Uk8 Coplayer discussion

DeletedUser

Opinions on them all? Where do you think they will be in a few weeks?

Yet again, trying to liven the forums up a bit.

Currently; 08:29 - 03/04/11 (English date ofc)

Meh Meh Meh
IXXXI
Locutas of Borg
Ruffus
Bazza the Brave

Here is mine;
Meh Meh Meh - Definatly will be in the top 5 for the next for weeks. :)
Ruffus - Been told he is good, will most likely keep his top 5 rank if he has the time and other stuff doesn't occupy him.
Locutas of Borg - Seems to be good, I presume he will keep his top 5 rank for the next few weeks.
IXXXI - me and hossain :icon_wink:
hukhong219 - Not sure who this is tbh :/ No clue if he will still be in it soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name . . . . . . . Tribe . . . Points . Villages
Meh Meh Meh . Honey . 31.874 . . .6 - not heard much about this player but from what i have heard will continue to thrive in top 5
Ruffus . . . . . . iPod . . .24.436 . . .6 - as long as he doesnt get sidetracked with anything els he has the potential to stay up in top 5 with his skills :')
Locutas of Borg .iPod . .24.425 . . .6 - heard a little bit about this play but not a great deal so cant comment
IXXXI . . . . . . Honey . .22.054 . . .5 - continue as you are and im sure you can retain a top 5 rank if not, top 10 at least
hukhong219 . . SAD :( . 18.157 . . .5 - never heard of at all so would be unfair to pass judgment

DeletedUser

1 Meh Meh Meh Honey 44.300 8 5538
We're starting to create a worrying gap on the 3 chasers, but a lot can still happen...

2 Locutas of Borg iPod 32.962 7 4709
Not exactly the most orthodox top player, especially his view on barbs, although putting in a good effort to keep ruffus and will/hossain behind,

3 Ruffus iPod 32.376 8 4047
Leading iPod and top 5, impressive, hopefully can keep up the pace, i think he will for the time being

4 IXXXI Honey 32.312 7 4616
Doing great, also leading however with a co, it's gonna be a nice race between them and the two above

5 Bazza The Brave W1NGE 23.180 5 4636
Somewhat behind the top 4, remember Bazza from w4, no idea of skill but did well for a bit, nonetheless i see this position changing a lot

DeletedUser

1 Meh Meh Meh Honey 44.300 8 5538
We're starting to create a worrying gap on the 3 chasers, but a lot can still happen...

Yes, I did offer you OTooles sister for rank 1...:icon_wink:

4 IXXXI Honey 32.312 7 4616
Doing great, also leading however with a co, it's gonna be a nice race between them and the two above

Yeah will be a good race :) hopefully I can keep up :icon_razz: though to be fair I am only played 30-60 minutes a day and still managing to keep a top 5 rank :icon_redface: *cough* yes that was sarcy.

5 Bazza The Brave W1NGE 23.180 5 4636
Somewhat behind the top 4, remember Bazza from w4, no idea of skill but did well for a bit, nonetheless i see this position changing a lot

I think ish4u will take this position and join the race between me, Ruffus and Locatus!

DeletedUser9237

Meh Meh Meh . Honey . 31.874 . . .Tribe mate, good player, helpfull if needed
Ruffus . . . . . . iPod . . .24.436 . . .played against on many worlds under many different names, great player but does get board or side tracked
Locutas of Borg .iPod . .24.425 . . .no info
IXXXI . . . . . . Honey . .22.054 . . .tribe mate, another good player, good leadership
hukhong219 . . SAD :( . 18.157 . . .no info

DeletedUser8815

don't normally post in these sort of threads, but here goes

1 Meh Meh Meh Honey pulling away, but coplayed accounts do have a big advantage. guys start a world separately then get into top 10, get more respect from me
2 hukhong219 Roma 46.720 9 5191. dunno much about this guy but looking better and better
3 Locutas of Borg iPod 46.646 8 5831 cannot comment about myself
4 IXXXI Honey 45.493 8 5687another coplayed account
5 Ruffus iPod 41.158 9 4573top player, running a tribe too makes this achievement even more notable

sorry formatting is messed up but cba to correct it

DeletedUser

5 Ruffus iPod 41.158 9 4573top player, running a tribe too makes this achievement even more notable

Not trying to bump mine up or anything but I am also running a tribe and the co-playing is basically just me at the moment because Hossain is busy leading a world war in W44 (one of the two leaders of Storm) and we are in a world war in W53 so he is quite busy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

don't normally post in these sort of threads, but here goes

1 Meh Meh Meh Honey pulling away, but coplayed accounts do have a big advantage. guys start a world separately then get into top 10, get more respect from me
2 hukhong219 Roma 46.720 9 5191. dunno much about this guy but looking better and better
3 Locutas of Borg iPod 46.646 8 5831 cannot comment about myself

sorry formatting is messed up but cba to correct it

I don't like these anti-coplaying comments. It's already been pointed out that coplaying, although counterintuitive as a concept, actually evens the playing field, the point being that everyone can get a co if they want whereas not everyone can be online the whole time. I understand that some people don't like coplaying, however that is your choice, it's allowed so people are going to do it so you're going to have to deal with it. Coplaying means playing the account is less time-consuming and is more active, you can't blame us for wanting that surely?

If you want to see how we play individually come to W4, you'll find us both in the top 10, and I'm sure there is some enemy account which needs a new owner.

Not trying to bump mine up or anything but I am also running a tribe and the co-playing is basically just me at the moment because Hossain is busy leading a world war in W44 (one of the two leaders of Storm) and we are in a world war in W53 so he is quite busy :icon_biggrin:
If you start a new world it's cause you know you're going to have enough time for it otherwise there is no point joining it and then complaining that you haven't got enough time. I'm also running a rank 1 tribe in the middle of a world war, do you see me complaining? No, which is one of the reasons I coplay on this one as it allows me to do well on both worlds.

DeletedUser

If you start a new world it's cause you know you're going to have enough time for it otherwise there is no point joining it and then complaining that you haven't got enough time. I'm also running a rank 1 tribe in the middle of a world war, do you see me complaining? No, which is one of the reasons I coplay on this one as it allows me to do well on both worlds.

Yes we knew that :) more doing the UK world to see what competition over here is like to be honest.
Are you? Did not know that :) But fair enough, am not really complaining - just saying thats its more just me playing at the moment because he had anti-co playing comments.

DeletedUser6695

You picked the worst world possible to check out uk's competition seeing as none of the big names except for Luca played :/

DeletedUser6695

A lot are the same as .net... Nauz,cory, ap etc but then I suppose abdo is a uk player and Luca I can't think of any >_<

DeletedUser

Oh ok, in that case did you want me to change the title of this thread for you?