Virtus - Changes

DeletedUser

Hello All,

As you are all now aware, Jaigosian and Juke Airlines have parted ways with Virtus.

They have both given their reasons on the forum, and it is not for myself or others to disagree. Though they will both be missed as they have both moulded, shaped and made Virtus what it is today.

Nonetheless, they are no longer with us and have left to do their own things. And I must stress that their actions are their own. We are not colaborating or assisting either in anyway.

Following the departure of Jai and Juke, Myself (Currently on the Carrey account) and Fire blade 001 are now the co-Dukes of Virtus.

Aside from the fact that we are a few lbs lighter, Virtus will remain largely as we were.

I will add on behalf of Virtus that our thoughts and prayers are with Juke Airlines and his family in what must be a difficult time.

Thank you.

Icarium

DeletedUser

My thoughts are with Juke as well,

But interesting developments, lets see how you take up the mantle eh?

DeletedUser

I would just like to echo what Icarium has said: We are still Virtus and nothing will change that. Jaigosian and Juke Airlines are now operating off their own backs and Virtus is not involved in any actions they take.

Personally I will now try and be around on the externals a little more, so expect to see more of me here.

Finally i would also like to say that our thoughts are with Juke Airlines and his family.

DeletedUser

as an outsider, i am not privee to all the details that have made these 2 up and depart such a great tribe, but as i am a busy body and have read a lot of their posts in the last 24 hrs regarding L.I, i can only assume that heated discussions about an offensive on this tribe was partly/all the cause . quote me if i am wrong. if this was the case, it seems to me that loyalties to juke and jai were disregarded, tbh that is rather sad, because you wont find a more dedicated and knowledgeable pair that can foresee where a tribe must focus its attentions.

Jaigosian and Juke Airlines are now operating off their own backs and Virtus is not involved in any actions they take.
this quote from both new co-dukes pretty much sums up my analysis tbh.

TEAM's relations with VIRTUS will not change as we feel what happens in their k is their own bizz, TEAM however are willing to extend their hands out to both juke and jai and offer any assistance they may require, now and in the future, and hope this will not cause any issues between the 2 tribes as a result. all agreements in place will remain as they are as far as TEAM are concerned. either fire blade or icarium feel free to skype/pm either max or myself to discuss any issues you may have with our arrangements if necessary !

its a sad day when the leaders of a tribe, feel they have to go about their bizz, without the backing of the ones they have nurtured to this point of the game so successfully, obviously there judgments are top quality or virtus would not have been so successful, and i can only hope that fear and self gratification was not the mitigating factor that brought council to a head. i do hope however that those with respect and dedication to both juke and jai follow them into the depths of hell if required regardless of what they may have requested of you, I would Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.

“The shortest and surest way to live with honor in the world is to be in reality what we would appear to be; all human virtues increase and strengthen themselves by the practice and experience of them.”
Socrates~

all that said, i also would like to point out that this is just an ''instinctive opinion'' going off the facts at hand i have read in the ''PnP'' section lol. everyones interpretations may vary of-coarse, but ive been around a while and for 2 dukes to up and bail for whatever reasons, usually has a lot to do with the trust and loyalties of the members..never a good sign !! we hope this situation is resolved promptly and amicably.

----------------------
our hearts go out to Tim and his family, you are a man of honor and i personally wish you all the best, you dont need luck mate, your a true fighter in my eyes and that is what will make the difference in your battle ahead.
----------------------

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kind words Darth, and all at TEAM, and the many others.

I won't comment on your analasis, one way or another.

DeletedUser

I'll comment on your analysis Darth, and from my own perspective, I'd follow Jai & Tim to the end of this world. I owe them a huge amount in this game, and for that I will always be at their call.

My understanding is that your analysis is wrong, however I have seen only part of the story, as I was offline at the time things happened, and there's always two sides to every story.

I am, however a proud member of Virtus, and while it's honourable that TEAM & yourself have offered to help the guys, I don't see any issues with this. Hell, I almost joined in their little crusade myself, given the fact that I share their feelings about the way a certain Eastern tribe leader is attempting to scheme his way to greatness, oblivious that virtually every other semi-decent player can see through his thin veil of deception. It's one thing being a great schemer....it's another thing trying to kid a kidder. The tribe leader in question knows who he is, as do most of the Eastern rim. As for NAPing with virtually every tribe whom your ally was fighting - H*ggy - you've shown your true Guy Fawkes colours.

DeletedUser

I dont know the guys in question very well, but I offer my condolences to juke for his grief. :'(

DeletedUser3953

I was online, and I will compliment darth for another in-depth hypothesis, wrong as it is. Those who need to know, know why.

DeletedUser

Juke, my wishes are with you, keep smiling and don't let the buggers get you down.

This interestingly enough opens up the virtus can of worms again, what is the direction for the new guys.