UK9 Interview Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date

DeletedUser

IGM, and I was not told!? Outrageous. I thought you forwarded all your conversations to me Rob? :icon_razz:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
We both know that I forward you too many so you only pretend to read most of them...

Though, make sure you read that conversation with Iceblade... interesting stuff... :)

DeletedUser8288

i could do the business time interview? if people want a bigger name then thats fine :p

DeletedUser

Well done ,learn more
43.gif

DeletedUser

Nah, that'd be too biased if either of us interviewed each other.

DeletedUser

I would love to, but yeah it would be slightly biased :D

Could both get interviewed by same person who is outside of both KTHX/RESIST and wouldn't prefer either of us? Arc Angel has already offered and I don't think he'd bias.

DeletedUser117

Sounds good this end, maybe write up a few questions for each other to give him a hand :p

DeletedUser8288

i know some questions that i think would get a bit of a reaction out of the both of you :p however i can see how questions rit by the both of you for eachother would be more appealing so how about..

you each send me 3 questions which you would like me to ask to the other but i will start with 3 standard interview questions just to keep a little order
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser117

Ditto, and this time can we actually keep the pillow talk out of it. that last one almost gave me nightmares.