-V- crumbling? Other Events to come?

DeletedUser9540

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=tribe&id=5

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=tribe&id=244

Well? As -V-'s stats are seemingly in decline, and SPQR's on a steady rise, I think its for us to decide. As much as it pains me to say it, I feel that SPQR may overtake them in the ranks (This evening, i spotted a 2k lead in total points by SPQR for a few minutes). Timing of this event could be as early as tomorrow in my opinion. SPQR has been pulling somewhat of a Blitzkrieg, gaining a TWstats reported 245K in a day!

In other news, though WINNER has a long haul to their next rank, I also feel we are closing the gap quite well considering our circumstances. Constantly gaining in the OD stats, and a reported 106K points yesterday.

What else is there to say? Shhh, I dont wanna bring em up, their mentioned enough. Fine! God!

KnK posing their 2 front war still continue to grow. A reported 292K yesterday, including a spike in OD of over 1.6m. Hush up, someone may catch them :p.

Planned to write a paragraph, and it turned into this. lol. And just for an honorable mention, O.O is growing at a rather steady pace, bringing in about 37K points yesterday.

Comments appreciated, Opinions required! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have said as much in-game on our forums, I'd say within a month WINNER will be #3.

DeletedUser

(Although I don't think rank 5 or 6 will be changing for a while, unless one are op'ed on)

DeletedUser9540

probably wont happen for a good long while. they are too big to be op'ed out, just munched on for awhile :).

DeletedUser6603

As ive said elsewhere, the stats dont lie.

-V- - Since we 'officially' declared on -V- 8 days ago, were 76-1 up. Just a single village taken from us in 8 entire days. Its pretty diabolical if you ask me. The sign of a dying tribe, one that simply doesn't fight back. With a bit of organisation and effort -V- could make life extremely difficult for us, but it just isn't happening for one reason or another. All these players that have quit, deleted, or are inactive, surely they aren't all down to RL? Would be seriously bad luck if it was! There are one or two in -V- who are fighting back, but those few are being seriously hampered by the rest of their tribe.

SPQR - Are growing well, but they are going to get to a point where they have nowhere else to gain growth from due to diplomacy. The question their leaders will have to ask themselves, is do they take on a tribe that is seriously weakened, or one that is going from strength to strength? Very interesting times for SPQR, no doubt about it!

WINNER - Fighting hard down south, and credit to them for doing so. Our guys down south seem to be working much harder than the ones pushing into -V- in the north. I think they may come unstuck with all the recruiting they have done, there are bound to be some poor players sheltering behind their new found size. Rest assured we will root them out ;-)

Suppose I should do it too!

KnK - A lean mean fighting machine. Making huge gains every single day, and unfortunately without much of a fightback. So much so, weve just had a farming competition to spice things up a bit! I cannot say enough what a fantastic group of people there are in KnK. Each one willing to send out his last spear in support to help a fellow tribemate. WINNER should be able to attest to that, theyve hit a few of our stacks recently! I hope every KnK member is as proud of what we have achieved as I am, although as I keep saying we haven't won anything yet ;-)

And thats about it. Were down to four tribes with the power to change the landscape of the world in my opinion.....

DeletedUser

think you have summed it up pretty well,

does not look from where im sitting

DeletedUser

All these players that have quit, deleted, or are inactive, surely they aren't all down to RL? Would be seriously bad luck if it was!

All that have came forward are saying it was RL and I don't personally like gegging in on peoples private lifes so no way to be sure. We all know that when a game becomes more of a duty than fun it is best to quit. Admittedly the stats aren't in our favor(very much) but I still have fun within our tribe as we plan for the future.

DeletedUser

-v- are the worst tribe i have ever seen, not only can they not admit defeat but they take peoples farms,

DeletedUser

now obviously KnK are steamrolling -V-.

But there are some names in there that i respect despite the tribe failing as a whole. Lately me and my co have even needed to put in the effort into defending, due to the respectable efforts of some members. Plus there were some good snipes from a particular player.

So i am asking -V-, Put in the effort! because there are some which are, and have got no help in return.

DeletedUser9540

As ive said elsewhere, the stats dont lie.

