unannounced rule change shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Wa!

All i see is a greed within you for an account which the owner had clearly stated on this forums, that he did not want you to have. next, you will be asking for a condition, to unbarb all your tribes quit accounts, so said accounts can go to you so you can put players back on them. its simple mullane, all those players, and the ones to follow, do not want you, or some of your tribe members to have anything. its called the wheel turning. you and leadership cannot treat your tribe like dirt, and not expect repercussions.

tbh, this has noting to do with me, your issues lay with IG staff.

DeletedUser5582

Ok don't want to pre empt what the ingame mod is sorting on this so will leave my opinion out but do note before posting that TW is specifically set up to have very simple rules i.e. not to have a huge wodge of what ifs etc etc.

This is not a system of case law where you have precedents and the wordings will get tweaked from time to time as tickets coming in do necessitate changes.

Finally the rules are for all worlds and you can't have exemptions. Uk10 is quirky is all I will say on recent events.

Oh lets loose the mod bashing too please as isn't needed. If you have an issue on the specifics of this topic please pop a ticket in ingame and not on here but note Drew is dealing with it so if nothing new to add then best not to distract him.

Interesting thread but think we are straying from what should be on ingame tickets to what shouldn't be put on the externals.

So going to close the thread UNTIL ingame ticket is answered then reopen for you to discuss. Please don't open a new thread and wait until ticket has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.