uk3 Predictions and opinions....

DeletedUser5528

Lets try and have some fun with this, no flaming please, banter ok though!

1, How will uk3 end and when do you predict this will be ?

2, Do you foresee any more mergers in this world ?

3, Who is your TW idol and why ?

4, If you could be compared to another player who would it be and why ?

5, Who will be the rank 1 player when this is over in your opinion ?

6, Why do you play this game ?

DeletedUser

1, How will uk3 end and when do you predict this will be ? -- IMO, it'll end with the tribe that has the most active players over comes the other tribes. Other then the recent war with TFF vs. World, each tribe is struggling with activity, so I would assume the tribe that can stay active longer will eventually win and then UK3 will soon end after that.

2, Do you foresee any more mergers in this world ? As the leader of Death, I see no further merges with tribes of any size. AFA and REV aren't going to merge.

3, Who is your TW idol and why ? I have no TW Idol.

4, If you could be compared to another player who would it be and why ? Hard one to answer, can't say that I can be compared to anyone.

5, Who will be the rank 1 player when this is over in your opinion ? NO clue, but lxZerOxl is the current #1 ranked player, so unless that account goes barb or /quits, I would suspect he'll stay #1.

6, Why do you play this game ? I found it challenging and socially fun to waste my time on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1, How will uk3 end and when do you predict this will be ? It will grind to a halt with the sheer boredom of no one getting anywhere fast.

2, Do you foresee any more mergers in this world ? Whats left to merge.....

3, Who is your TW idol and why ? Lightyjo for the stories, shit at the game :lol:, but the stories are funny.

4, If you could be compared to another player who would it be and why ? Mr Chrispy/GrumpyLad (MIA) without the scouts as I'm always moaning (and banned).

5, Who will be the rank 1 player when this is over in your opinion ? Barb muncher Dee (lxzeroxl) unless he goes wild :lol:

6, Why do you play this game ? Have a laugh with some of the people who are on here and it passes the time.

DeletedUser5582

1. Furry Trouser Mammal bribes his wife to let him play and conquers the world with his axe nukes :icon_eek: Or the tribe with the last active players will win through.

2. Never say never on merges. If a tribe is dying a slow death of inactivity can see merges taking place and not long ago that the AOTS lot merged in the Shroud Wearers.

3. The Dan. Can levitate whilst humming which is a skill few possess.

4. Lol have no idea really of who would be compared to?! Might edit this later

5. Well think will be Zero (now that he has awoken again) or Ed maybe but can;t see anyone else catching them (again look at Ed's start date and go "oh my")

6. Lol I have no idea. Just started for something to do as wound down my work and got hooked which is silly really. Did leave and missed it so lucky enough to be accepted back. W3 always be a bit special but good to play other worlds and not care quite so much.

DeletedUser6248

1, How will uk3 end and when do you predict this will be ? No end. Death and TFF will fight forever

2, Do you foresee any more mergers in this world ? No

3, Who is your TW idol and why ? zzdan480zz. He is the best leader I had so far and I do appreciate his standing and his fire. His way losing temper and patience with us ;)

4, If you could be compared to another player who would it be and why ? I could be compared with many other defensive and save-chuckling players. If there were any other on that world.

5, Who will be the rank 1 player when this is over in your opinion ? Zero

6, Why do you play this game ? I like to start the game, I am a good start-up player. Then I don't like to give up. It is my kind of illness. Messie (compulsive hoarding) - unable to throw away anything ;).

DeletedUser8856

1. How will uk3 end and when do you predict this will be ? - Like Ach said, the most active tribe will prevail and that could be next month, next year .. who knows.

2. Do you foresee any more mergers in this world ? - No, i think the rev and rev 2 merge was the last.

3. Who is your TW idol and why ? - Ste Lake, back when i first started; he stood out from the crowd, but he knows this game better than anyone ive seen here . He showed us how to defend, all the tactics, set ups everything you could possibly need and its a bugger that such a player has so little time now. Meh, do your thing Hagen :p

4. If you could be compared to another player who would it be and why ? - I suppose im not an attacker really, thats wertys post but hey i could be compared with a reasonably good defender.

5. Who will be the rank 1 player when this is over in your opinion ? - Not a compliment in any way, but to be honest i think Suicided will take that top position .. Zero has started to show his face again as i saw whilst sitting for a day on monds, but still.

6. Why do you play this game ? - No idea, started with a few mates on world 9 in the 2nd top tribe on the .net server and enjoyed it but didnt have the time. This was just a random join which turned into a good bit of banter.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
1, How will uk3 end and when do you predict this will be ? TFF win in approx 12-16 months, campaign for faster noble packet reductions will be successful as everyone left might understand that it doesn't favour bigger or smaller players more than the other

2, Do you foresee any more mergers in this world ? When it drops to last 2 dozen enemy players against remaining TFF will be TFF vs 1 tribe encompassing the remainder of the world

3, Who is your TW idol and why ? Hmm difficult, obviously like those good defenders out there who like an offensive strategy like myself, fanatik acc has 2 great players, tb may not have the offence but respect his ability to defend, mondaeo a few months ago was a problem to fight against, acheron is always a good person to have a bant with, or a slinging match in good nature, also all those fellow scottish players still out there (wave)

4, If you could be compared to another player who would it be and why ? me and billy both have similar tactics and strategies, and we work well together, I would compare myself to him

5, Who will be the rank 1 player when this is over in your opinion ?
Depends on end date, <12 months time = zero, >12 months time = Ed, could also see some like Jo, mad and reggie getting up to top 5

6, Why do you play this game ?
Well im here to the end game now, have said to myself no joining new worlds, so the no haul W56 will be my last attempt, for something a bit different.
Also dont fancy playing during my exams, so if its not over by next May you may not find me on any other worlds but here, need to finish it now after a year and 2 months slogging it out

DeletedUser8800

1] when ferret co plays with ach then we will clean up lmao

2] only more co playing accounts

3] would say lighty jo but it has to be the one and only chesty he will always be remembered

4] there is only one ferret so no one lol

5] ach account when i get on there lol

6] it annoys the missus lmao