Fake Limit 0
Morale Points/time based
Militia yes
Attack/support gap 100ms
Quest system yes
Hauls on
Flags yes
Premium Trading Enabled

Win Condition 80% dominance for 10 days.

Pre Registration will open on Friday 7th October 2016

Please note, this world will feature the new Watch Tower building, for more information look Here

tedd66

Reaction score
Settings look good (well I suppose it depends on if watchtowers work or not)

DeletedUser10677

So everyone can see what order nukes fakes and nobles are in... im confused as to why you'd add a feature that takes away the tactical skill of planning and timing larger attacks?

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Attract new players to the game, essentially making it easier for them to get to grips with I suppose. Personally I don't like this because I love attacking and this pretty much makes it sooo much easier for defenders to defend.

tedd66

Reaction score
just adds another layer of tactical planning to ops... The smart attackers will still get their villages. You should welcome the challenge guys

DeletedUser10677

Its just an interesting development... in fairness mass tagging can kill some of the late game joy

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Want to make defending harder? Make defense troops statistically weaker, or tweak the algorithm to lessen the benefit of stacking. The Watchtower is a step in the right direction. Defending shouldn't be mechanically difficult (ie. too many people confuse strategy with activity, this enhances strategy, not reduces it, by lowering the amount of activity needed to effectively defend.

It's never been realistic that you'd have an rmy marching at you and wouldn't know if it was 1 man or an entire army coming.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Want to make defending harder? Make defense troops statistically weaker, or tweak the algorithm to lessen the benefit of stacking. The Watchtower is a step in the right direction. Defending shouldn't be mechanically difficult (ie. too many people confuse strategy with activity, this enhances strategy, not reduces it, by lowering the amount of activity needed to effectively defend.

It's never been realistic that you'd have an rmy marching at you and wouldn't know if it was 1 man or an entire army coming.
I pointed out the possibility of balancing this 'free tag' out with the diminishing return stacking often seen in speed worlds (farm supported units or whatever).

Deleted User - 695343

I'm curious as to how night bonus is all of a sudden changed without any notification. Not cool.