Uk35 where attacking your own tribe is apparently the done thing!

DeletedUser2550

So.. up until 16.59 today I was a member of the High Rise Clan
I was dismissed at 16:59
Subject You have been dismissed from the tribe Hill Rise Clan
Sent Jan 27, 2018 16:59:44
BlacklistKing dismissed you from the tribe Hill Rise Clan

That was EXACTLY 5 minutes after i was nuked by my own duke
BlacklistKing attacks BuchaillOg (Jan 27, 2018 16:54:38:614)
BlacklistKing has won
Morale: 95%, Luck: -23.0%

Attacker (555|497)
Axeman: 2000 (-919)
Light cavalry: 1356 (-578)
Ram: 50 (-23)
Catapult: 65 (-30)
Paladin: 1 (0)

Defender (553|497)
Pikeman: 617 (-617)
Swordsman: 578 (-578)
Axeman: 424 (-424)
Archer: 375 (-375)
Scout: 275 (-275)
Light cavalry: 324 (-324)
Paladin: 1 (-1)

Haul: 4.271 3.410 0 7.681/73.150
Damage by rams: The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 17
Damage by catapults: The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 17 to level 13

Opponents defeated - points:
Attacker: 9 592
Defender: 11 674

Created usingMytwstats reports converter

Did i dodge out my offense? Nope because i never thought that my DUKE was sending a REAL attack

So now he is trying to noble me
I will continue to dodge out the defence i called home FROM THE SAME PLAYERS VILLAGES

Subject BuchaillOg has withdrawn his/her support from BLK 01
Sent Jan 27, 2018 17:02:09
Village: Try me (553|497) K45
To: BlacklistKing
Village: BLK 01 (555|497) K45

I may kill one of his nobles i may not
I don't care so much

And i really am so glad i'm not in this tribe anymore because in the 8 years i have played Tribal Wars this is the LOWEST of the low in terms of things i have seen tribemates do to one another
For a duke to nuke and dismiss a tribemate without the lightest warning... well really its a warning to every other member of this family tribe that their council members cannot be trusted..

Best of luck to whoever wants to kill them

DeletedUser2550

BuchaillOg Jan 27, 16:52
Why have I incoming from you?

BuchaillOg Jan 27, 16:53
You Also have def from me??

BlacklistKing Jan 27, 16:54
Council have decided to cut some people due to growth unfortunately as you have only got to 1.4k within an entire month. We are going to war with HQ shortly and cannot have slow growth because your points are low so are your troops which will make you an easy target for HQ

BuchaillOg Jan 27, 16:56
So you nuked me??
While I had defence in YOUR VILLAGE???

DeletedUser4753

So id break this down into 2 situations, and that being the case, actions seem entirely defensible.

situation 1, You are not deemed a active useful member of the tribe, rightly or wrongly so its his tribe so he can draw whatever criteria for being thier he does so wish.
Ive been kicked from tribes for being inflammatory despite being way better than anyone else in the tribe, to me id take skill over personality, but the duke he thought the opposite, set his own criteria and enforced it.
my advice would be better vet your tribes who you wanna join before you apply, 2 often the onas is on the player to prove themselves worthy of a tribe to join and remain, but if you value yourself as a player perhaps see if the tribe is worthy of you, 2 way street imo.

situation 2, upon making the call to both remove you and noble you, as any good player normally does they think about what is the best way to noble someone, in his opinion the task would be far easier whilst his support was out, seems to make perfect sense, sure totally unethical, but ethics of your tribe was something again is on you to establish your tribe has before joining.

DeletedUser14664

Let me break this world in a nutshell.

3 top tribes (pp whores) at the moment are allied together to take down smaller ones...wuhuu so fun:D. Tribe diplomacy apparently, does not mean anything.

So thats what I have heard and a bit disapointed...but lets continue exercises!

DeletedUser4753

How did the scavenging thing effect pp? if ppl are no longer able to farm pp then we are back to just the rich prevailing lol.

so i hate pp as much as the next guy, but i think your missing some clear tw fundamentals, if you have a team and work with them and are the aggresors you can take down whoever you like. i think alot of the problems and gripes ppl have with tw these days is its become very solo'y, like you guys are right, if you have loads of pp, ally everyone in sight, thier isnt a chance you guys can keep pace and out do them in ranks, but thats missing the point, a good tribe of active able ppl can easily go toe to toe with whoever, ive not played a load of worlds since pp start up was a thing but never seen a tribe where every single one of them spent tonnes of pp, if you go 1 for 1 then yea you get squashed by those that grew better, but then if you go 1 for 1 against a team youd lose anyway.
dont get me wrong, i hate that pp is a thing, but unless having rank 1 during start up is your only goal i see no reason to despair.

DeletedUser6695

Let me break this world in a nutshell.

