UK50 Win Condition 75% Dominance

UnKnown

Reaction score
It’s noob friendly settings basically, to cater for the new players and encourage them to play. There’s ways of getting around the 150 ms anyway. 2 nobles from 2 villages, if your good enough you can get a tight train.

BigHugh

Reaction score
It’s noob friendly settings basically, to cater for the new players and encourage them to play. There’s ways of getting around the 150 ms anyway. 2 nobles from 2 villages, if your good enough you can get a tight train.

It doesn't matter how close you get the nobles, if it's not all four within at least 100ms or something. If you are good enough, you will easily snipe a 300 ms train. Just send nukes to protect the nobles. Nothing changes with this settings.

UnKnown

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how close you get the nobles, if it's not all four within at least 100ms or something. If you are good enough, you will easily snipe a 300 ms train. Just send nukes to protect the nobles. Nothing changes with this settings.
If I see nuke nobles incoming I’d pre noble my vill and watch them wipe there own troops out then recap.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Just pointing out that night bonus is 00.00 to 08.00 not 23.00 to 07.00.

Also

Small players are size protected which isnt on the settings. When will this be removed? this hugely effects farming

Not Aqua

Reaction score
Just pointing out that night bonus is 00.00 to 08.00 not 23.00 to 07.00.

Also

Small players are size protected which isnt on the settings. When will this be removed? this hugely effects farming

When I attack someone small, it says 16.07... i assume that means 16/07/20, which is a long time :O

Killing Time

Reaction score
Why does this say 7am Night bonus ends?

some say that Inno gives Booky a wrong setting every world just to test that he is paying attention. Others feel that there is always a "wrong" setting as a sort of long winded April fool's joke that Inno feel never gets old. Whilst others think that the world settings choices should be given back to CM's and life would be heaps better.

Take your pick! Option three will never happen alas.