UkMimo - Good Tribe or Bubu? remake?

DeletedUser

Today i bring to you UkMimo's first official round as a declared tribe.

After recent internal issues Bubu's has broken apart into two tribes after Tropez was kicked from the tribe by leader Luckywinner. Forming his own tribe he took the .ch players with him and called themselves 'UkMimo'

Since Today some players are leaving the tribe bubu?
and some players are not playing more uk.

-we will never play in this tribe: TropeZ, Echt Englisch, My mom says I am cool
-not playing uk a long time ago: mausheister, 5v3nh4x, Runs on You

-so the last member of bubu? is now: *luckywinner*

have a nice day

Due to this lack of competition prior to bubu disbanding, myself and daser decided to have a 1v1 to spark some interest in actually playing the round. During our start up i was messaged by non other than 'My mom says I am cool'...yes the same person who had earlier called me out on the forum.

I Play a Round against you, only with another acc

I have never the chance play against you shadow play, with My mom says I am cool ACC.
But where are you? You don't play a round since the last speed season?!

Have you scare ?! ;)

After offering him a 1v1 with myself, i was pleasantly surprised to see him in the round, we could now finally have our 1v1...nuh?

50qykj.png

After outgrowing daser quite rapidly in points and troops we decided to end the 1v1 since it wouldnt be possible for him to win, and the account he co plays is currently trying to win the season and could do with the extra ladder points. With daser 'beaten' my attention turned towards 'My mom says I am cool'

Nearing my noble stage 'mom' decided to act first sending scouts followed by his lc. Scouting him back i saw he had some def, but hardly anything to be worried about.

24xq92g.png

After i failed backtime upon my clearing attack, a backtime was sent on 'mom's' lc

29wtrhd.png

Finally nobles were sent to finish off this extremely easy 1v1 :|

1eur79.png

So there you have it, is UkMimo the same fail of a tribe as bubu has become?

Will anyone be able to match SLAP!'s dominance over uk speed?

For now it looks to be another easy round win for slap and a second consecutive season win.

~Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10789

yeah, like the 36 swords would help destroy you! he had 600lc! i had 1600 lc, whitty probably had 2600 lc!

DeletedUser

He had 800-900, i let him hit my 600 spears in his first attack to kill them off :3

DeletedUser10769

He had 800-900, i let him hit my 600 spears in his first attack to kill them off :3

One of my friends hit cammy which killed 200 or so of his LC in his attacks and in Cammy's retaliation he lost 150 or so..
Which made him lose alot of LC'S