Uk8 Coplayer discussion

DeletedUser

I disagree. Myself and Cory are an example that the above is not the case. Both of us don't really care what the other does. ^^

You two are one of a small number of exceptions, probably since you have coplayed on more worlds than most people have played.

DeletedUser1511

I disagree entirely. Wen coplaying, either there is a dominating coplayer a and what is more or less a coplayer that is a living bot, or there are compromises made between play styles.

Nope.Most coplaying accounts assume that role, but that does not mean that, that is how coplaying should be.
While using my own coplaying experience and extrapolating it does not make me right.
There is no reason that two players assuming each one knows the others is not an idiot, can not play together without friction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope.Most coplaying accounts assume that role, but that does not mean that, that is how coplaying should be.
While using my own coplaying experience and extrapolating it does not make me right.
There is no reason that two players assuming each one knows the others is not an idiot, can not play together without friction.
Totally <3

And erm, I never said there would be difficulties, only that the account would not be played purely the way one player does. No friction, just compromises.

DeletedUser

I think most problems occur when people coplay solely to achieve a better rank.

DeletedUser

Except when we lose our troops :>

You know you don't mind. :p It's all about the challenges. ^^

@Zard: Cory and I had no problems from our first world. ^^ Regular, rough and kinky times together makes people bond.

DeletedUser

Bro thats wrong. If you know to play and you have a brain on you, you should have be able to coplay fine as long as the other player is the same.
Heck i have coplayed plenty of people and there are never any problems until i get us cleared or lose the nuke :lol:

People who talks about friction between coplayers either coplay with idiots, or are mad control freaks with their accounts.
If you are chill, then you should have no problem

My opinion can't be wrong But yeah. It wouldn't have a huge effect on the account but the account would peak with one player controlling who's good enough rather than 2 who sometimes have a slightly different idea. Nothing major and the account would do good, it would just do slighty better with one. :)

DeletedUser

Co-players all quiet , I hate these ... look at me posts don`t you ... I am ... I did ... I can .... I was ...

Lets face it you are only as good as you are now .... and if you are good you don`t really need to shout about it ...

Anyway I have the best co-player in the world ... any world ... ..net .uk anywhere ...my wife ... I play many hours a day and she shouts ... get off that bl000 .. game ...I send them trains and get them scouts out and do it quick before she catches you :) then smile and say what game ..... tell you what you don`t need a co-player if your fingers move that fast

DeletedUser

co playing is unfair and should be banned inmo. if players cant get on coz you have school or work then tough, if you have school you shouldnt be playing games anyway you should be learning :p. quite simply find a game that dosnt require so much time to play, if your only playing 2 hours a day, your not really playing the account anyway. there is no difference between using illegal scripts and co playing, either way your gaining an advantage over other people who play the game fairly.

but guess what, tw wont ban co playing because they will make less money, or maybe they might grow some, and even the playing field

DeletedUser6726

I have seen this argument may times now....
If you dont like the way a server is run... got to another....
If you dont like Co-Playing go to the spanish server... Co-playing is not allowed there... if my translation of it was correct

DeletedUser

Tbh anyone that co-plays and does well, most likely can do it themselves (Or one can anyway). Only a few times have I seen co-players that are bad do good because of co-playing... @ the guy that says people at school shouldn't play. You didn't play any game when you were young? Very depressing.

DeletedUser

Tbh anyone that co-plays and does well, most likely can do it themselves (Or one can anyway). Only a few times have I seen co-players that are bad do good because of co-playing... @ the guy that says people at school shouldn't play. You didn't play any game when you were young? Very depressing.

it was a joke hence the :p at the end. and yes i played games when i was at school. but not games that involve sitting infront of a screen for hours on end getting square eyes, lets face it this game can get addictive, especially when you start doing well, and it takes up loads of time if you want to do well. if you dont put every spare moment in this game you dont last very long unless your lucky. i bet you could look around a class room nowadays and spot all the kids that play this or wow or anything of the like, a mile off. sitting at the back of the class quietly half asleep, looking in there bag every 5 mins to check on their iphone if an attack is incoming. yes im active, but i have the time to be active

DeletedUser1511

it was a joke hence the :p at the end. and yes i played games when i was at school. but not games that involve sitting infront of a screen for hours on end getting square eyes, lets face it this game can get addictive, especially when you start doing well, and it takes up loads of time if you want to do well. if you dont put every spare moment in this game you dont last very long unless your lucky. i bet you could look around a class room nowadays and spot all the kids that play this or wow or anything of the like, a mile off. sitting at the back of the class quietly half asleep, looking in there bag every 5 mins to check on their iphone if an attack is incoming. yes im active, but i have the time to be active

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Since i cant share my thought on you, i can only say you would be very interesting person to talk to due to the view you hold being entertaining

DeletedUser

i say , why not have a co player.
anybody who don't agree probs can't get one for them selfs ;P

DeletedUser

I think it's unfair for kids to play during summer. They have a superior amount of time.

DeletedUser

i say , why not have a co player.
anybody who don't agree probs can't get one for them selfs ;P

anybody could get one if they wanted one, but most people want to play this game how its meant to be played, there is no difference to perm account sitting and co playing, either way your gaining an unfair advantage.
icant remember but isnt one of the rules not sharing your password ???

DeletedUser

icant remember but isnt one of the rules not sharing your password ???

Nope.

"Rules
§1) One Account Per Player
It is allowed to Co-play an account, provided that none of the players have access to another account on the same world.
"

DeletedUser

Nope.

"Rules
§1) One Account Per Player
It is allowed to Co-play an account, provided that none of the players have access to another account on the same world.
"

that maybe so, but to get the co player in you have to share a password.
giving the password to another player to play your account if your leaving i think is fair enough (if that player isnt already on your world).
account sitting for someone who is going away or is ill etc is fair enough.
2 people playing one account all the time isnt. they may aswell make it a 2 player game.
come to think of it, why not make worlds that only co played accounts can play in. and worlds only 1 player accounts can play in, that would level the playing field.
but guess what the co player world would empty pretty bloody quickly when its evident that the players dont get an unfair advantage over the other people playing

DeletedUser

that maybe so, but to get the co player in you have to share a password.

You allowed to share the password as long as you don't have access to another account on the world.

bobbydazzler said:
they may aswell make it a 2 player game.

It is called tribal wars it's not a single player game, nor a two player game..

bobbydazzler said:
why not make worlds that only co played accounts can play in. and worlds only 1 player accounts can play in

Would take too much effort to monitor it and cost too much to control.