chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202,624
Side 2: 56,468
Difference: 146,156

chart

DeletedUser12335

ownage :) ,

any chance someone could do a oda and odd chart, think we'll see the same results

DeletedUser

If you want to contradict those statistics, sure. Most of your takes have been gifts or from inactive players

DeletedUser

Maybe if your tribe didn't suck they wouldn't want to gift villages and go inactive ;)

DeletedUser

STARK players are mostly all new and inexperienced fighting 2 tribes collectively double our size. Nevertheless, I wouldn't trade any of them for you Barb warrior :)

DeletedUser12335

If you want to contradict those statistics, sure. Most of your takes have been gifts or from inactive players

perhaps if you werent such a tyrant to your members alot of them wouldnt offer thier account sits and villages to me, although very few have been gifts the vast majority have been skill takes, or noobish desicions*

DeletedUser12335

one day you will dim, one day, though many days in the future :D

DeletedUser

STARK players are mostly all new and inexperienced fighting 2 tribes collectively double our size. Nevertheless, I wouldn't trade any of them for you Barb warrior :)

That was touching Matt. Makes me wanna cry for how much you care about your tribe :icon_cry:

DeletedUser8097

Keyword of the day: TRADE.
That's what his members are for him, means of a TRADE :))
It's just that the price wasn't right...))

DeletedUser8097

Matt said he wouldn't trade you for mahooha but I bet he'd give you all up in a second over and over again if he were offered a spot in Sup? :lol:
I know it. You know it. Everybody knows it. You just won't say it out loud :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12335

he says he would trade them away, thus if a oppartunity arrises he would, so yes he did, please read it

DeletedUser8782

he says he would trade them away, thus if a oppartunity arrises he would, so yes he did, please read it

TBF to him he says he wouldn't trade any of them, so i think its you who needs to read again :p

DeletedUser

Come on silly, it's written black on white...))
Matt said he wouldn't trade you for mahooha but I bet he'd give you all up in a second over and over again if he were offered a spot in Sup? :lol:
I know it. You know it. Everybody knows it. You just won't say it out loud :icon_redface:

Firstly, the phrase is "Written in black and white". :icon_rolleyes:
Secondly, I said I wouldn't trade any member for No Reply, not Mahooha, but you're right in assuming that.
Lastly, I dislike most players in sup? bar the few exceptions, and I doubt I would still have a full head of hair if I was ever in 4a with Tiger for more than a week. There's also the fact I haven't hopped tribes bar when they've merged.

So, if you're going to blatantly lie as usual, at least make it somewhat believable, you blithering noob. :icon_confused:

I'll give you some more attention next week.

DeletedUser8097

TBF to him he says he wouldn't trade any of them, so i think its you who needs to read again :p

TBF he says he "wouldn't trade for some player", thus it's crystal clear he's thinking of trading. Just not for mahooha / no reply / whoever he's arguing with.

Nothing changes, given a place in Sup you'd see how he would even sell all 30 of Starks =))

DeletedUser

A certain leader of a certain noob tribe (is he still leader? Idc) is having some fun today :)

DeletedUser12335

that was definatly fun, the best bit was when you tried to snipe my train with a noble :D , but i now pronounce you uk.noob