USA - World's Largest Superpower or World's Largest Clown?

DeletedUser3312

AMERICA

World's Largest Superpower :swordsman: or World's Largest Clown? :icon_eek:

You Decide!

After countless embarrassments, misjudgements and terrible decisions; America are yet again put in the limelight of the world's media.

Wikileaks have once again disclosed vital, classified information about American documents and information about WHAT America really thinks of the rest of the world.
Some points to be discussed:

• Was Wikileaks right to disclose this information?
  • Your personal views about what America has been "bitching" to the Pentagon about rival leaders
  • What you think about Hillary Clinton giving American diplomats orders to obtain EU leader's passwords, bio-material, credit-card details and information about their social life
  • Iran having nuclear facilities and neighbour countries asking America to destroy them
  • America's reaction to the leaks
the-world-world-america-demotivational-poster-1226693911.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which ignorant made that map?

Also America is pretty awesome.

DeletedUser

Just to show how stupid the person who made that map is, Alaska is still included; a state within America.

DeletedUser

The problem with America, is they believe their own hype.

Theres more religous biggots in the USA than anywhere else in the world.

And dont forget, the USA captured the first enigma machine, won ww1 and ww2 all on their own, defeated Churchill, oh and lets not forget they ethnically cleansed the native americans, to such an extent, that many tribes no longer exist.

Then theres the Bay of Pigs, Vietnam..........the list is endless.

America is highly motivated, fed on media hype, but are just not as good as they believe themselves to be.

DeletedUser

And dont forget, the USA captured the first enigma machine, won ww1 and ww2 all on their own, defeated Churchill, oh and lets not forget they ethnically cleansed the native americans, to such an extent, that many tribes no longer exist.

America is highly motivated, fed on media hype, but are just not as good as they believe themselves to be.

Did USA turn down your application or something? This goes to the OP as well.

There are more religious bigots in your country than anywhere else in the world.

Hmm, what?

I think USA is a pretty cool guy. eh runs the world as s/he/it wants and doesnt afraid of anything.
Why haters hate US? Well, I guess they will since they can't be as good as US. WE NUMBER ONE. :) America hell yeah

Guantanamo Bay, hell yeah ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are more religious bigots in your country than anywhere else in the world.

Hmm, what?

I think USA is a pretty cool guy. eh runs the world as s/he/it wants and doesnt afraid of anything.
Why haters hate US? Well, I guess they will since they can't be as good as US. WE NUMBER ONE. :) America hell yeah

I hope you're joking.

DeletedUser

Hmm, what?

I think USA is a pretty cool guy. eh runs the world as s/he/it wants and doesnt afraid of anything. I think you need to pay more attention. The USA is scared of many things and one of the largest is losing it's worldly position.
Why haters hate US? Well, I guess they will since they can't be as good as US. WE NUMBER ONE. :) America hell yeah Number one? You are in debt (so are the UK but at least we are cutting back) and you think you can spend your way out of things. Now, lets see. You require a coalition for your invasions (some power, eh?), you use the technology of others (hell, your best tank the Abrams use the 1st Gen technology of the Challenger and even we've advanced that by a generation), you are highly corrupt, you cast yourselves as the high point of the world - you murder and betray to get what you need. You claim you had done most of the World War II situation? Yeah continue believing that if you want. Your main front was with Japan and the Atlantic Ocean where the Germans were sinking your merchant ships... So you went against Germany's puppet whilst we went for the master. Even after that you had the USSR against Japan before they surrendered. The USA - A Massive Joke

Quite simply, the USA sucks. Deny it all you like, but it won't do very much.

DeletedUser

He was being sarcastic >.> The British understanding of the Enigma machine was a large factor in the war being won on our side, and he pointed out that Americans believe they won the war and defeated Hitler when that ideology is quite wrong.

DeletedUser

No, you believe we are like that. Everyone has a false stereotype of Americans, and it's stupid. We don't believe we won the world wars, I'll purchase you our the standard American history book and it never has anything similar to what you believe.

People need to stop judging and stereotyping people based on their country. It's as stupid as racial stereotyping. Travel around, visit and you'll become a bit wiser about things.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
We realise you have it. Thank god Stupidity isn't contagious though!

Stupidity is most definitely contagious.

To put it in TW terms:

Poor players make teaching tribes with good intentions but lack the know-how to properly teach as such what they instead do is infect new players with improper knowledge and strategies, thus proving that stupidity is indeed quite contagious.

MetallicPhantom said:
Quite simply, the USA sucks. Deny it all you like, but it won't do very much.

Now that's just being obtuse. You can certainly make an argument that it's not the best country in the world but to claim it sucks is just dense. Economy is in shambles compared to what it once was but we're certainly not a third world nation living in wood huts and lacking proper medical understanding either.

DeletedUser

Guys, I was being sarcastic, lowest form of whit I know.........but you gotta laugh.

As for the reference to the USA winning the wars single handed, just look at the rubbish hollywood spews out lol