UK3 in Pictures

DeletedUser

The premise is as simple as the title suggests. You don't need to be a Night Terror with Photoshop to entertain. For example:

28qcec.png

I have recently made another more current image, but I need to upload it still. I'll post it shortly, but perhaps we can get away from the concrete insults and flaming and have a more entertaining thread for once? Without killing one of the only other interesting threads?

I have only two rules, and Krieg can hold you lot to them or not...

• No insulting/"critiquing" other people's images without making one yourself... IE: If someone makes a picture of your tribe (or you) that you don't like, you cannot argue about it unless you make your own. In order to retort, the opposition must make one as well. The picture could even be your retort if you so desire. Be creative, as I said... You don't need to be a picasso to be entertaining.

• The pictures must be UK3 or TW related. No Lolcats (unless they're uniquely made for TW and/or the world). I would assume all the other forum rules apply as well... (No Pr0n, racism, or other such extremities)

Oh, and it should go without saying, but don't go being overtly cruel to people. Fair jest is legitimate, but don't take a picture of a hippo, and slap someone's avatar on it and say "hay luk wut I fownd!". That's A.) Not clever, and B.) Insulting (which is against the rules). Lets keep things game/forum based eh?

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Ooooh, I love this idea. I will hold them to your rules Discord. :)[/ke]

DeletedUser

161ydlk.png

In light of recent events, I made this a few days ago and never bothered to upload it. It's not hard to use Gimp to make simple photo-manipulations (I used a frog render and the smudge tool to make this). Do note, I'm not commenting on Phileas' financial or occupational status. Merely what tend to be his actions on the forums. It's a rather commonly used phrase. Atleast it is here... Maybe you silly brits have alternate sayings. I'd say it right here, but I believe that's overtly naughty. Can we say manure? I'll use the word manure.

He be a manure disturber. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser117

Fine Willow - you win. . . .

May I present Sparkys Spoilers:

Well Zero went
work6.jpg

Then TFF went:

nerd-baby.jpg

then this happened:
food_fight.jpg

And a bit of this:
ninjacookies.jpg

Now its up to this
foodfight.jpg

72207532.jpg

DeletedUser

Fine Willow - you win. . . .

May I present Sparkys Spoilers:

Well Zero went
work6.jpg

Then TFF went:

nerd-baby.jpg

then this happened:
food_fight.jpg

And a bit of this:
ninjacookies.jpg

Now its up to this
foodfight.jpg

72207532.jpg

I always win... Not sure how you though you could get around it. :icon_razz:

Well done. One down, infinity to go!

DeletedUser

This is very funny and quite good, if you just tightened the cross and the lettering it would good.

Sorry, I'm useless at any graphic art. With hindsight I would have rubbed a bit of the cross out.
Glad you liked it :lol:

DeletedUser

This one is a bit big:

Kama2.jpg

Enjoy

DeletedUser

Here's my latest... I think it's pretty good.

2mdqekz.png

I made it at HF's behest, the idea was HeavenFox's

DeletedUser

Message For Phileas ...

Phileas, you know what to do!

2n8zcyc.png

DeletedUser6063

Haha i love it guys im abit new to w3 so i dont have the info on tribes like you do :p but they are still pretty to look at :p (i got a few of the jokes)