UK52 Win Condition Dominance

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Scouts only have 1 level on 10 tech world... dabookman is confused...

Dependant upon the world setting, scouts can have 3 levels... as the scouts on this world can see building levels and outside troops, it would appear, that they are the highest level that scouts can be... they will, therefore, perform 'better' than scouts on other worlds that aren't at the max level, dependant upon world settings and research levels...

As for a 10 tech guide: Level 10 good, Level 1 bad... defending troops have the tech level of the village they are in, attacking troops have the tech level of the village they are sent from...

Therefore, if you support a tribe mate who only has tech level 1, the defending troops will fight at tech level 1, regardless of the tech level in your village (the village you sent the troops from)...

TW.PLAYER

Reaction score
You're right, a long time since I played one.
Your eyes are getting tired also based on them videos clearly showing a 2-3 second freeze on the commands count down and the refreshing time of the tab. Time to pull the retirement package. Imo

jaguarr

Reaction score
Your eyes are getting tired also based on them videos clearly showing a 2-3 second freeze on the commands count down and the refreshing time of the tab. Time to pull the retirement package. Imo
can you send us the video

TW.PLAYER

Reaction score
I'm so confused what you're on about.
If you look at the Own commands (Troops) coming back to your village, you will see a freeze every 15 -20 seconds on the 1st one for 2-3 seconds before it catches up. Tab/page refresh is also 2-3 seconds. On other worlds this does not happen as I joined w51 to test it out and also w116 .Net. I also recorded it and sent the videos to support.

d1mension

Reaction score
tw is probably more profitable now than it ever has been, unfortunately money isnt invested into the game and just pumped elsewhere, other inno games or just lining pockets. servers are very very poor, considering you used to have 90-100 k's worth of vills growing/producing issuing commands and this world lags and has things like command caps per sec, on just 4 half continents, ridiculous.