Urban Declared on WET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9003

I posted on this forum to declare war on WET.
Which was taken in a civil and mature way by redleg. My friend it will be civil some of us in Urban hold Christian values as very important.

Any member of Urban that shows any disrespect to any member of WET will be severally disciplined.

I logged into this forum to see any response to my declaration to be disappointed by the level of respect some have displayed to other TW members.

Some of you have asked were we are? What are we doing (Urban)? Why we are so quite on these forums.

Sorry if we appear dull but as a tribe we will not disrespect our fellow TW members and nor do we wish to see others do the same. That is the main reason we as a tribe have not utilized these forums.

Pls have a little respect for each other.

DeletedUser

Sorry for derailing the thread Wolfskoll.

I always look forward to another challenge, and whilst I'm a little way off from coming into direct combat with Urban I'm sure it will happen some day. Until then...

DeletedUser

olis you're nothing like as far as you think ;)

and i can't wait for a further challenge and more fun with you urban folk :D bring it on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking forward to the battle Wolfskoll.

I hope you wont take it as an attack on your Christian beliefs if I cat your churches. :p

DeletedUser8610

just as long as you dont burn down any of his librabries.... Oh wait...

DeletedUser8782

I know what you mean =/ I don't mean to do it, but Radarr just annoys me so much with his arrogance I find it hard not to start an argument with him :lol: .

Anyway, it's all over now, so normal service can be resumed.

So you are openly admitting trolling Him?

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Leave it, or infractions start being handed out. I will not have some posters trying to stir the community up.[/gfx]

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Some people decided to carry on anyway... well, you can blame them for this thread being closed- if you want to know who these people are, look for the ones with copious amounts of infraction points :icon_wink:

You see? This is why we don't allow things to get too personal, because very soon tempers flare and people start to cross the line and upset others. So please, in other threads, keep it game related and as civil as possible.

CLOSED.[/gfx]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.