-V- - Since we 'officially' declared on -V- 8 days ago, were 76-1 up. Just a single village taken from us in 8 entire days. Its pretty diabolical if you ask me. The sign of a dying tribe, one that simply doesn't fight back. With a bit of organisation and effort -V- could make life extremely difficult for us, but it just isn't happening for one reason or another. All these players that have quit, deleted, or are inactive, surely they aren't all down to RL? Would be seriously bad luck if it was! There are one or two in -V- who are fighting back, but those few are being seriously hampered by the rest of their tribe.

SPQR - Are growing well, but they are going to get to a point where they have nowhere else to gain growth from due to diplomacy. The question their leaders will have to ask themselves, is do they take on a tribe that is seriously weakened, or one that is going from strength to strength? Very interesting times for SPQR, no doubt about it!

WINNER - Fighting hard down south, and credit to them for doing so. Our guys down south seem to be working much harder than the ones pushing into -V- in the north. I think they may come unstuck with all the recruiting they have done, there are bound to be some poor players sheltering behind their new found size. Rest assured we will root them out ;-)

Suppose I should do it too!

KnK - A lean mean fighting machine. Making huge gains every single day, and unfortunately without much of a fightback. So much so, weve just had a farming competition to spice things up a bit! I cannot say enough what a fantastic group of people there are in KnK. Each one willing to send out his last spear in support to help a fellow tribemate. WINNER should be able to attest to that, theyve hit a few of our stacks recently! I hope every KnK member is as proud of what we have achieved as I am, although as I keep saying we haven't won anything yet ;-)

And thats about it. Were down to four tribes with the power to change the landscape of the world in my opinion.....

Very well said. Thank you for the mention, and im glad our members are giving your southern players a bit of a challenge. Always makes for a fun gaming opportunity. Thanks for the fires back, good coordination from both sides, etc. Some of the Necros guys in K56 have some great coordination, and I do enjoy working with our new members. They are motivated, and want some ODA ;).

In SPQR's situation, they are doing good. I once again see the 2k lead over -V-, so the switch may happen today as i once thought. Just 515K to go in their top 40. If they stole 300K from -V- at this stage, it may just damage them beyond return.

-V- still tumbling on down. Down to a strong 52, I dont know how many more will come on out. They just seem not to be on a strong streak, and are in need of a military coordinator. Already dropped over 200K today, with a few hours remaining.

DeletedUser8768

I'm sure the leader of -v- will be on to give his version of events.

I know I would want to defend my tribe!

Jadjadjad from w1 these days isn't it? (apologies if I'm wrong there)

DeletedUser8768

I'm sure the leader of -v- will be on to give his version of events.

I know I would want to defend my tribe!

Jadjadjad from w1 these days isn't it? (apologies if I'm wrong there)

Ah perhaps I missed it there, is this jado?

DeletedUser9540

I am not completely sure. I am in no way trying to attack his tribe, im simply trying to bring the dead forum alive :p. And this just so happens to be a current event.

DeletedUser

It amuses me how we have a "Current Events" thread, but as soon as one actually comes along a new thread gets started for it! :p

DeletedUser6603

Yes Rob, Jado is jadjadjad ;-)

Jad - you need to be careful mate. If you spend too long planning for the future you will already be history by the time you are done planning, with the rate you are losing ground to us......

DeletedUser

by the looks of it, they way -v- are losing ground winner could overtake them
old owner new owner
007 (567|512) K55 10,190 Sir Flyingv [-V-] pangela [KnK] 2011-07-01 16:22:27
MCS7 (469|401) K449,566 MCS1000 [-V-] thickrash [NOSPY] 2011-07-01 14:01:02
Lordville 103 (498|457) K443,644 Jimbo35 [-V-] mark4744 [KnK] 2011-07-01 12:18:28
XHP05...So Many I lost Count! (411|450) K44 8,420Heinous Pleasure [-V-] serpico [KnK] 2011-07-01 11:00:12
SPQR (603|485) K46 7,718 coolhandhoward [-V-] biblebasher [SPQR] 2011-07-01 08:59:59

not including internals

DeletedUser

-V- Disbanded? :O

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 KnK 33.526.284 36.418.254 56 650.326 3997 9.111
2 SPQR 11.928.414 13.093.568 70 187.051 1639 7.989
3 WINNER 8.265.167 9.844.271 89 110.610 1372 7.175
4 O.O 2.825.069 2.983.527 73 40.870 490 6.089

I'm not seeing -V- anywhere...