-V- crumbling? Other Events to come?

DeletedUser

Im sure all these changes will freshen the world up a bit :)

And when the dust settles im sure the statmaticians can tell us how its shaping up! :)

DeletedUser6960

That post was made about the -V- duke who disbanded because He (or she, i think she, cant remember) had no time.

Your telling that to the person (Zed) your talking about lol

:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser9540

absolutely. i dont know the person, and always assume they are male normally, but since i havent even spoken directly to them, i assume include both options. and yes im talking bout zed.

DeletedUser

LOL Not sure about the ANT stuff mike :S BUT I still fail to see how it can be called Greedy.... Selfish I'll accept Greedy? What because no one else had the time to take it over and the rest COULDN'T take it over?? ... Um I see no greediness perhaps you need to get your dictionary out Adam?

And to say I have you on Skype and you don't know who I am!! tut!!!

Zed :)

DeletedUser8621

I would of taken over V, but i was barely notified of the situation. It was in the council forum and then the next day disbandment. I think it was sort of selfish, but feel much more at home in KnK anyways (;

DeletedUser

Yea yea V would have gone really far with you Bal0ns, rarely around to speak to, let alone get an opinion the post of me disbanding the tribe went up three days before I disbanded and yea V would have fallen to KnK anyway I'm sure you would have taken it over oh yea Thanks by the way ;)

Zed

DeletedUser

well from what i have seen of Bal0ns, he has been active on the forums in KnK, and has been a valuable asset. and that is from just knowing him for a few weeks.

if he had been given the chance, i have the feeling that he could have risen to the challenge. :icon_twisted: who knows? i bet he could have put up more of a fight!

but you are doing great in KnK Bal0ns, and i'm glad to have you with us! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would of taken over V, but i was barely notified of the situation. It was in the council forum and then the next day disbandment. I think it was sort of selfish, but feel much more at home in KnK anyways (;

I think your exact words were: 'Is this happening? If so I will try to get an invite off KnK...'

That's almost perfect.

DeletedUser

I'm glad he's doing well in KnK. Having seen/heard things I believe KNK would have merely been given V on a Platinum Platter :)

No it was scout for greener pastures - he wouldn't have mentioned moving to KnK whilst in V but I knew what he meant and why :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8621

Yeah you're probably right xD

But hey! I would hardly say I was "rarely around to speak to" & at the time of your disbanding of V, Doom had taken my account again because my mother had been sent to the hospital with surgery due to a car crash.

But not making excuses here, because it was only a matter of time before I left V and went to KnK anyways. V was full of great people, but the great people did not operate as a tribe should. & that is not Zed's or anyones fault. Just a simple tribal fail lol.

DeletedUser8621

well from what i have seen of Bal0ns, he has been active on the forums in KnK, and has been a valuable asset. and that is from just knowing him for a few weeks.

if he had been given the chance, i have the feeling that he could have risen to the challenge. :icon_twisted: who knows? i bet he could have put up more of a fight!

but you are doing great in KnK Bal0ns, and i'm glad to have you with us! :icon_wink:

Thanks mate :) Glad to be here!

DeletedUser

Yeah you're probably right xD

But hey! I would hardly say I was "rarely around to speak to" & at the time of your disbanding of V, Doom had taken my account again because my mother had been sent to the hospital with surgery due to a car crash.

Sorry to hear that - again not making excuses I didn't know that either but not to worry I'm working on my psychic powers :)

But not making excuses here, because it was only a matter of time before I left V and went to KnK anyways. V was full of great people, but the great people did not operate as a tribe should. & that is not Zed's or anyones fault. Just a simple tribal fail lol.

I know and agree with you fully :) Hence Disbanding.

Still don't get how it was greedy though, like i said Selfish I understand but greedy :S

Zed

DeletedUser

But hey! I would hardly say I was "rarely around to speak to" & at the time of your disbanding of V, Doom had taken my account again

I ignored most of what was going on and just kept things ticking over so guess that explains the rarely around to speak to :D

DeletedUser8621

Honestly though, V members have been doing much better in Temp and HT from what I see. & I also agree that greedy is not a good word for it.

DeletedUser

One sec, you have said that you would have took over and that you were going to move to KnK anywayz in this thread.

Split mind much? It is all very confusing...

DeletedUser

Like I said Jad, V would have fallen into KnK's hands no matter what I did! :)

DeletedUser8621

I would've taken over V! Then get frustrated & go to KnK ;D So yes. Zed is probably right. Well...Zed is undoubtably (is that even a word?) right.