VIBORA - Worse than MSF? You decide

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Still sitting Analias?, and still making pnp about any tribe that invites him to amuse myself.

Got dismissed eventually by MSF. Unsure though whether it was for calling their member an utter failure for being top 10 and lacking the 500 res award, for posting my skype in their thread, or because they read PnP.

Regardless Vibora's recruiter must not read these forums very closely because they randomly invited me five minutes after MSF dismissed me.

johndingley invites you to the tribe 'VIBORA' (new) Jun 03,2010 00:07
You have been dismissed from the tribe Mighty Stand Forever (new) Jun 03,2010 00:02

Tribal Announcement:

Private Announcements
Welcome to Vibora

Please be active on the forums since we hope to have some new friends here as well as the old.

Above all, HAVE FUN & BE NICE :)

For questions please contact Poltergeist

Aww, no targets on this one :(

Diplomacy:
Allies
=SW=

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
WOW
VC
E~T~R

Enemies

Darn, Leon!'s not marked as an enemy either :( Maybe we will be when they read this. :icon_twisted:

First thing I spot on their forums is that they have absolute masters of startup in their tribe.

Embarrassing question
Page: >1<

Rurulk on 01.06. at 14:15 Quote
Ok so this is embarrassing, it's been a long time since I was in beginner protection.

Can you send troops out farming when your under protection?
johndingley on 01.06. at 14:25 Quote
yes you can farm barb villages anytime - other owned villages you cannot while they are still under protection
Rurulk on 01.06. at 14:26 Quote
Great thanks. I looked on the wiki and couldn't find it!

See. Rurulk is clearly a master.

They also have amazing players that think 1 spear survives by itself.

Too early to spike?
Page: >1<

Eoin The Great on 02.06. at 20:13 Quote
Itd be worthless if you killed someones troops :D
AlexTsar on 02.06. at 21:51 Quote Sent: Jun 02, 2010 13:50:13
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-24.0%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: AlexTsar
Origin: First one (449|508) K54

Quantity: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: ---
Destination: Barbarian village (452|511) K54

Hidden by the report owner.

Happy days :)

Sadly, they have a shared forum with WOW, but are not in The League's Forum so I can't also post an update of that forum regarding the earlier thread. :icon_sad:

Disclaimer: Yes this thread is lamer than the other one, their forums were relatively empty, but I'm bored.

DeletedUser6756

i think the league failed :icon_twisted:

as soon as a bunch of players pull out of a mass recruiter it falls apart :icon_cool: first time i done it and so far so good

jus one flaw

one of the bunches end up becoming the new mass recruiting tribe :icon_cry: D~H~F or whatever they are now :icon_redface:

DeletedUser7393

u r not impressing me with hacking

nauz u bad person

DeletedUser

NO HABLO INGLWS said:
u r not impressing me with hacking

nauz u bad person

He wasn't hacking. Just account sitting somebody in that tribe :p
This is why you never let anybody from other tribes account sit you.

DeletedUser

No Hablo Ingles, you really have no knowledge or understanding whatsoever of the workings of the internet let alone this game or forum. Stop trying to accuse Nauzhor of "hacking" when he clearly cannot...

Infact, I won't stop you since you're doing a pretty good job of making yourself look like a right plon*er so carry on :)

DeletedUser

hahaha good entertaining PnP lol
i wish i had a nuke and few nobles lol, i think they should start off a world where everyone starts with 3 villages and few nobles ready, it;d be brilliant :D

DeletedUser

no everyone should start with 1 noble everyone would build a few spears and noble barbs wouldnt they