Village Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How do I get other villages? Like say I wanted 2 because I have 3 abandond villages nextto me..

DeletedUser

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Tell me

DeletedUser

You have to get a nobleman, from an academy, which you get from a level 20 smithy, level 20 HQ, level 10 market

DeletedUser

They cost a lot, the nobleman. Make sure that first you have a good income of resources, a good troop count, and a good target.

Also, you want to make sure that the troop count is enough, since your taking another village you most vulnerable for attacks right then.

DeletedUser

Why's that funny he just wants to learn like you would have done when you started.

And yeah all the above posts are right

DeletedUser

Your answer can be found easily by doing a search in the Questions forum. In the future please use that section of the forum. It can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.