3 top tribes (pp whores) at the moment are allied together to take down smaller ones...wuhuu so fun:D. Tribe diplomacy apparently, does not mean anything.

So thats what I have heard and a bit disapointed...but lets continue exercises!

So we (-HQ-) took out the rank 3 tribe and are actively at war. Who are these smaller tribes?

Also, pp whores? Who are you? Id smoke you with my eyes closed with zero premium, crawl back into your hole

DeletedUser14664

So we (-HQ-) took out the rank 3 tribe and are actively at war. Who are these smaller tribes?

Also, pp whores? Who are you? Id smoke you with my eyes closed with zero premium, crawl back into your hole

Thats what they all say :D

By rank 3 tribe you mean core or come whatever? Yeah you took em down cuz blood brothers stabbed them in the back. Suddenly they had incomings from both sides, so yeah "you took em down"

I hope bb wins and rapes your anuses out of that world or maybe you are cowards and merge and declare the world win?

So what you waiting for little boy, you got entire hq tribe backing you what is taking so long to take me down :D? Im not even playing anymore

DeletedUser6695

Thats what they all say :D

By rank 3 tribe you mean core or come whatever? Yeah you took em down cuz blood brothers stabbed them in the back. Suddenly they had incomings from both sides, so yeah "you took em down"

I hope bb wins and rapes your anuses out of that world or maybe you are cowards and merge and declare the world win?

So what you waiting for little boy, you got entire hq tribe backing you what is taking so long to take me down :D? Im not even playing anymore

What would you like me to do? Kindly message some random tribe and ask them not to attack a tribe that were at war with? You're a confused individual...

Also, take you down? I don't even know who you are... I had to go search your name because I couldn't see you on the rankings. You have 23,000 points mate. If you want I can give you a bit of advice on how to be mildly competent ?

P.s "that's what they all say" ?

Is that you questioning which one of us is better? If so, you might wanna simmer down rookie

DeletedUser14329

tw isn’t the most friendly community lol..

Can’t see TBB winning though KK!

DeletedUser4753

ive expanded my gaming in more recent years and honestly tw community isnt bad at all compared to current popular online titles, sure thier are morons in every walk of life, but i wouldn't use vocab like cancerous and toxic of the vast vast majority of the tw community, the same cannot be said of other games i play

DeletedUser14329

I just find all the keyboard warriors amusing to be fair, but just be a turn off to post knowing more than likely you’re gonna get shot down all the time..

No time for any other games, played this game almost 10 year now on and off and still beats anything else hands down.

FortNite is the only other game I’d say I safely play also atm so bloody addictive.

Nothing compared to my tribal crack tho!

DeletedUser4753

*fights undying urge to shoot sss down*

yea your right, i play other games to pass the time when tw skype chat is quiet :D
i had a go on fortnite, tis decent tbf, though that pub g looks better, (yet to try)

DeletedUser920

Talking about other games is one thing, but comparing W35 with other worlds, this one feels like it has been a false start. I know it makes sense to build up your base to get established before you get into any wars, but this has gone way beyond any world I've played for that. Usually after a while the family tribes get into a fight with someone more aggressive and fall apart and the main tribes fight over territory with a few smaller tribes trying to move up a league and get involved.

This world the biggest tribes have not got into any real conflict and everyone is just trying to eat the smaller tribes. The twenty-one rule is protecting some players, but it seems they are just building up villages to be targeted by players 10-15 times bigger. Even 50% morale isn't enough to hold out as the bigger players can replace troops more easily.
That wouldn't matter so much if those big tribes actually had enemies, but right now there is nothing else for them to use their troops on and no front line for them to send support to. If someone takes your village as soon as you are 5% of their size you can't even attack back.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a bad time on this world, but in terms of game dynamics and getting people involved, something (it seems to me) has gone wrong. The rim tribes should be slugging it out with other rim tribes, not exclusively fighting the big three.

DeletedUser4753

it seems to me this happens because of 2 reasons.

1. the "a wins a win" mentality, in a sense if no wars ever happen and just the top 20 players form a tribe and noble upto the victory conditions peeps win, if you are a master manipulator and your mailbox is your strongest tool, you can crush all enemies with out much of a scrap, their are many easier ways to win tw without much fighting at all, and yet at the end of the day just the win is enough for these people, why this is? i have no idea, perhaps people are inherently lazy, perhaps the tw community are not critical enough of less than glorious world wins, or perhaps tw's players base is more made up of fair means or foul get the job done kinda guys.

2. the shrinking tw community all mostly knows each other, in effect of if you fast forward to the tribes that remain in late game, you will see the same faces over and over again, that all know each other and all have ties. This presents a problem in that most peeps like to play with their friends and dont want to view them as the enemy they happen to know, imo things would function better if people were loyal to their tribes over their ig friends, but that just isnt the case, hence time and time again the tribes full of peeps who know each other all ally/nap up whilst they fight the peeps they dont know, then when thats done they swap n change to play with pals often to a tribes demise, and walk on towards a relatively lacklustre world win.

