UK35 Win Condition 80% dominance for 10 days.

dabookman

Reaction score
  • We are pleased to announce the opening of UK35 on 14th December 2017 Mid morning

• Speed 2
  • Unit speed 1
  • Noble Coins
  • Smithy Simple tech
  • Archers yes
  • Paladin Yes (Multiple Paladins)
  • Bonus Vills Yes
  • Barbs/bonus grow 1200
  • Watchtower Yes
  • Church No
  • Choose start Yes
  • Beginner Protect 3 days
  • Tribe Limit 20 No outside support
  • Fake Limit 3
  • Morale Points/Time based
  • Militia yes
  • Attack/support gap 150ms
  • Quest system yes
  • Hauls on
  • Flags yes
  • Premium Trading Enabled
  • Night Bonus Active 00.00 -08.00
  • Win Condition 80% dominance for 10 days.
This world will introduce the new Scavenging Feature.
Pre-Registration is now open

DeletedUser

Scavenging,

So now after allowing poor players to buy their way to the top with PP you think the poor little snowflakes need an option to get the resources some get by farming hard by not farming hard. Well it does appeal to the masses who don't like hard work and envy those that do. But should you not change the format from competitive player vs competitive player to snowflake pitted against snowflake with no losses from attacking or defending. That way you can make more money whilst entertaining the masses you seem to think will come calling!!!

DeletedUser4753

scavenging if designed correctly will yield far less than farming, pretty sure they said that in the video thing, its a safer, slower, guaranteed way to aquire resources. akin to upgrading pits over building lc.

pp sucks dick, but this feature seems like another tactical option when in a hyper competitive 1/1/1 hauls area, cant get get mad at tactical options.

DeletedUser

Just a shame where the game is going, away from high input to low input, how many people played W1 compared to W35, the changes aren't working, each change is designed to bring in more players but alienates current ones so maybe, just maybe W36 to be PP free, Church free, Watchtower free, Scavenging free?????

DeletedUser4753

hey dont hate on churches, pretty sure w1 was a church world if i recall.

Tribalwars has been in decline way before inno started gearing game towards micro transactions. i would support a non pp world coming around every so often, but its not going to happen.

try classic maybe, speeds slightly higher but its non pp non church non watchtower non scavenging

DeletedUser7182

Just put in a ticket just in case... but where are all the quests gone?

DeletedUser14635

Not looking so good atm clearly... And tw tells me my forum account doesn't exist

blue

DeletedUser7182

They all started populating again after support dealt with my ticket last night, and for my tribesmates at the same time. Very buggy - not seen that before.

DeletedUser14646

Scavenging is a pretty sweet addition i think. It allows for different start ups to happen. Now a defensive start might be a semi viable choice instead of everyone starting with offence. Besides makes no difference to the people that do their own farming.

Its great for the first 3-4 days when hauls are empty and then it becomes useless to anyone with LC. Dont see a single problem with this setting. Unlike the watchtowers that completely destroyed the game, this setting allows for some interesting new starts to worlds.

DeletedUser4753

watchtowers destroyed the game? i think thier the most useless building in tw.

DeletedUser14623

Scavenging looks like a good addition to the game tbh. I only looked at it briefly and watched the innogames video when farming for CF, but it seems like a good addition to the game that will help worse players keep up with the farmers. That's exactly what it was intended for.

The others are not so great though, like the watchtower. But hey, I don't play normal worlds any more for the reasons of those all being added. Just like much players don't play at all anymore. But you know.. Squeeze the old cow for the last drops of milk you can get right? That's the idea with PP stuff.

DeletedUser4753

haha all true, once the cow ceases to produce anymore milk do we all get steak though?, metaphoric ofc.

DeletedUser14646

watchtowers destroyed the game? i think thier the most useless building in tw.
How are watchtowers useless? you build 6 villas with 20 watchtower on the frontline, you cover every single enemy attack, you stack those 6 villas and then dc every single noble attack to any of your other villas because you will see nobles coming from hours away. You dont even have to be on the pc to label attacks. Fakes have no meaning anymore cause with watchtowers everyone knows its a fake. In an OP the target of the OP becomes clear when the first few attacks pass by a watchtower villa.

Watchtowers are not useless, they are probably the most important building in the late game. If 2 tribes know how to properly utilise watchtowers and they are of the same caliber, a world could potentially be open for ever cause nobody would get and nobody would lose villas.

DeletedUser4753

haha your forgetting tw has functioned as game for over 15 years without watchtowers existing, and yet people still managed to defend successfully.
A good defender can already swat away fakes without the need for a watchtower, without getting mi shinny trumpet out ive defended opps of over 1000 nukes 10000 incomings multiple trains landing same second without any tribe help on a 3 mil accounts, not a watchtower in sight and not a single vill lost (bar the half a second before recap), its another tool people can use, far from necessary and its usefulness is definitely debatable.

as for most important building late game, farm?barracks?stable?rally point? surely all trump a glorified tagger.

DeletedUser14646

haha your forgetting tw has functioned as game for over 15 years without watchtowers existing, and yet people still managed to defend successfully.
A good defender can already swat away fakes without the need for a watchtower, without getting mi shinny trumpet out ive defended opps of over 1000 nukes 10000 incomings multiple trains landing same second without any tribe help on a 3 mil accounts, not a watchtower in sight and not a single vill lost (bar the half a second before recap), its another tool people can use, far from necessary and its usefulness is definitely debatable.

as for most important building late game, farm?barracks?stable?rally point? surely all trump a glorified tagger.
Not succesfull enough. Im pretty sure you are exaggarating with the numbers. On a 3m account you would normally get 100.000 fakes and 700 nukes split on like 100 villas and 100 fake noble trains if you dont chose your stacks carefully when you see those real noble trains from two hours or three hours away it will be too late.

Now you dont have to worry about fakes at all cause you know exactly what each attack contains.

Also yes watchtower is more important late game because barracks stable farm and rally point are maxed out standard. Anyone who doesnt max them is just a bad player. Point being any decent player with a watchtower can destroy any person that doesnt use them.

Questioning the usefuleness of a watchtower makes me question if you know the game =/ The watchtower btw doesnt just tag the attack it also tells you how many troops the attack contains. Have you ever used a watchtower?