UK7 - A History

DeletedUser

As the first 5 months of this world draw to a close, I thought it would be worth trying to post something interesting to liven up the forums a bit.

Every now and then I've taken a copy of the Top Tribe Dominance Map which shows the top tribe (and the second) in each continent and what percentage of it they control. It shows how the big tribes of this world have changed and expanded.

1 - 13th February 2011

The first map is two months into the world. At this time TuTor was still around and at the top covering two K's. KNK were already showing impressive K dominance and there were a couple more tribes that no longer exist such as R.R who were a strong tribe at the time. How different things are now :D

113thfebruary2010.png

2 - 8th March 2011

This next map is quite a leap on, 3 months in. No sign of TuTor now! Instead we have a new set of top tribes (other than KNK who have an even stronger grip on their K now). Some of the tribes on here are still around today and look a bit more recognisable.

28thmarch2001.png

3 - 18th March 2011

Not a huge amount has changed in this map other than higher percentages for the top tribes. However, Necros start to emerge in the east, still a small tribe at this point

318thmarch.png

4 - 26th March 2011

A couple of the top tribes are on the brink of collapse here, both RaGe and T.H.G are falling apart. Necros made big gains from this creating another strong power.

426thmarch.png

5 - 1st April 2011

Another month passes and we have an updated set of top tribes. O~O control 2 continents that were previously occupied by RaGe and T.H.G. Only just though as the 0.01% difference between them and Necros shows :D KNK have expanded and now control two K's (they just need to find an N...)

51stapril.png

6 - 9th April 2011

O~O's tenuous lead over Necros has fallen away now so K55 has a new top tribe. KNK have also knocked O~O off their perch in K45 making that three K's now under KNK control. many of the rim tribes seem to have survived well and have outlasted a number of decent tribes.

69thapril.png

7 - 15th April 2011

I did have this map but to be honest it was pretty boring with nothing changing so I decided not to include it. Just so it doesn't look like I've missed one :D

8 - 23rd April 2011

This is how things stand today. Some of the rim tribes have vanished now (DrX are still on the map but it looks like they won't be around much longer) and KNK seem to have a presence in each of the core K's.

823rdapril.png

That's all the maps I have for now, might get a few more for another look through in the future when things will probably have changed dramatically once more! With O~O and Necros are taking on KNK, will be interesting to see how those wars go and which tribes survive, as well as the many others wars ongoing.

Hope people have enjoyed looking through these maps, thanks for reading :)

DeletedUser6960

Nice to see how the world has progressed in stages, Good stuff doom interesting +1rep

DeletedUser9336

Its Great to know about the world history, I wouldn't of thought about looking on the Tribal Wars Forum for info about the world.