Vital Disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I've just seen my tribe's forum wiped out and then myself and others being kicked from the tribe. The account which did all this (with Baron rights - god knows how the hacker knew he had them, if it was hacked.) is Ched1957

On Vital's profile now - "tribe officially h4x0r'd by bi!"

Are we even allowed to hack now?

Who'd of thought Bi! would've had to hack their way to get at us... Honestly I think this stuff ruins the game.

Opinions guys?

/waits for Adellion to start spilling a load of rubbish..

Sorry my previous thread was for UK5 and for Applying to tribes, my bad.

DeletedUser7450

Why... on earth... would the rank1 tribe openly 'admit' to hacking someone...

Most likely this has been staged to lessen people's opinion of Bi! :x

Side note; hacking allegations should really be kept of the forum. I know this isn't one, but like.... threads like this have the capability to turn into a mud-slinging contest with allegations about hacking.

DeletedUser

Planet Solstice, it's hard to believe I know but the temporarily banned Mggege used this person's account to clear our forums and dismiss a number of players. After asking some questions looks like 1 of our players actually told a player their password a while ago so we didn't actually get 'hacked' but nevertheless it's Bi! sinking low again.

DeletedUser

Never been a fan of spying but then again it's pretty useful when it comes to wars. However, seems like Bi! brought everything to a new level. Going onto someone's account and using it to delete forums and dismiss members? Not very mature Pat (guy from the mggege account he's the person behind this apparently, ex-404 members should remember him very well probably especially his spamming of the skype chat), in fact very bad behaviour which Bi! should be ashamed of, I mean come on doing that is just pure meanness. Bi! claim to be the best tribe on UK4 yet resorting to these kinds of actions is quite surprising. Surely you don't have to go that far to defeat another tribe? Maybe to avenge the way Bi!'s first army camp got destroyed? Obviously not lol (still loving that report hihihi), but still pretty bad stuff tonight from Bi!, not very nice at all. I hope we don't see this again, from any tribe. I think most people would agree that it would be nice if we stuck to fighting with troops and words.

DeletedUser

still the fact remains that the guy went onto someone else's account (it's something you just don't do even if you're told the password) and destroyed the tribe's forum, something which has happened to me on another world and I can assure you it's very annoying, and dismissed members. No "real" damage is done but still it's an abominable action, especially coming from a tribe like Bi!.

DeletedUser

In fairness to Bi! this looks like the actions of one individual (mggege's co-player) rathar than a tribe supported hack attack. Indeed, the stupidity of it is that if you have the password of a baron of an enemy tribe then surely it's best use would be regular covert use to check up on forums (inc hidden) and mails, that way the info you would get (attack plans, target lists, troop levels etc etc) would be priceless. In this case we yet again have seen some extraordinarily childish behaviour from a person with a long track record in it (spamming forums, infantile personal abuse etc.). As far as I know it was probably this person who got Mggege banned in the first place, although I don't feel sorry for Mggege in the slightest as he has allowed his name to be completely destroyed by this sad individual with all the emotional maturity of an ameba as for a while he was helping him get points.

Of course the other aspect is someone who is in a tribe leadership position giving away their password. Now that really is dumb...

DeletedUser7217

Delacroix you are trying to back up Bi! but it is their fault for recruiting him in the first place. I lost all my respect for mggege after the his merge into Bi! and then completely losing it when this occured

DeletedUser

Gonna sound a bit odd but as far as I see it do whatever gives you an advantage, if a baron in an enemy tribe so happens to give me their password in the past then neglects to change it, they should accept the consequences of that kind of stupidity.

DeletedUser

This will always be a controversial subject. Similar to spies. But what I do know is this has actually had a positive result on Vital rather than a negative one, so thank you. We are more aware of the present threat Bi! pose and also this has proven Smile? wrong already. In his top 20 predictions he wrote...

11 Vital - Look good, but under pressure I think they will get messed up.

I believe this counts as a time of pressure. Considering 1 duke is away and the other has been rather inactive lately (me) it involved great work and inspiration from the tribe as a whole to pull through.

DeletedUser

I will not comment until I check with my sources.

However I can confirm that Bi!'s forums were completely wiped yesterday too. Not a great loss since we use skype a lot, but an annoyance.

DeletedUser

However I can confirm that Bi!'s forums were completely wiped yesterday too. Not a great loss since we use skype a lot, but an annoyance.

If only I could claim credit for that. :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm confused then..

DeletedUser

Our forums got deleted in the same ways yours have been. To my knowledge, no one in Bi! has admitted to doing this. Either no one has, or someone is keeping it real hush-hush. :icon_rolleyes:

Not the same way, we don't have any of your passwords. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Our forums got deleted in the same ways yours have been. To my knowledge, no one in Bi! has admitted to doing this. Either no one has, or someone is keeping it real hush-hush. :icon_rolleyes:

Nah mate mggege kinda gave himself away by mailing Smile? saying he'd done it lol. Dno if you're trying to protect him but that's how it happened dude

DeletedUser

Opps, my finger slipped :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.