UK3 Win Condition

DeletedUser7797

Not gonna happen.

I am here until the end, get the gloves off.

DeletedUser8856

This is interesting, you suggest the south is our weakest point ?

DeletedUser5528

This is interesting, you suggest the south is our weakest point ?

erm no.. I suggested he is in the south,, I am not in the south,, That is all I am suggesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8856

Nice to see the blue writing has gone, well that is one smart suggestion then i must say.

DeletedUser5582

Nice to see the blue writing has gone, well that is one smart suggestion then i must say.

the blue writing is epic do not abuse The Dans choice of forum colour.

This thread is alo going off topic so I suggest we start a new one where we can discuss The Shroud Wearers weakest links, bamsters (work with me here) and the colour blue being epic

On topic am delighted we have a win condition as something to aim for.

DeletedUser

I kind of like and don't like the win condition, we all pay to play this game and I have a feeling that residual premium points will not be refunded if the target is reached.

It is fully understood that, due to the numbers remaining, Inogames may no longer consider us worthy of server space (please note I am not bashing the providers here), however I suggest that any prem points unused on this world in the end game should be refunded to be used on future worlds.

That, I think would make the imposed end more paletable for all.

PS

Jo I truly feel that The Dan should begin to write in red as it is a far more paletable and destructive colour (just ask Arsenal)

DeletedUser7342

I kind of like and don't like the win condition, we all pay to play this game and I have a feeling that residual premium points will not be refunded if the target is reached.

It is fully understood that, due to the numbers remaining, Inogames may no longer consider us worthy of server space (please note I am not bashing the providers here), however I suggest that any prem points unused on this world in the end game should be refunded to be used on future worlds.

Accounts do not get deleted when a world is finished and any premium points left on them do not ...vanish either!
You can either play in another world or transfer them to another account.

...from recent experience in W14 .net that just ended :)

DeletedUser

My points, if any, will be up for grabs. Begging letters after the close please. Chiefy you can have some as a wedding present.

DeletedUser

TFF 20487 53.35%
DEATH 13702 35.68%
AFA 2263 5.89%
REV 1507 3.92%
LAP 439 1.14%
DC 2 0.01%
ALPHAE 2 0.01%
NUTTER 1 0.00%
PFJ 1 0.00%