Uk22 Milestones

DeletedUser4783

no milestone on here for 10k units defeated

4629cbafd929cd86efde72ef9e1ccbff.png

DeletedUser5582

I always took the ingame milestone to be 10,000 units killed. These milestones are running on ODD/ODA and ODT which differ. Am more than happy to be corrected. Am also happy to add a new milestone.

educate me or let me know what you;d like me to do

DeletedUser4783

10K units killed is actually 10k OD, I got the award by getting 10K ODT first not by killing 10000 different units like attacker of the day award where every troop you kill counts as one.

DeletedUser5582

10K units killed is actually 10k OD, I got the award by getting 10K ODT first not by killing 10000 different units like attacker of the day award where every troop you kill counts as one.

I thought it was units killed so popped a ticket in and the reply thought the same. But looking at your current ODT score unless you only killed axes and scouts you would have had heaps more so I stand corrected and your award is for the 10k odt. Who knew (well you obviously)

Will update now and apologies for not knowing this.

DeletedUser6695

I thought it was units killed so popped a ticket in and the reply thought the same. But looking at your current ODT score unless you only killed axes and scouts you would have had heaps more so I stand corrected and your award is for the 10k odt. Who knew (well you obviously)

Will update now and apologies for not knowing this.

An ingame mod didnt know how it was calculated? That's worrying

DeletedUser5582

it does say units killed not OD so is not clear. Blame the grammar not the mod I think (who incidentally gave a well reasoned response just unfortunately chose my OD to base their thoughts on which would not have flagged up was OD not units)