested players... well done... you have achieved it. Pat on the shoulder. Enjoy playing the game by yourselves....LOL.

What the hell is your problem?!
None of this is true. You are just deluded and want to change the game. Maybe you should go to Germany and ask or in your case demand to change the game, and hopefully they either have you locked up in prison or even better locked up in a mental asylum because you don't seem to have a clue what your on about when you say this has ruined this and this has ruined that. If something about the game has put you off and you don't want to play anymore, then don't play it and don't ruin it for people who don't mind how everything changes.

Peace out.

DeletedUser

.uk pro second to 1mill looted

Not bad for a solo'd account.

DeletedUser10790

Matt what time did you get it, must've been close?

blue

DeletedUser

SubjectAchievement received: Robber (Silver - Level 3)
SentFeb 11, 2015 23:30:22
[h=3]Robber (Silver - Level 3)[/h]
award2.png

Loot 1.000.000 resources!
Flag reward: +5% more population
View your achievements

tedd66

Reaction score

what about when player one is 100 pts? your an idiot

DeletedUser6695

Are you actually that clueless? .net doesnt even have 10,000 active accounts joining its worlds. Anyway, why are people like you complaining about less players joining and less competition? You are bottom of the barrel, this gives you a chance to maybe break top 50