UK26 Settings

DeletedUser13811

lol... and still not adjusted. I'm thinking they want to be deceiving here.

I'm sure they did it just to deceive you all, makes perfect sense.

The wording could be taken either way and on realisation that it was being misunderstood it was clarified by Dabookman.

What I don't understand is what you expect to happen now? The matter is resolved.

DeletedUser14043

What I don't understand is what you expect to happen now? The matter is resolved.

No... the "matter" is not resolved. It still reads "Player must be in tribe for 24 hours before support can be sent.". Anyone reading this will assume exactly what it says... That support can't be sent for 24 hrs, meaning... tribemates can't support the village. Nowhere does it give the indication of who can and can not send support. It is "very" poorly written and "very" "VERY" misleading.

If you asked 20 players to read the statement and asked them what it meant, every player would assume that no new tribe recruit can "receive" tribe support for 24 hours. Every single person in UN was surprised and responded with "Ohhhh" when I copied dabookman's clarification response above and sent a tribe circular. Every UN council member, myself included, interpreted the line "no support can be sent for 24 hours" as meaning the player recruited can't be supported. Nobody, not even the devs, can say the statement could be taken either way as you did above. At best it can be taken both ways, but not one or the other. It states "no support for 24 hours can be sent" without clarifying "sent by whom". Therefore, it is stating that "the tribe can not send support to said player for 24 hours".

At the risk of being warned, i gotta say, both the statement in its state and your statement above are completely and fully incomprehensible and very "inaccurate". You are wrong on this one Violet.

DeletedUser14043

lol, this just bit me in the butt...
I won't elaborate as I have a support ticket in and frankly it's inexcusable to discuss support tickets on the public boards. That is, unless permission is asked in the ticket or in it's closing.

Regardless, as I've just learned, there are inadequacies within this setting that need to be addressed or at least I hope are addressed.
The sooner, the better.