Updateing Map(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

topktribes.png

toptribes.png

topplayers.png

Ive just posted one of them. Ill post the rest later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly... Add in spoilers >_<

Secondly, they've already been updated, xx magiks xx did it ages ago i think.

Thirdly, Your sig is too big i think.

DeletedUser

yea i have to edit it.

I didnt see the updateing maps under a sticky. I saw the one that Thargon posted, but its not direct.

DeletedUser

Firstly... Add in spoilers >_<

Secondly, they've already been updated, xx magiks xx did it ages ago i think.

Thirdly, Your sig is too big i think.

do you ever shut that hole under your nose,boot off and leave people alone ya thread Nazi...

DeletedUser

i think your sigy is inside the t/w rules of siggys mate 100%!
she just cant help but ridicule others and some of us dont appreciate reading a thread then some ego maniac hast to burn the one who posted it for no other reason but self gratification believe me i get busted all the time for giving these try hard forum freaks a serve,,dont let them put you off posting mate,because thats there aim!..

good on you i was glad to see someone other than the usual popes of the forum open a thread!regardless of where they think it should be or any other useless information they feel you should adhere to..

DeletedUser

Well she is just living up to her name after all, this time instead of in game shes pwning us on our bad forumness :icon_razz: (yes i do realise that is not a word)

DeletedUser

do you ever shut that hole under your nose,boot off and leave people alone ya thread Nazi...

Wow, that was uncalled for.

Tbh, i was trying to avoid him getting an infraction...

And yeah CLT, they are >_<

DeletedUser

wth? firstly YGP is a guy

secondly why does he has to shut 'the hole under his nose'? it's the public forum he's allowed to say anything that doesn't break the rules!

thirdly, don't be racist!!

finally, no. You shut up

sorry if I went off topic just dont like bullies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[clt]In that case this thread is unnecessary, please refer to the sticky for these maps.[/clt]

Status
Not open for further replies.