[V8.0] ~ Pre-registration FAQ

DeletedUser4

[tt]
What is pre-registration?

Pre-registration allows you to pre-register for a world so that you reserve a place among the first to be on the world when it opens. Additionally, you can invite friends to join you in your spawning area, or can be invited. You'll also see an (incomplete) list of former tribemates to help you think of people you'll want to invite. The data is only approximate and it won't show any of your current tribe mates.

How do I access it?

Once a world has opened for pre-registration, it can be accessed merely by logging in. There will be a button for choosing a world to pregister to.

How do I invite someone?

After you have accessed the preregistration screen, you can invite former friends and tribemates by clicking the invite link beside their name. Alternatively, you can input their username into the username field to send an invite if they do not appear in the list.

How close to my friends will I be?

Pictured in this image is someone who invited 10 friends. If you invite more, they'll stop spiraling outwards and instead forming a circle around you. We advise you think very closely about how close you want your friends, and divide up invitations among your group accordingly.

How does it work?

Once you choose to pre-register to a world, a village for you will be placed on the world automatically when the world opens.

Can I choose direction?

No. Your village is placed on the world without giving you a chance to choose which direction (North East, North West, South East, South West) you want to spawn in.

How many friends can I invite?

You can invite up to a total of 100, but only 40 will be able to accept. We'd recommend splitting up invitations among your group if you want to invite more than 15 players so that you are a bit more spread out.

Can I...

• ... reject invites that I received?
Yes, you can choose to reject an accepted invite.
  • ... uninvite people?
No, it's up to them if they want to join you or not after you send them the invitation.​

• ... delete my pre-registration?
No​

• ... re-register after the world has opened?
No, and you can't invite friends to spawn in your area anymore then either.​
[/tt]