UK60 proposals

dabookman

Reaction score
Let's probably try a package system for nobles? Guess coin system is being predominant across all servers/worlds. May be a change would be nice. This might not be an option as well, but thought I would suggest lol ;)
Just like Paladins that option is not available although I can still use it on Classic & speed.

sp33duser

Reaction score
This may be a dumb question since I haven't played since uk54 which I believe was the rescheduled w50 milestone non pp world.

Does .UK run non pp worlds more than every 50 worlds like .net?

Or is this just hopeless posting I'm seeing asking for non pp world

Dilemma

Reaction score
Speed 2
No WT
No Church
Tribelock (fairly early)
Tribe limit 10 - 15
Coins
Paladin
Archer
Paladin book system
Simple Tech

deHaket

Reaction score
Correct Gwennie
I don't mind pp though, the thing that is frustrating world to world is no outside support.
No new crew or group can establish.
Just my opinion having played years ago with outside support and now back and see same thing across w53 w54 w56 w58
What is so wrong with outside support ?

Original ODA Addict

Reaction score
Correct Gwennie
I don't mind pp though, the thing that is frustrating world to world is no outside support.
No new crew or group can establish.
Just my opinion having played years ago with outside support and now back and see same thing across w53 w54 w56 w58
What is so wrong with outside support ?
Problem is Multi-accounts, bots, etc, outside support is so easily abused

SWDXB

Reaction score
So the majority of people who replied said they wanted speed 2. Only 2 people said they wanted anything less than speed 1.6. And it ends up being 1.2?

Tribelock at 75 days too, world will be over by then. Needs to be sooner to have any impact at all.

Original ODA Addict

Reaction score
What's the point of asking for our preferred world opinions if you're going to just put whatever you want anyway?

Literally no1 wanted 1.2 speed. Also literally a 75 day tribelock is basically no tribe lock at all.

Don't give us the option if you aren't actually going to listen to it.

Give us Speed 2.

10 tribe limit.

15 or 30 day tribe lock.

Give yer head a shake

Last edited by a moderator:

Win Again

Reaction score
Speed 2
Smaller than 20 tribe limit
Tribe lock after 30 days or at least support ban for 48hrs after joining a tribe

Please and thank you

mafialeader

Reaction score
speed 2 (speed 1.2 is so boring and expensive)

10-15 tribe limit (so we can have more tribes and more active game)

please bookie fix it so the people actually who still play and spend £ on this game actually want to join

Gwennie the Welsh

Reaction score
Well there you go we suggest and it appears the complete opposite has been put in place. There appears little point in many joining this world as it will be the same people winning and a tribe of 20...having a laugh

mafialeader

Reaction score
Frustratingly it seems despite everyone seemingly being unhappy they are going ahead with same settings without compromise. Would at least appreciate if the community manager or TW uk team responded to us on here.

What's the point in asking for suggestions and not listening to what the masses want - or even providing an explanation regarding the situation?

Good luck to those who play :)

ML