Urban Declared on WET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When did Ade's calibre come into this :lol:?
Oh well, if he doesn't want to tell me where he is then he's as bad as Ade.

^^ ....

Stop trying to take the attention off how awful you are. I don't take much attention to your posts, as I said before it's all tedious to read.

Stop being a troll then? :icon_rolleyes: How awful I am? Compared to who? You make me look like a God in comparison.

DeletedUser

^^ ....

Stop being a troll then? :icon_rolleyes:

Who's being a troll? :lol: I simply ask you to show some respect and you come back with a load of abuse :icon_surprised:

Also when I said "as bad as Ade" I was referring to the fact Ade wouldn't reveal who he was when he was in Pest.

DeletedUser

Who's being a troll? :lol: I simply ask you to show some respect and you come back with a load of abuse :icon_surprised:

You came on this thread simply to get an emotional response from me. Trolling? Yes.

Also when I said "as bad as Ade" I was referring to the fact Ade wouldn't reveal who he was when he was in Pest.

Apart from that I haven't hidden it. Ask your co-player - even she knows who I am :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh well, if he doesn't want to tell me where he is then he's as bad as Ade. Or could just be me being dense as I'm not paying too much attention nowadays :D

Is the Ade comment abouts Ade's cheating? (Jumping accounts in PEST) :icon_confused:
If so, then its a bit harsh equaling Radarr to Ade, and it proves Radarrs point about you trolling him :icon_rolleyes:

Coming from the person trolling me?
Point Proven I think :icon_rolleyes:

Also what you basically just did was call Radarr a cheater with is untrue, and if it isn't please show us all the evidence :icon_cool:

No, most of us manage to be civil. You're just the professional troll on these forums, for once just try and have some respect.

Assuming and making false claims publicly about someone cheating is hardly civil behavior and to me you see to be Radarr's personal Troll and as well as that from what I can see you seem to be a semi-professional Troll as your still trolling but theres not much skill or thought put into the posts which are easily dissected. :icon_rolleyes:

Why dont you practice what you preach.......

DeletedUser

You came on this thread simply to get an emotional response from me. Trolling? Yes.

Apart from that I haven't hidden it. Ask your co-player - even she knows who I am :lol:

Emotional response from you? Wait... you have emotions...?!

Oh and look you've brought backup, that's weak of you Radarr, can't handle an argument yourself?

DeletedUser

Is the Ade comment abouts Ade's cheating? (Jumping accounts in PEST) :icon_confused:
If so, then its a bit harsh equaling Radarr to Ade, and it proves Radarrs point about you trolling him :icon_rolleyes:

Point Proven I think :icon_rolleyes:

Also what you basically just did was call Radarr a cheater with is untrue, and if it isn't please show us all the evidence :icon_cool:

Assuming and making false claims publicly about someone cheating is hardly civil behavior and to me you see to be Radarr's personal Troll and as well as that from what I can see you seem to be a semi-professional Troll as your still trolling but theres not much skill or thought put into the posts which are easily dissected. :icon_rolleyes:

I post on whatever thread I want, you could equally say it's Radarr who follows me around trolling *see MSG*.

Also, I don't think what Ade did is "cheating" not in my eyes anyway (I thought he was only jumping accounts via account sits anyway), so you can't really assume that's a troll message. Bout time Radarr got some stick, he's as bad as some common bully you'd find in a playground without the muscles to back it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I post on whatever thread I want, you could equally say it's Radarr who follows me around trolling *see MSG*.

Also, I don't think what Ade did is "cheating" not in my eyes anyway, so you can't really assume that's a troll message. Bout time Radarr got some stick, he's as bad as some common bully you'd find in a playground without the muscles to back it up.

I'll assume whatever I want to be a troll message......

