UK8 Number 1.

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

DeletedUser10100

Well I must say and this is not being biased at all ;), well done to Tigerstripe for reaching the dizzy heights of Top Dog of this world. Well deserved to a well grounded player.

Congrats fella.

DeletedUser10306

I wonder what Nibbler will do now, probably take more barbs and gifted vils like he has been doing for so long. Nubbler doesn't deserve to be number 1 anyway, he's the worst player i've ever seen in the top 20 of any world, he has other members clearing vils for him regularly, never attacks a good player and has his vils stacked by everyone else, this we know. At least Tiger is good, and deserves to be number 1, more than that nub a dub dub deserves to be.

DeletedUser5582

Can you not even leave a thread dedicated to the achievements of one of your own clear of your bitter musings about losing Many Meh?

There are heaps of threads for you to vent your spleen on how you have lost this world. This thread is to say well done Tiger and as hitting rank 1 is an achievement I won't point out the obvious here!

Anyway again great effort to Tiger and Many Meh back under your bridge please (waves hands in a shooing motion)

DeletedUser10306

I spoke about the number 1 spot, and this thread is about being number 1 so what's the problem? Anyhoo, we're not losing, you merged past 50 million and are bigger but also losing, that's why most of the people on this world believe the win condition is unfair and should be scrapped.

DeletedUser

Congrats Tiger good work mate :)

And as for Dont w1nge just merge LOL just LOL worst 'victory' in uk history me thinks

DeletedUser

the world ended with a result....to be honest it could have gone either way earlier on..
lets just make one point there were a hell of a lot of good players on this world.....and i exspect on the next world a lot will be mates in the same tribe...

the world 8..was good for me..... not because of the result .....but because of the amount of good players on it..
i only keep playing these worlds because of this..

wishing all the best to you all

axe2