-V- crumbling? Other Events to come?

DeletedUser

Anyways, back on topic. I'm wondering if all the ex -V- members have realised they are refugees yet?

Mememememememe :)

Im hiding in the back of a lorry and hopeing customs and excise dont catch me!!

article-1161615-00288AAC00000258-439_468x286.jpg

Crap, damn Reshlock and his Co2 sensors!!!!

DeletedUser

Anyways, back on topic. I'm wondering if all the ex -V- members have realised they are refugees yet?

Don't really know what you're on about...???

DeletedUser6603

So you think by joining SPQR we are going to leave you lot alone jad? You and all the ex -V- members are refugees......

DeletedUser

HT will be the new -V- from what I hear, although I don't see them making rank 2 again :/

DeletedUser

So you think by joining SPQR we are going to leave you lot alone jad? You and all the ex -V- members are refugees......

I'm not in SPQR. I'm in HT.

HT will be the new -V- from what I hear, although I don't see them making rank 2 again :/

You have heard wrong then. No member of -V- is leading this tribe.

DeletedUser6603

*Sigh*. You were in SPQR when I wrote that post Jad....

DeletedUser6603

I think what hes trying to say is the fact HT is a tribe full of ex -V- members (with a few ex SPQR thrown in), who did not perform against us whilst -V- members. Logic would suggest they wont perform as HT members either, but we are definitely going to find out one way or the other.

DeletedUser

Actually, it is more the other way round with 15 members ex -V- and the others ex-SPQR. The new -V- seems to be mainly made up in 'temp'/

DeletedUser

I was more referring to its rank and placement of overall power in the world.

I think HT and temp should merge.

DeletedUser5942

Well lookee here

Actually, it is more the other way round with 15 members ex -V- and the others ex-SPQR. The new -V- seems to be mainly made up in 'temp'/

It's actually irrelevant really - -v- disintegrated - some ran to SPQR - then then got shafted - Those that didn;t did the 'honest thing' and formed a new tribe - frankly - it's all really irrelevant - players who want to pay do - those that prefer to 'wait' find a n other tribe to hide in.. do.

DeletedUser

im hoping the new tribes on the block, will bring back some competition, -v- got 2 greedy in the end, could not wipe us out despite being at war for 100+ days. spqr seems to have fallen into chaos and only the truly loyal are staying(it seems), i guess it wont be long until spqr and knk becoming one due to the power knk would gain

fxs7xg.png