Honestly now thinking about it alot of these issues can be attributed to the death of the externals, back in the day peeps had ego's and the desire to prove themselves greater than all others, so in worlds where member limit was 100 and youd have family tribes (yea this used to happen) you'd have a tribe with a council enforced cap of 30 members, which makes little strategic sense, but when you did well you could come on the forums and boast how your elite team of 30 can best teams of 300, thereby stroking ones ego and baiting others of a similar nature to try 1up you, which leads to more small groups, and more ig fighting.

way back when it was a small elite core tribe who often got gang banged by the rimmers, these days the opposite seems true, n tis kinda sad

DeletedUser14329

Will be having blast on pubg once my bank account is nice enough to do so d1.

To be fair I feel sorry for the rim tribes partly responsible for the worlds course of politics myself but in each K they’re getting picked on and eaten up before getting the chance to get going.

There’s been a lot of back handers and discussions made in the mailbox, I know for a fact that pride and ego’s have probably made this world not so exciting as others have been and I’m probably guilty of being a bigheaded jerk from time to time. If FIRM managed to stay together then things may have been a hell of a lot different. EXN wouldn’t have be here if that hadn’t of happened.

HQ (my good friends I <3 u) being so much bigger than any other tribe and the fact they’ve been a family tribe since the start has forced others like my lot EXN & TBB to do the same and create safety in numbers. I think the days where a single tribe with good players fighting off family tribes are over. All the good players are part of a family tribe now and until tw create a world with a decent member limit then I can foresee this being the norm. Boils down to like you said the community is shrinking and everyone knows each other, friends want to play with friends.

Personally, I think the last tribe that wasn’t part of a family I was in was on w28 with IBF and let’s face it we’re got our asses handed to us by SLAP and Knightmares tribe CHAOS. It’s hard to fight against numbers especially when the members who make up the numbers are experienced and long time serving players.

Be nice if we can get these externals going and see point of views from others whether in the big 3 or not.

DeletedUser14646

What would you like me to do? Kindly message some random tribe and ask them not to attack a tribe that were at war with? You're a confused individual...

Maybe you are misinformed cause thats exactly what happened. The leader of EXN is a personal friend of the leaders of HQ and thats why EXN attacked Core after discussion it wasnt a random attack. This is also the reason why EXN and HQ are currently attacking TBBE. To be fair to Exsedor he did say that even though they did hit Core in the back and will help HQ take k55, he will not surrender or change tribes after all is done and only EXN and HQ are left.

Obviously i dont believe that he went behind everyones back to help HQ only to lose the world. If he wanted to win with EXN he wouldve allied with both Core and TBBE to take down HQ and then have a fight amongst each other to determine the winner. I think he didnt do that because he intends to join HQ after TBBE are dealt with, to take the rest of EXN and finish the world.

DeletedUser6695

Maybe you are misinformed cause thats exactly what happened. The leader of EXN is a personal friend of the leaders of HQ and thats why EXN attacked Core after discussion it wasnt a random attack. This is also the reason why EXN and HQ are currently attacking TBBE. To be fair to Exsedor he did say that even though they did hit Core in the back and will help HQ take k55, he will not surrender or change tribes after all is done and only EXN and HQ are left.

Obviously i dont believe that he went behind everyones back to help HQ only to lose the world. If he wanted to win with EXN he wouldve allied with both Core and TBBE to take down HQ and then have a fight amongst each other to determine the winner. I think he didnt do that because he intends to join HQ after TBBE are dealt with, to take the rest of EXN and finish the world.

I am well aware of what was happening. I was duke at the time. He is talking about TBB jumping on Core not Exn. The rest of your message is just rambling so I won't bother responding

DeletedUser14680

I know nothing of TBB jumping on core, was pretty much part of it since it began after firm collapsed and from what i know there was nothing about turning on core?

I welcome you to prove me wrong but not once did i ever get told to attack core nor did i see any forum posts on it.

DeletedUser14646

I am well aware of what was happening. I was duke at the time. He is talking about TBB jumping on Core not Exn. The rest of your message is just rambling so I won't bother responding

Well apparently you dont know what was happening cause tbb didnt jump on core. EXN attacked Core from the back because EXN and HQ work together. So it wasnt a random tribe like you said, it was an allied tribe fighting with you 3v1 to take out core. Then EXN started miraculously on TBB as well about the same time HQ started on them, supposedly because some people that EXN had a war with went to TBB but Exsedor already told me that the plan all along was to create massive numbers and take everyone else out and 1v1 later. But as i said and im sure you know 2 thats not happening cause exsedor will go to HQ once the rest are dealt with to win the world and betray the rest of EXN ;)

The good thing is you didnt say anything about "random tribes" this time.