Village Incorporated - Coming Soon to You!

DeletedUser

Hai future w5 players,

Has some of you know the setting for w5 give tribe unlimited invites, and has a player of w46 on .net I know what this can lead to. So, I decided to create a tribe for w5 and find some experienced/skilled players to accompany me in munching on the nubs. With out further a due, I give you:

Name: Village Incorporated
Tag: Inc.

My account will have two players, a Swedish server player Vodka and myself. Heres a quick summery of the worlds I played alone in:
w8

First world. Played there has Boba Bounty (recently restarted on w48). Asked the top tribe in the K to join, they said yes, and that began my journey with noobs. Of course there was a few talented players in the tribe, and after the majority of the tribe got to 4 or 5K a group of players started a 'rebellion'. When I was asked to join, I said no. After a little bit of time, I realized what I noob the leader was, and quickly befriended him, which wasn't hard considering I was pretending to be a girl ^^. About a week later I was given the Duke privs, and dismissed the Duke and his council of misfits (except for one or two which was apart of the rebellion). I gave Duke privileges to the rebellion leaders and took away my privs. The tribe was doing good, we were rank 1 and were conquering 2 of the top 5 in the K. Then inactivity hit our two leaders, one was able to get online for a few hours and give the Duke privs to someone else. The new leader sucked and after a few more weeks the tribe split in two. I decided to play solo and sometime later someone from my old tribe contacted me about co'ing him on w10...

w24

Played until about 800K (gave account away), nothing interesting but co-leading a somewhat successful tribe called TUA and Manic. Played has NBAPro.

w44

Played up until someone out of 3 nobled a bonus village. Seems like everyone else did too. Played has AKA Jack
Heres Vodka's experience:
I started playing the spring of 2008 at w3.se. I started 2-3 months after the world began and got an invite to my bro's tribe since he was some kind of leader there. He and the other leaders in that tribe taught me alot and i kept on playing till around 150-200k before w5.se started.
At w5.se i've played till just recently, when my whole tribe decided to quit and delete our accounts since we felt the world was pretty much over and there was no more challenges. We were rank 1 with only 18 members with a rank 2 tribe with around 150 members.

In march this spring I started up at w11.se and kept rank 1 for the whole first month, then bad noble-targets because of church made me drop ranks. Now im back playing actively and im ranked around 30-40 atm with 150k.

At w5 I played my acc up to 2,7 mio with a rank around 40 when i quit. I think my best rank at w5 was 14 or something, but the lack of nobles in the end with the lack of interest for w5 made me drop in ranks and we all just decided to quit, as i told you earlier.
Well.. My first world at .net was w38 and that was where i actually learned how to make a good startup. I was top20 till around 2k when i got nobled by an aca-rusher whom i could defend myself against because i just wasnt good enough, haha.

Then it was w44 where i played with N00B (i think they were called that..). It was a pretty nice server with good settings but the leaders quit and then the whole tribe just fell apart.

Next world was w47. There i co-played with Pilis (xelol) and we did pretty good. Top50 ranked until we gave our acc away because pilis didnt have time or motivation and i had too much at w11.se to continue on my own. We played in Hop! and nicked "Spice Girls Owns"

After that me, Pilis and Axel (outlawpete) started up with Fame. at w49 and did pretty good there too. We got pretty owned after we nobled our first villa though. We got backtimed at all our off and our villages got catted down.
Inc. will have guides, polls, and community discussions. We will put the time forward to help everyone in the tribe. Don't expect to get any tribal privileges straight off, once the tribe is more developed we will hold polls for council members, diplomats, etc.

Requirements to Join:
  • Activity, this includes more than just logging in your village, we want to know you and work with you.
  • Know that troops win wars.
  • Accept to be account sat for check-up in a max of 3 days from joining (will become mandatory at start of world).
If your interested in joining Inc. then please message me with the following:
  • Why you want to join.
  • Send links to past worlds, explain why you think Inc. will benefit from you.
  • What is your gaming style (offensive/defensive)?
Myself + Vodka = Jaer
Maisena
Vitality.
HItbycar
Fragile Dreams
Cheers,
Jaer

Last edited by a moderator: