UK6 - Timeline

DeletedUser

OMG is NYK really doing this? Yes I am, I would like to present you with this Timeline thread. I will post the most important events of UK6, with the help from other posters on .co.uk. So here it is

• Redemption
  • WTB More Elites
  • All-In
  • Disney (is that going ahead?)
  • XiG
8th - World Announcement

11th - UK6 Forums Open, NYK invades

19th - UK6 Opens Officially, already can see players such as Muldeh
Nauz gets an epic starting location, but someone decides to post a thread to locate him and therefore creating mass spiking in his area :lol:
Around 20:35:00 First to axes - Feel Da Beat

20th - Around 01:00 Server Time, Galaxy For Sale aka Dimension, breaks the 10k looted milestone
19:00 ALessonInPointwhoring is the first player to LC, 20k, 30k and 50k looted

21st - ALessonInPointwhoring 100k Looted at 09st. 200k looted at 22st, First to Mounted Archers, First to 500 points

22nd - First Tribes to reach 10k points for top 40 players D.B.D, LOOM and PiXeL (in that order)

23rd - ALessonInPointwhoring and High Till I Die reach 1k points, but the rank 1's growth has been stunted by spiking of his farms, therefore giving him 1k ODA

25th - Ziffnab is first to 1 mil hauled - GREAT SUCCESS :D, 2nd was ALessonInPointWhoring and High Till I Die was 3rd

26th - ALessonInPointWhoring loses rank 1 for the first time since the end of day 1.

28th ALessonInPointWhoring retakes rank 1 by building the world's first academy.

28-29th Admiral Phoenix, after gaining rank 1, is catted down to 3k points, but backtimes Godlike? and later on clears him. Both players quit and joined other accounts

30th Co-Train by ALIPW, Ziffnab and SperzFTW took out one of the best accounts in UK6 - High Till I Die

31st Ziffnab grants his villages to ALIPW and Cantstopme nobles the first barb :S

1st - ALIPW is first to 10k points

2nd - Haze, Rank 4 Disbands, KOTR merge into REV

3rd - GWAS (PiXeL) disband. Gold recruit some of their players and extend the lead. Most of RC. leaves. GOLD is the most dominant tribe so far

5th - Gold double rank 2 tribe :3

06th - Death merge into MOT

7th - Gold reaches 500k ODT, 5k average points per player and are leading in the conquers by far

11th - Admiral Phoenix is slowed down by LOOM tribe and has villages taken off him

12th - .simetrik. manages to noble 10 barbs to get first to 10 villages milestone. Gold achieve 1mil ODA whilst BA get 2nd to 500k ODA

14th - Gold are put under pressure and receive first to 500k ODD

Unknown date (guessing 12-15th) - ALessonInPointWhoring quits, some villages are internalled, others are not

15th - AJuzCorz is 2nd to 10 villages (1st to 10 proper villages ;) ) , SperzFTW 3rd to 50k

16th - Yeah Yeah Yeah first to 250k ODA, Gold keep getting 1st as 2.5mil ODT is reached

19th - .simetrik. is first to 100k through barb nobling

20th - Gold first to 2.5mil ODA, BA second to 1mil ODA

24th - Yeah Yeah Yeah loots 100 million, Abdo outfarms people and reaches first to 50 awards

29th - BOB disbands.

1st - UK7 and Version 7.0 are announced

Last edited by a moderator: