Uk8 Coplayer discussion

DeletedUser

No mate. IXXXI doesn't play that world.

If you want me to understand your mute point then make it clear.

But DKNY did win W12. He took 1600 villas. And doesn't need a co play. Unlike you

I have other account names, surely you must realize that?

WOW 1600 VILLAGES! OMG. Like that isn't hard in late game when everybody goes inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No Bud, you've never declared any other names.

Bet 1m bucks you've never played a world I was on.

Yet you bang on about ingame names. lol

Easy part of the game is the start. As i've mentioned many times

DeletedUser

No Bud, you've never declared any other names.

Bet 1m bucks you've never played a world I was on.

Yet you bang on about ingame names. lol

Yeah perhaps if you have ever talked to me or had me on skype you'd know i had other names. I'm not exactly gunna go around everywere saying 'BTW IM BLAH BLAH BLAH' etc am I?

What worlds have you played?

No it really isn't, it's competitive stages which require tactics. If late game was a lot more active than it is then it would be the hard part but because the majority is inactive, it makes it very easy!

DeletedUser

Avoid the question then....

That way you can pretend to have some credability. This world all over.

I've declared my worlds, my playing names.

But feel free to join the net forum. Post on W42 as that's where I've played most recently. I'll post your comments on some of the players.

DeletedUser

You've been playing on the rim or played some real crappy worlds. Startup is by far the more advanced stage of the game. :)

DeletedUser

You've been playing on the rim or played some real crappy worlds. Startup is by far the more advanced stage of the game. :)

First 2-3 vills are hit and miss. from there to 200 is easy going.

Don't need a tribe from there, unless you can't play.

Usual ignorant post i expect from UK worlds

DeletedUser

Ok, This is a UK8 discussion thread. Stop with dragging outdated .net worlds in here. No one cares about them and any arguments about .net worlds should be discussed in a mail or in the .net servers. If its more of a generalized conversation about co-playing, then there's a Co-player discussion thread in the General Forum. I'm not warning in this thread anymore about this nonsense...about uk8 or don't post.

DeletedUser

Ok, This is a UK8 discussion thread. Stop with dragging outdated .net worlds in here. No one cares about them and any arguments about .net worlds should be discussed in a mail or in the .net servers. If its more of a generalized conversation about co-playing, then there's a Co-player discussion thread in the General Forum. I'm not warning in this thread anymore about this nonsense...about uk8 or don't post.

It's about credability. You have none either.

Claiming credability when you have none. About credible players in worlds that have no co players, who are live players. This is relevant, however, your comment isn't.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

And if you say it, it must be so! :O

It's about credability. You have none either.

Claiming credability when you have none. About credible players in worlds that have no co players, who are live players. This is relevant, however, your comment isn't.

Err, what?

Credibility is how believable something is.

JP being the Forum Admin, and me being a former Forum Admin would both therefore be far more credible sources than you, or in fact than most anyone in the eyes of the community.

Not to mention that we're both well known on .net, whereas you appear to be anything but.

But, really, end of the day, this thread has more or less been beaten to death and anyone intelligent has more or less come to the conclusion that co-playing is not an inherent advantage, in fact it's a disadvantage.

Co-playing can be advantageous, but what the advantage actually is is additional activity, not the fact that two players are playing the account.

ie. in order from best to worst:

1. One player plays 16 hours a day.
2. Two players play a combined total of 16 hours a day.
3. One player plays 8 hours a day.

If you can be as active as a co-played account while solo you have an advantage over the co-played accounts due to not having to compromise with a co-player.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

stop trawling and try to keep up

Keep up with what?

The last page or two all youv done is argue with another person about what account they play.

Please make a decent statement and argument as to why you think that Co-playing is a bad thing?

That way we can maybe get the thread you de-railed into oblivion back onto the actual topic of a 'Co-Playing' discussion.

Oh and keep it to UK8 ;)

DeletedUser

1. One player plays 16 hours a day.
2. Two players play a combined total of 16 hours a day.
3. One player plays 8 hours a day.

Why did you say it's better to play 16 hours a day solo than 8 a day with a co, making the 16?
Just wondering...

DeletedUser

Player styles are different. Even if you have very alike players they'll still have differences. Ultimately it may not be the best for your health, but playing by yourself(assuming you're a good player) you'll do better than 2 players of equal level due to having full control/better knowledge of account.

DeletedUser

Player styles are different. Even if you have very alike players they'll still have differences. Ultimately it may not be the best for your health, but playing by yourself(assuming you're a good player) you'll do better than 2 players of equal level due to having full control/better knowledge of account.

Well said.

DeletedUser

Further to that, there's no need to communicate everything you're doing to the co-player so no break down of communication can happen or misunderstandings about what the co-player is intending to do on the account in terms of ops, nobles... so on and so forth.

DeletedUser

Perhaps we could make a list of PRO's and CON's for co-playing and weigh them out? Post all you have I will add them :)

Pro's_____________________________________|Con's________________________________

DeletedUser

You made your point. How could you posssbly rate a player, when your experience compare to his is Zero. He plays competative worlds and doesn't need help. You play a non competative world and need a co player.

Faaaark had a coplayer on w53.

DeletedUser1511

Bro thats wrong. If you know to play and you have a brain on you, you should have be able to coplay fine as long as the other player is the same.
Heck i have coplayed plenty of people and there are never any problems until i get us cleared or lose the nuke :lol:

People who talks about friction between coplayers either coplay with idiots, or are mad control freaks with their accounts.
If you are chill, then you should have no problem

DeletedUser

Bro thats wrong. If you know to play and you have a brain on you, you should have be able to coplay fine as long as the other player is the same.
Heck i have coplayed plenty of people and there are never any problems until i get us cleared or lose the nuke :lol:

People who talks about friction between coplayers either coplay with idiots, or are mad control freaks with their accounts.
If you are chill, then you should have no problem
I disagree entirely. Wen coplaying, either there is a dominating coplayer a and what is more or less a coplayer that is a living bot, or there are compromises made between play styles.

DeletedUser

I disagree entirely. Wen coplaying, either there is a dominating coplayer a and what is more or less a coplayer that is a living bot, or there are compromises made between play styles.

I disagree. Myself and Cory are an example that the above is not the case. Both of us don't really care what the other does. ^^