-V- Repossession Order

DeletedUser8768

Jadjadjad doesn't run away. We can deal with this on the other thread so we don't have two stories instead of one :)

This is our declaration thread on you guys.

I think the update of stats was required, and in the right thread.

DeletedUser8768

I've sent you a cheeky InGame mail :D

got it cheers.

Turtle No1 today at 14:58
Hey guys,

Due to the tribe not pulling together and putting up a fight. The only option left is to disband.......

I thank you for all you have achieved whilst with V and hope many of you continue to do great things.

Good Luck!

Zed

Heinous Pleasure today at 15:41

Just for verification reasons.

This message has been forwarded by Heinous Pleasure.

look, the point is this.

We have yet to see a great tribal battle on this world.

WINNER are proving they like a fight, and our guys in the south are really enjoying it, as Im sure WINNER are too!

SPQR without a doubt are going to be the other tribe standing to fight us at the end, and Im confident that will be a great laugh.

Its just a shame that we might as well be barb munching our way to that last fight.

We were promised great things from you guys, weve been pushing to get to that centre core that we would never break through only for you to disband.

Just dissapointed seeing as it was hardly game over for you yet, you guys were equal points with SPQR, and I cant see them quitting like that.

DeletedUser

No-one is yet quitting. It was a singular button press by a member of the tribe. Some players might decide enough is enough others might stay on and others might join major tribes.

Jad

DeletedUser5942

Whilst I have already told jad that I think it is a shame that the threat that was -V- has ceased to be a threat for the moment - I have also told him that I think that it would be good for him to bring together the V members that gave a monkeys to start playing the game. I'm all for every player on this world having a go at playing the game - those that think that just because a tribe disbands means that players in that tribe don't want to play anymore..... should actually welcome their persistance - let us play people and not denegrate those who still want to play

Last edited by a moderator: