Hauls full with scavenging
Flags Yes
Nobles travel maximum 50 fields
Night Bonus 00:00 - 08:00

Last edited:

Party Animalz

Reaction score
Thats what classic is for :)

No, classic has never been about skill or lack of pp.
classic is a haven for the European family tribes to attempt to beat the british players which usually consists of the same people
A purely skill based real world, would be something to see but unfortunately will never happen.

dabookman

Reaction score
premium trader: no ??
Admin error, let's be honest.. they not going to have a world purely based on skill are they...
Even if that is what some sections of tw players would like.
It isn't in proposed settings purely because it's something I have no choice over, I have tried previously to have it disabled on world statrts with no joy.

Party Animalz

Reaction score
On a positive note smithy 10 tech is a real rarity (one i applaud you for having) and will sort the men from the boys.

The 10 level system is similar to the 3 level system, but allows each unit to be upgraded to level 10. The higher the research level, the better the unit performs in battle. There is no limit to the number of researches you can have in a village.

Stolen from here...

Deleted User - 232559

On a positive note smithy 10 tech is a real rarity (one i applaud you for having) and will sort the men from the boys.

The 10 level system is similar to the 3 level system, but allows each unit to be upgraded to level 10. The higher the research level, the better the unit performs in battle. There is no limit to the number of researches you can have in a village.

Stolen from here...

So nothing like 15 tech then haha, just simple tech with tiers,

The setting which needs to be addressed on this world and in all other worlds its on is the anti family settings of no support outside of tribe, like if your gunna have that setting thier needs to be like a 7 day block on sending or recieving troops upon moving tribes, currently you can jump to new tribe and recieve stacking or send often instantly or max 48 hrs, making boring family wars still viable, if you intend to have settings designed to make people play in smaller groups of 20's you need settings to support that, id even consider tribe locks, it seems the standard on uk worlds these days is form a massive family, abuse the ability to bounce between family branches unpunished, then all merge to win.

Other than these 2 gripes quiet like the settings.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
These are some pretty decent settings - fake limit is a bit boring in my opinion as it feels like almost every world has them (Would we ever get a no fake limit no watchtower world again?)

Deleted User - 896972

40 member tribe limit to maybe stop families forming.

Outside support for a fake support Op along with your real/fake nobles