UK9 Interview Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date

DeletedUser9701

Orders were orders, I didn't write the policy it was just my place to enforce it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
[19:26:09] Arc Angel: it would be great news a new tribe on top for the first time in a long time better players spread out more evenly in the top 3 tribes howver with the alliance of resist and WC:)

Surely not.. Sparks huggin?!!? Wasn't anti huggin the reason sparks set up RESIST?

DeletedUser9936

I would like to know how he can claim we have an alliance? All information he gleaned was from externals of sparks saying she was allied with everyone in a sarcastic manner? (see qoute 1)

To give spoilers of something he has avoided mentioning, and i'm sure if i do permit an interview (you'll have to talk to my PR agent) BT will question further after this post.

When Intern and BOO were happily ruling the world we at WC created a secret (we believe it was kept well who knows what leaked under the table) alliance of tribes to take them down as one. As was stated when Intern sat pretty at the top, it was going to take a group of tribes on different fronts to take them down. We was way ahead of that train of thinking and had already started preparing to strike before morale end (your bleeding merge ruined weeks of work!) Arc Angel agreed diplomacy with 4 tribes in the area, resist and any mention of resist was not one of the involved tribes (non-exsistent at the time!) So he accuses us of hugging yet was willing to hug his way into the top tribes? (see quote 2)

After the merge the coalition as we termed it (imagine allies in WWII sort of setup) was almost pointless. Arc angel was very quick to point fingers of blame at WC for ulterior motives etc when we were the only tribe involved to actively attack and take ex-BOO members, just look at how many GLHF villages were taken. He threw toys from the cradle as it were when Ballerond joined us. Ballerond joining us was never going to be a bad move for WC! His position has been closely watched for weeks and weeks and as we have openly told many players myself and other dukes/barons at WC have been in contact with him personally for ages! As for having to tell coaltion members when we was recruiting, surely when the player recruited isn't in their area but actually a threat to WC alone out of the coalition it is of little to no concern.

Quote 1;
Arc Angel said:
why weren't we told about your alliance with resist?(which we knew you were it was all of the external forums)
were they invited to join the coalition?if not why not?
if resist were to attack a member of the coalistion where do your loyaltys lie?
and why did you recuit an enemy player that is within are area without even a mail to say you were going to do so?
im not trying to create trouble however we will not be kept in the dark and will not be sold down the river and im sure ----- and ------ will want these questions answerd aswell

hypocritical to quit an alliance yet mention that all NAPs and Alliances stay in place and then accuse WC of hugging?

Quote 2;
Arc Angel said:
We are going to leave the forum i think everyone new that was a given im not gunner sit here and explain why i think we have seen why on these forums.however we will not conspire against any tribes that's not are style id rather just declare but its not a good move for us tactically and id like to honour the naps we have put in place and we hope the door remains open to work with you in the future as we still feel you have something to offer but right now we will focus on are areas and clearing up bedlam.

He left the shared forum before i had a chance to respond there, and seeing from the interview that he seems to hold grudges i have no problem in being so openly offended (almost) here

DeletedUser8288

stayingonforyou on 10.09. at 10:22
Hello [player]Arc Angel[/player],

I had planned to chat to you regarding that revelation from [ally]WC :)[/ally] - their alliance with [ally]RESIST[/ally].

I may have this wrong but it seems inevitable that RESIST will start either on us, [ally]angels[/ally], or on yourselves.

I thought it might be an idea if we agreed to stick together?

Let me know your thoughts?

Staying.

looks like we arnt the only ones tbh we were looking to leave this coalition anyway as half the times was spent squabling with WC:) birdys and angels about changing are names to include :) which it seemed half of wc:) was pushing for half weren't seems they think in 2 different minds :S anyway for a coalition there was no joint ops only one joint forum for discussion no reports forums no joint op forum not even a dissuasion on who we were going to target (which would have come in handy as after the AXES droped top spot they told us how they wouldn't attack certain members as they where "friends"

DeletedUser

and this is why the coalition fell apart.

The idea was always to set up a coalition of tribes, hence "well connected". We agreed that RAM were a tribe we felt should be a part of this and offered an NAP with access to a shared forum. Arc was very happy to accept this and joined. Watching the forum develop was a bit of a disaster as no one was foccussing on the real issues but squabling over minor points.

RAM then decided not to hang around and help sort this but to leave the forum, but they wanted to keep the NAP, then they wanted to rejoin the forum as P.A.G, then they started accussing us of various things, then they wanted to leave again ( but keep the NAP ).

Maybe they should change their name to bi-polar?

DeletedUser

Interesting to note that although you have asked 'how you can claim you have an alliance', you haven't denied one. Just putting it out there, not saying you do or don't. :)

Also good read about the alliance against Intern/BOO!, looking forward to doing an interview if you two are up for it.

DeletedUser5582

Ok have moved all the replies to BT's interview thread to the Tavern so you can go a little more off topic and discuss them to your heart's content.

You may wish to edit some of your replies to quote the interview you were replying to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You lucky boys and girls could be getting another one very soon.

DeletedUser8288

and this is why the coalition fell apart.

The idea was always to set up a coalition of tribes, hence "well connected". We agreed that RAM were a tribe we felt should be a part of this and offered an NAP with access to a shared forum. Arc was very happy to accept this and joined. Watching the forum develop was a bit of a disaster as no one was foccussing on the real issues but squabling over minor points.

RAM then decided not to hang around and help sort this but to leave the forum, but they wanted to keep the NAP, then they wanted to rejoin the forum as P.A.G, then they started accussing us of various things, then they wanted to leave again ( but keep the NAP ).

Maybe they should change their name to bi-polar?

just to point out and yes im nit picking here but you offered me the nap BEFORE the offer of the coalition therefore we felt the nap was not apart of the coalition just like the other tribes that were in it we have now either dropped or improved if mycool would like to talk to me about diplomacy then please mail me...

on another note would like to thanks business time for a good interview that was impossible to prepare answers for as he always keeps things fresh hope you all liked it and i personally look forward to the next one (Y)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The laws of the internet.

EDIT: Though judging by this world you could be a pregnant woman, they are pretty common around these parts :p