Would you accept that to be a weighty arguement in response because thats basically what you have posted to me in reply :icon_rolleyes:
It is you in this thread thats Trolling Radarr with your ''Civil Authority'' that obviously were handed down to you from the powers that be :icon_rolleyes:

Ade was account hopping, to me thats borderline if not cheating, I'd love to hear the civil view on this :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Internal, you think me to be the Troll on Uk4? I'd like to see myself as the anti-Troll, and I'll leave it at that - because to be quite frank I am bored of all this childish arguing and insults thrown around in Uk4, mainly by Radarr. I was quite sure this game was intended for adults?

DeletedUser

Internal, you think me to be the Troll on Uk4? I'd like to see myself as the anti-Troll, and I'll leave it at that - because to be quite frank I am bored of all this childish arguing and insults thrown around in Uk4, mainly by Radarr. I was quite sure this game was intended for adults?

Where does it say this game was intended for adults?
I haven't seen age restrictions anywhere and Im pretty sure neither have you, but what I am sure of is that you've proven my earlier point of you assuming points

Assuming and making false claims publicly about someone cheating is hardly civil behavior and to me you see to be Radarr's personal Troll and as well as that from what I can see you seem to be a semi-professional Troll as your still trolling but theres not much skill or thought put into the posts which are easily dissected.

Did your powers as The Civil Authority give you permission to become the anti-troll? I seriously doubt it :lol:
If you dislike Radarr so much and dont want him trolling then dont go on the ext., he only trolls stupid illogical posts, which unsurprisingly come from you :icon_rolleyes:

Radarr does have friends surprisingly and I think they'd agree with me that he is no troll, but rather responding to your posts with what are relatively if not fully logical responses.

So my advice for you is either dont read the ext. and you wont see Radarr or only post comments he cat dissect and troll :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Where does it say this game was intended for adults?
I haven't seen age restrictions anywhere and Im pretty sure neither have you, but what I am sure of is that you've proven my earlier point of you assuming points

Did your powers as The Civil Authority give you permission to become the anti-troll? I seriously doubt it :lol:
If you dislike Radarr so much and dont want him trolling then dont go on the ext., he only trolls stupid illogical posts, which unsurprisingly come from you :icon_rolleyes:

Radarr does have friends surprisingly and I think they'd agree with me that he is no troll, but rather responding to your posts with what are relatively if not fully logical responses.

So my advice for you is either dont read the ext. and you wont see Radarr or only post comments he cat dissect and troll :icon_rolleyes:

Did your powers as The Civil Authority Investigation committee give you permission to even try and take the intellectual high ground? I seriously doubt it :lol:

DeletedUser

Did your powers as The Civil Authority Investigation committee give you permission to even try and take the intellectual high ground? I seriously doubt it :lol:

Hmmm They did actually, also the fact that your unintellectual posts allowed me to defend Radarr quite easily....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7797

ROFL, I wish i hadn't said anything now.

C'mon everyone lighten up a little.

The council of WET will not get drawn into a slagging match.

We are happy that WAR has been declared and welcome the further challenge

DeletedUser8195

My turn to add now...

Your all poo heads!

I think I win the argument. And I'm not trolling.

DeletedUser

Hmmm They did actually, also the fact that your unintellectual posts allowed me to defend Radarr quite easily....:icon_rolleyes:

I find it quite amusing how people say "unintellectual" but fail to provide evidence.

I also find it quite amusing that Radarr needs somebody to defend him; he often gives as good as he gets, and if he cannot deal with the consequences he shouldn't be posting at all.

Lastly, Your post doesn't make sense - you've just left the sentence at "also the fact that your unintellectual posts allowed me to defend Radarr quite easily." That isn't really backing up any point you have, and doesn't really make sense in the context. If you isolated the part of the sentence to: "Your intellectual posts allowed me to defend Radarr quite easily..." Then that would obviously make more sense. If you were referring to my original post about permission, then I'm afraid you're mistaken - no matter how unintellectual you think my posts are, nobody ever gave you permission to act Intellectual; probably because you fail at it.

DeletedUser8610

It is what it is mate, Personally I like the both of ya... and enjoy making fun of Ade more. Anywayz since your good friend is no longer with us I'm assuming the W4 forum will be a quiet place indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.