Voices Virus Hits The World

DeletedUser

fullen.. did you want to merge?

Well i expected voices + cleanup to last at least till xmas...

I'm not a fan of recruiting yesterdays enemies, it's better for the core to get more villages than to recruit players who most of the time don't have a clue what they are doing and become liabilities.

I'm not saying all their players were bad but they sure as hell didn't put up much of a fight.

DeletedUser6623

I agree.. the eastern side of the world is the weakest point on both side due to new recruits in my opinion. Will be interesting to see which side prevails

DeletedUser

You recruited the non participators lol

Other than divine the only other one who's name I'd even came across before looking at sup tribe changes was Atterton and that was only because of the legendary 50 second noble train he sent at wee mad arthur :D

DeletedUser6695

Other than divine the only other one who's name I'd even came across before looking at sup tribe changes was Atterton and that was only because of the legendary 50 second noble train he sent at wee mad arthur :D

Elrojo is my god

DeletedUser6623

So fullen.. you've never heard of jah128?
Even tho hes played 9 or 10 uk worlds and has been in 1 of the final 2 top tribes on at least 2 worlds? (uk10 and uk15)

DeletedUser

Fifty seconds? Pfft, what a noob. I can send under 30 sec trains :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well you set up your attack, hit ok and then now is when you have to be really fast.
You hit Confirm, then as soon as the attack goes through hit back twice really quickly. Change your troop numbers real quick if you need to, then hit ok, confirm again, and so on until you've sent every noble. Works every time :)

DeletedUser

Well you set up your attack, hit ok and then now is when you have to be really fast.
You hit Confirm, then as soon as the attack goes through hit back twice really quickly. Change your troop numbers real quick if you need to, then hit ok, confirm again, and so on until you've sent every noble. Works every time :)

Does that really work??

DeletedUser

20hkkea.gif