Vital Disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7217

Yeah I was just messing around... yeah I have noticed that too- usually when Smile? doesnt noble another village he gets around 30k points everyday, in some of the last few days he only got 1k.. is there something wrong?

DeletedUser

When I left for a weeks holiday to get married ( i'll be shot if my new hubby sees me on TW), and my faithful council told me not to worry, I will come back to a problem free, healthy tribe, I believed them.

I am very proud of their quick reaction and damage control. I look forward to returning in a couple days from the honeymoon to my happy, healthy and fiercely loyal tribe.

Spying is unfortunately a fact of life in TW. Nobody wants to find a spy within their ranks, everyone wants to have one in other ranks. As much as I dislike this aspect of the game and I myself would never spy, It is all to easy to take advantage when someone offers you information on your enemies on a platter.

Logging into another account to wantomly destroy forums and cause mayhem is another matter. It really is disgraceful behaviour and shouldn't happen. Again you cannot blame a tribe for the actions of one person. I can only ask people to try and remember to change your password regularly and not give it out.

Tamara
Duchess Vital

P.S, Thank you Smile? for your mail wishing me the best to my nuptials. Your offered "gift" made me smile!

DeletedUser

Yeah I was just messing around... yeah I have noticed that too- usually when Smile? doesnt noble another village he gets around 30k points everyday, in some of the last few days he only got 1k.. is there something wrong?

Is it a crime to slow down for a bit to boost your noble count up?

DeletedUser7217

Woop go frisky, you are also leading a great tribe on W5 by the way, sorry I left, I had no choice as I started again with a new alias, thanks a lot for your amazing leadership skills (sorry for random spam)

DeletedUser

Smile? will stay infront me thinks now
obviously, mggege is banned and will probably be banned for a while longer and rank 3 is more than 50k points off.

DeletedUser

This is rather false.

I have noticed that the smile? acc once was years ahead... now mggege is nipping at it's tail.

1300 more coins than mggege... yeah hes catching me rofl. prob double him in coins now. I've got 8 noble trains ;)

DeletedUser

yeah I killed like 10+ of smile?'s nukes and lets just say he no longer has 8 trains eh Smile? haha. He makes the game more fun

DeletedUser

[la]This thread has now gone way off topic, and its original topic should not have been discussed in the forums to begin with: Any concerns of hacking should be reported in game.[/la]

Status
Not open for further replies.