Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

antogri wrote:
antogri on 06.04. at 09:12 Quote
scorpio313 wrote:
Surely that is an act of war. There are other tribes who are fighting DJLS. Once we finish Omega, I think we should start on them.

:)

yes, when we finish omega we can look at all our other agressors.

The reason we are under threat is because as a whole unit we look weak from the outside, low points and very cluttered. We need to make sure that our stables and barracks are running 24/7 to take advantage of our low points
--http://i44.tinypic.com/t0s3et.gif
///// =
vBulletin Message
    1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser885

Hahahaha omg is this a joke?

The War Is On Den

Virus your time is limted

DeletedUser

To be honest, virus arent up to much; with 64 members they've got the worse ODA than tribes with 6. (*hint* ManFlo *hint*)

Meh. Will Wont be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a bit of good use of spies and editing.

I am trying to work out which is more intriguing. Is it the differnece of context of the discussion pre and post editing?

Maybe it is the posting of such a piece and what might be gained from it.

Or maybe it is the use of spies,

Or maybe it is the options that have been given to us, to merge with alpha or omega for safety.

My, my, my.

There is a fair degree of politics in this game, coupled with stupidity perhaps?

DeletedUser

What the hell u on about man. Are you gonna bring it or not?

DeletedUser

What the hell u on about man. Are you gonna bring it or not?

:icon_razz:

I'm not gonna bring it, i never was gonna bring it. Get of your horse cowboy!!

Someone has put someone into a tribe and copy and pasted something in the forum to make it look like we want a war. I have no intention of starting a war.

We get an email telling us about this forum and then get invited to merge???

What a load of crap by a cheat.

DeletedUser885

weither Virus want it or not it on mate it on am bored anyways :D

DeletedUser

I'd rather take all the enemy villages than gain a lot of ODA. :icon_cool:

Obviously, but you're enemy wouldnt be worth calling an enemy if they couldnt defend their villages. It'd be more like day to day nobling.

DeletedUser885

their village isn't worth nobling either, so it like trianing getting ready for the real fights

DeletedUser

Yes, but ODA dosent always mean you've lost troops, more that they have. Would you rather kill 3K spears and loose 100 Axes or not kill any at all? Those spears could and would be used somewhere else. If the enemy has troops, its a threat. If it dosent, then you can get on with making sure it stays that way.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Would you rather kill 3K spears and loose 100 Axes or not kill any at all?

Let's stick to realistic scenarios:

Attacker Units: 0 0 26400 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 233 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 3000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 3000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

That's the full population of a 10% bonus pop village, and it's impossible to have that many axes, but you can get close, if you're stupid and demo literally 'everything'. It still loses more than 2 times 100 axes. Yes, you could perhaps lose less if you didn't kill the 3,000 spears all at once, but your stating this is a 'war time', and last I checked during wars people don't defend with 400-500 spears, if they don't at least think that might have enough D to kill the attacks they tend to dodge the attacks until more support arrives rather than throw away their defense for no good reason.

Real scenario.

Would you rather have someone attack you, and launch nobles at them that hit them right before their offense returns or right before it returns?

Obvious answer, make the nobles hit them before their offense returns, less damage done to your offense compared to having to kill their offensive troops.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Let's stick to realistic scenarios:

Attacker Units: 0 0 26400 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 233 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 3000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 3000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

That's the full population of a 10% bonus pop village, and it's impossible to have that many axes, but you can get close, if you're stupid and demo literally 'everything'. It still loses more than 2 times 100 axes. Yes, you could perhaps lose less if you didn't kill the 3,000 spears all at once, but your stating this is a 'war time', and last I checked during wars people don't defend with 400-500 spears, if they don't at least think that might have enough D to kill the attacks they tend to dodge the attacks until more support arrives rather than throw away their defense for no good reason.

Real scenario.

Would you rather have someone attack you, and launch nobles at them that hit them right before their offense returns or right before it returns?

Obvious answer, make the nobles hit them before their offense returns, less damage done to your offense compared to having to kill their offensive troops.

Okay, you got me there. I didnt think anyone woul do the math and work it out. I pulled some numbers out of the air to make a quick example. I probably should have been clearer..

Thats one occasion where that would work. Hitting their offense wouldnt do any catastrophic damage, presuming they arent using HC, but ODA dosent hurt anyone. At this stage (which is what we're talking about), ODA can also make people think twice about attacking you.

If I was a 1000 point player, (pre-noble, of course) and had an ODA of 3000, then their was another, with an ODA of 100, you would go for the 100 ODAer.

This tends to show that they havent been clearing, which suggests they dont get as much farming income and would have less defensive troops than someone who has a good farming income (and ODA).

I know its all hypothetical, and you do get exeptions, but exeptions are a minority.

DeletedUser

is uninspired going to come back on and discuss his use of spies?

DeletedUser

What's to discuss? Spies are a natural tool of warfare. Being a spy is difficult and extremely dangerous as it only take one idiot to say something and you are universily spat upon (speaking from experience here) but they are still a useful and advantageous tool. I often hear people complaining of the use of spies as cheating, but it can be considered no more cheating than farming a noob who doesn't build defence.

DeletedUser

What's to discuss? Spies are a natural tool of warfare. Being a spy is difficult and extremely dangerous as it only take one idiot to say something and you are universily spat upon (speaking from experience here) but they are still a useful and advantageous tool. I often hear people complaining of the use of spies as cheating, but it can be considered no more cheating than farming a noob who doesn't build defence.

By speaking from experience are you trying to say that you justify your time as a spy? Farming someone with no defense is natural, taking out the weakest at least damage to yourself, nature not cheating!!

Cheating is as cheating does. Short cuts mean you are striving for an end product that will inevitably leave you wanting. Living the journey means your living.

And as for uninspired, i'd just like him/her to show his/her real face as he/she is so brave to use cheats. After all, he/she believes they are a good player, but cheats are cheats so they are not. full stop

DeletedUser

By speaking from experience are you trying to say that you justify your time as a spy? Farming someone with no defense is natural, taking out the weakest at least damage to yourself, nature not cheating!!

Cheating is as cheating does. Short cuts mean you are striving for an end product that will inevitably leave you wanting. Living the journey means your living.

And as for uninspired, i'd just like him/her to show his/her real face as he/she is so brave to use cheats. After all, he/she believes they are a good player, but cheats are cheats so they are not. full stop

Why would your own players spy on you if they trusted you were the better tribe?

Spys (usually) only become spys when they think their own tribe is going down. So they join the better, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.