-V- Repossession Order

DeletedUser

1- yes we recruited TS members in k43 but V recruited members from an enemy of ours in k53

you can say what you like about knk, but its hard to knock what they have done, they dont seem to be a tribe that is all talk little action, more the other around, if i remeber correctly, a number of tribes benfited from ts disbanding , and how many tribes are taking on knk at the same time? it seems knk seem to be having a good laugh at a one sided war.

mclatchy, Mk Reborn, munkys01234 are to name a few that left ts to join -v-, but knk did take some of ts bigger players in at a size of 100.000+ points but not as many as people seem to be making out, while most the rest went to O.O

knk success if through hard work and a lot of teamwork, is the look from the outside, im have no idea what the camp is like, but im guessing its even stronger on the inside

DeletedUser

I am just surprised with comments about recruitment you would think that -V- would have something to boast about when in fact all they have done is recruit a player that can not even survive 3 full days with out being nuked to pieces along with mass village losses. -V- once again looking impressive!

DeletedUser8768

I am just surprised with comments about recruitment you would think that -V- would have something to boast about when in fact all they have done is recruit a player that can not even survive 3 full days with out being nuked to pieces along with mass village losses. -V- once again looking impressive!

Ive no idea what you are on about??? :icon_wink:

:ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:Im inactive, honestly.....

DeletedUser6603

I think weve highlighted -V-'s recruitment policy perfectly this evening!

DeletedUser

mclatchy, Mk Reborn, munkys01234 are to name a few that left ts to join -v-, but knk did take some of ts bigger players in at a size of 100.000+ points but not as many as people seem to be making out, while most the rest went to O.O

I joined KnK right when Drx decided to leave the world at around 50k-ish points. so cut the pointless drama. Everybody joined what they thought was right to join.
Also do I need to add players such as , Nature Guy and Draxxus that joined -V-?

JUST MY 2 CENTS

PS: They joined TS cause that was 240volts' last wish , but left afterwards pretty fast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am not having a go at knk here, what im saying is, that they did take in some ts players but not as many -v- are making out,maybe i did not get my point arcoss that cleary, but a lot of players where turned down by knk, as a number of them are with us, but the main ts members that joined i belive where council and where the big guns of the k, is what im saying, and the locaction put them in a good place to hit other tribes,

DeletedUser

Just to add I didn't leave ~TS~ to join -V- I left TPG, a tribe which some close friends of mine are in, to join -V- *Insert Smiley Face*

DeletedUser

How much time did you spend in TPG , 5 minutes? I remember that you were in Drx and stayed there for a while so yeah.

DeletedUser

Ouch, they're also at risk of losing rank 2 to SPQR in the near future...

Forums be dead :O

DeletedUser6603

The annoying thing with MCLXVI, is that we had hardly gone near him yet.....

DeletedUser

i must admit -v- are getting smushed, i mean even i got a bloody village lawl

DeletedUser8768

JadJadJad runs away.

cheers mate, nice fight you put up there, sure your tribe are really pleased with your efforts.

End stats

We win.

DeletedUser

Jadjadjad doesn't run away. We can deal with this on the other thread so we don't have two stories instead of one :)